[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest n5y17cgirl

after reading the previews for next week, I'm sad. they barely get married, and SH has to get sick right away?? :( I really hope nothing happens to their baby...

snam124 - if you wouldn't mind doing the screen caps for ep. 142 & 143? I'll check back later tonight, and if no one's posted anything then, I can work on doing screen caps for ep. 144... and 145 (after I watch it). thnx!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myapril

Screen CAPS from Episode 142:

Shocked MS after learning Nara wants JN to have abortion:

31.jpg

Few HI and KW moments:

33.jpg

34.jpg

JO learnd from MS what Nara wants to do:

35.jpg

No clue what they are talking about:

36.jpg

37.jpg

Aunt's son and Ex:

38.jpg

39.jpg

HI cooked dinner for everyone and later:

40.jpg

41.jpg

MS calls SH and tells about Nara's plan:

42.jpg

43.jpg

Nara on her adventure:

44.jpg

45.jpg

Restless SH:

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

How Nara's adventure turned into a failure:

51.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

I will post the screen CAPS from epi 143-I'm downloading that now.

After the stroy went downhill I stopped downloading anymore :( , just watch the VOD.

I would rather keep my mouth shut caz nothing good will come out right now since I'm SO MAD with that DOOFUS-the writer that is! :fury:

Myapril so glad to have you back :)

The screen caps are great..... Let's have faith that the writers learned their lesson from people who were upset with the end of MSMD...... Too many unhappy viewers will not want to watch anymore. They need to have a few with a happy ending........

I wonder how Nara will fair through all of this? Or does anyone really care? :unsure:

Can you believe there are only about 25 episodes left? They estimated that there were around 170 episodes right?

Happy Endings!!!!!!

Guest snam124

Snam, I'm sorry to hear you can't see the VOD's. Has it been like that since you got your computer back?

Yep- I can hear the dialogue, but the video is frozen. I have no clue how to fix this... But no worries, thankfully I can still watch from creidesca's clubbox! :)

snam124 - if you wouldn't mind doing the screen caps for ep. 142 & 143? I'll check back later tonight, and if no one's posted anything then, I can work on doing screen caps for ep. 144... and 145 (after I watch it). thnx!

looks like myapril will work on 143 so I'll get to work on 144 :)

Guest professor97

My April--that one screen with Jongnam's tears flowing down her face is so touching. :D I don't know about you, but I so want to smack Nara senseless.

:w00t:

And emceena, if I know the rules of marriage in Korea correctly--Jongnam and Sukhyun had a private marriage ceremony, but unless they filed the wedding license they will not be considered legally married. That means, legally, Nara will still have control over Sukhyun. I want to be wrong about this but I'm fairly certain legal rights are bestowed when the license has been filed. So their little ceremony in the church would be nothing if they didn't have chance to file the marriage license. I would like to smack Nara senseless--I'm too angry to write another word. :fury:

Somewhere I read that couples often delay filing the license in case they change their minds and end up separating; there will be no need for a legal divorce. Is that correct?

LOL! I haven't seen that scene yet since I can't seem to watch the vod's anymore on kbs ...

Check your security & cookie settings...The geek squad always messes that stuff up...

For every day they have your 'puter, it takes 3 days to put it back the way you had it... :P

Guest dramaok

here's a newsclip i want to share.

64l17004.jpg

popular actor go joo-won fainted at last.

not long ago, on the set of 'peculiar woman, peculiar woman' (the bizzare bunch), actor go joo-won suddenly lost his consciousness.

the startled staff rushed him to the emergency room of seong-mo hospital in kang-nam district of seoul. the diagnosis was acute gastritis.

the actor was likely in the situation due to inability to rest throughout the week from his 7-day shooting schedule from the daily drama 'peculiar woman peculiar man' and weekend drama 'the famous sisters 7'

as a result from the incident, go joo-won canceled his schedule for the day and rested in his hospital room after taking pain medication.

however the rest was short lived. next day at 2am in the morning go joo-won left for more drama shooting.

go joo-won currently takes pain medication while shooting for drama.

he was quoted to say, 'i'm trying hard to rest whenever i can find a spare moment' and 'since i was able to bedrest for a day i feel alive' while smiling...

reported by yoo ah-jeong on april 11, 2006 for sports choseon. translation by dramaok :sweatingbullets:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...3&newssetid=768

Guest n5y17cgirl

here's a newsclip i want to share.

popular actor go joo-won fainted at last.

not long ago, on the set of 'peculiar woman, peculiar woman' (the bizzare bunch), actor go joo-won suddenly lost his consciousness.

the startled staff rushed him to the emergency room of seong-mo hospital in kang-nam district of seoul. the diagnosis was acute gastritis.

the actor was likely in the situation due to inability to rest throughout the week from his 7-day shooting schedule from the daily drama 'peculiar woman peculiar man' and weekend drama 'the famous sisters 7'

as a result from the incident, go joo-won canceled his schedule for the day and rested in his hospital room after taking pain medication.

however the rest was short lived. next day at 2am in the morning go joo-won left for more drama shooting.

go joo-won currently takes pain medication while shooting for drama.

he was quoted to say, 'i'm trying hard to rest whenever i can find a spare moment' and 'since i was able to bedrest for a day i feel alive' while smiling...

reported by yoo ah-jeong on april 11, 2006 for sports choseon. translation by dramaok :sweatingbullets:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...3&newssetid=768

oh my... poor thing. I was wondering if something like this would happen; he's overworked, I tell ya! it's too hard doing 2 dramas at once full-time. :sweatingbullets:

thnx for sharing (and translating) the article, dramaok!

myapril, tell us how you really feel! we can take it. :P

Guest Meg1430262080

I'm not sure where im supposed to put this but yeah...

what was the karaoke song Jongnam was singing when she had to quit?

And what was the song in the cafe scene with Okdoo...(episode 87)

thanks guys!!

Guest ronni

Yep- I can hear the dialogue, but the video is frozen. I have no clue how to fix this... But no worries, thankfully I can still watch from creidesca's clubbox! :)

looks like myapril will work on 143 so I'll get to work on 144 :)

snam, try doing a windows update. maybe there's a updated version of windows media player that they didn't install. www.windowsupdate.com

:blush: FYI for those like me who do know what Gastritis is:

Gastritis

Overview

Gastritis isn't one disease but a group of conditions, all of which are characterized by inflammation of the lining of your stomach. Commonly, the inflammation results from infection with the same bacterium that causes most stomach ulcers. Yet other factors — including traumatic injury and regular use of certain pain relievers — also can contribute to gastritis.

In spite of the many conditions associated with gastritis, the signs and symptoms of the disease are very similar: A burning pain in your upper abdomen and occasionally, bloating, belching, nausea or vomiting.

In some cases, gastritis can lead to ulcers and an increased risk of stomach cancer. For most people, however, gastritis isn't serious and improves quickly with treatment. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gastritis/DS00488

Guest Mme. De Giry

Poor Go Joo Won. :tears: He really needs to get some rest and make sure he eats right...

Yeepee!!! Finally, SH and JN are getting married! :D Watching them exchange vows was so *sighs*... And cleaning their new apartment... Just too much for the romantic in me. :blush:

Basing on the fact that the producers extended this series to 20 more episodes, I think they won't kill SH. It would be just too heartless if they extended his suffering (and not to mention ours). Maybe that had been their original plan---but they must have visited sites like this and decided their lives are too precious (rabid fans are on the rise, you know). Maybe Nara will give JN an ultimatum: get rid of your child or SH dies (cos she won't pay for the treatment). JN won't kill the poor baby so she tells Nara that she'll get out of SH's life in exchange for him getting treated. SH wakes up to a cunning Nara telling him JN abandoned him the moment he got sick. SH won't believe her but pretend that he does. Then he goes looking for JN and finds her at last, and they get as far away from Nara as possible. :D But then if the plan is for MS to make a huge sacrifice...hmmm...no. I don't want her to die either. :tears:

Guest professor97

I agree with you, Mme. De Giry. As long as Nara exists in this world there can be no peace or rest, and I'm sure she's going to run get Sukhyun's marriage annulled, and I'm sure she's going to blame Jongname for Sukhyun's illness and Minsook. I hope Kiwoong has an immediate success at that well-being shopping falls on hard times because Sukhyun id sick. Can you imagine what Haein's parents will say when they hear what Nara has done to their son-in-law. Why doesn't Nara take a l-o-n-g, l--o--n--g trip for about 20 more episodes. :)

Guest myapril

Continue of epi 143:

JN got home and broke down and stunned JO:

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

SH apologizes to Nara -Nara wants him to get out unless whatever....

91.jpg

92.jpg

SH decideds to leave and shocked Nara:

93.jpg

94.jpg

95.jpg

SH says MS told him about her plan and again Shocked Nara:

96.jpg

97.jpg

98.jpg

DJ revealed the secret about JM and OD:

76.jpg

77.jpg

HI confirmed with her mom:

79.jpg

Few KW and HI moments:

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

KW at Human Resources:

103.jpg

HI aks what was that meeting about:

104.jpg

Guest snam124

thanks for all the suggestions everyone! i'll try them out soon :)

oops- i think myapril is in the process of posting screen caps so i'll wait for 144!

Guest myapril

One more KW and HI moment while they were getting ready for work:

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

thanks for all the suggestions everyone! i'll try them out soon :)

oops- i think myapril is in the process of posting screen caps so i'll wait for 144!

I'm done! :)

Guest snam124

Screen Caps from Episode 144

KW meets HI after learning he's been transferred to Pusan.

a2736629.jpg

d51514d5.jpg

HI thinks KW is joking

SH's office

164f8ac9.jpg

SH tired (beginning symptoms?? :tears:)

9fc0d945.jpg

HI wants to know what's going on

5add9690.jpg

SH learns from HR that Nara ordered the transfer (but he doesn't say anything to HI)

a8cc24f2.jpg

SH tells HI he'll figure out what happened and take care of it

45b8a626.jpg

Nara in SH's empty room :angry:

3a3cc21b.jpg

0ca4dcfc.jpg

The Office Staff look at wedding pics.

b670cbac.jpg

1dbd0f80.jpg

e9707685.jpg

The preoccupied bride and groom

SH and KW

d3926244.jpg

60fd6b82.jpg

3e2e798f.jpg

SH reassures KW that it must be a mistake

SH and JN shop for CDs

6768540a.jpg

cac32654.jpg

6f6977e9.jpg

"We need this CD"

3abc0d23.jpg

08a46776.jpg

"For mother and baby? Where's the father?"

6509b574.jpg

"He's busy making money."

20b479ec.jpg

At a park

da813204.jpg

f5a21ca7.jpg

c51b5346.jpg

70489012.jpg

8b6b4b64.jpg

OkDoo's son and ex-husband

e6c1950c.jpg

ebb75ac4.jpg

Ex-Husband attempts to get OkDoo's phone number from YooJung

a0a8ff19.jpg

BD promptly arrives and kicks Ex-husband out.

KW shares his suspicion that Aunt Nara is responsible for his transfer.

f88d655a.jpg

bcec07db.jpg

"I can't figure out why she did that."

822956e7.jpg

SH confronts Nara regarding KW's transfer to Pusan

8240c4e6.jpg

"I was wrong to tell you that Aunt MS told me about the hospital."

7d62e047.jpg

d17c2683.jpg

59ad22fb.jpg

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

A stressed SH

90bf5f04.jpg

074a8973.jpg

JO and JN

9d43bdb2.jpg

"Did you know that SH left home? He was given the choice to either abort the baby or leave."

8be43779.jpg

Back at his hotel, SH doesn't pick up JN's phone call

9cb3cb36.jpg

e6b8c1a0.jpg

a1866e79.jpg

Back at the Big House

4705abd7.jpg

Grams and MS watch korean drama. Granny: "They like each other so much, why can't they let them be together?" (good question Granny!!)

KW and HI arrive at WB Home Shopping and see an announcment

da5cc3c3.jpg

b8cb2db2.jpg

b4780662.jpg

783ab064.jpg

KW's transfer is OFFICIAL

f1841583.jpg

4eaed2e3.jpg

Jae Man pays a visit to the Big House

7a7f6483.jpg

"Let KW work in Pusan for 1 year and I'll try to arrange a transfer back to Seoul."

b2d5d7c2.jpg

A surprised MS and MalJa

Guest yujah52

Haein is pretty with her hair down in the latest screen caps. Finally happy that Sukhyun and Jongnam get married and get a place of their own. :D

Guest snam124

Hmm- I had conversation posted for the park scene. Don't know what happened.

JN: Who do you like most at the Big House?

SH: Well..

JN: I like Aunt Min Sook the most. When other family members see me, they just see Jong Nam. But when Aunt MinSook sees me, she sees me with her heart and not her eyes. Even if she looks at me the same way, I sense something different every time. (I hear her saying) You're really pretty. What are you going to do since it's so difficult for you? You can't do that. Be good to Suk Hyun. My heart breaks for you. Now that you're with child, be careful with your body."

SH: You're just sensing things. (imagining things?)

JN: No it's different. She really treats me like we're family. Team Leader (Hae In) married well. The marriage is good for KW too, but receiving a mother in-law's love is a big blessing.

SH: Are you envious?

JN smiles and doesn't answer

Archived