Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

KIM SOO-HYUN & JUN JI-HYUN POWERS COMBINE AGAIN IN NEW REALITY SHOW

Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun have parted ways since their last collaboration in "My Love from the Star". But they may, powers combine again for an upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》 - a collaboration between An Hui TV from China and MBC from Korea. To accommodate the stars, the release date of the show have been pushed back by 3 months.

Both "hyuns" have accepted the invitation and other stars invited include Lee Minho, etc. Rumour has it that even Mr Stephen Chow will appear as a mentor on the program for a cool 50 million yuan.

http://www.sporela.com/index.php/latest-entertainment-news/1310-kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-powers-combine-again-in-new-reality-show

cr:stars88jo and dmjcsi from shipper thread

• Like 1

Guest queenjihyun

Tnx @demarchelier for the translation :)

edef0a6cgw1et11nosw9tg208c05pk3h.gif

Goddess why so shy.??..:wub:

If it's true about jjh being agree on reality show..i don't think she's going to appear on the show live maybe just a vcr..what do you think??

If it's true about jjh being agree on reality show..i don't think she's going to appear on the show live maybe just a vcr..what do you think??

​i'm just wondering, what will she do in that kind of variety show????  Will it be just an interview or she will be a mentor???

@queenjihyun BTW in that gif who's the other guy , Jang Dong Gun??

Edited by RachelleN

​i'm just wondering, what will she do in that kind of variety show????  Will it be just an interview or she will be a mentor???

​She is probably not going to appear. Most likely she'll do some sort of video message. Who knows? Prove me wrong, goddess, prove me wrong!

i-WB6gmNj-X3.jpg

cr: KBS Producer

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ejlw5_congratulations-to-our-goddess-jun-jihyun_music

fmv . นาทีที่ยิ่งใหญ่ (Thai song) : The Greatest Moment

cr. Kibby Sut @ JJH Thailand FB

Hi,

I am JJH fan from Thailand 

I don't know how to post this video from dailymotion to this forum :,(

I was crying with our goddess while watching this video.

Hope you like it..Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ejlw5_congratulations-to-our-goddess-jun-jihyun_music

fmv . นาทีที่ยิ่งใหญ่ (Thai song) : The Greatest Moment

cr. Kibby Sut @ JJH Thailand FB

Hi,

I am JJH fan from Thailand 

I don't know how to post this video from dailymotion to this forum :,(

I was crying with our goddess while watching this video.

Hope you like it..Enjoy!!!

​Hi!!!! Welcome to goddess thread!!  Posting the link is okay.

Edited by RachelleN

Guest queenjihyun

11 Times Jun Ji Hyun, Star Of 'My Love From Another Star,' Had Amazing Style

494015275.jpg?w=780&h=439&fit=crop&crop=

Have you watched the K-drama My Love from Another Star yet? If you haven’t, you definitely should, and there are a lot of reasons why. Aside from the fact that it’s a love story with a handsome alien, the protagonist Cheon Song Yi has epic personal style, and I’m guessing the costume designers took some inspiration from her off-screen counterpart, Jun Ji Hyun’s, fashion sense. At any rate, Song Yi was quite the icon: She was the kind of phenomenon capable of making lipsticks (Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture 52, in case you were wondering) fly of the shelves internationally, and as fate would have it, her accessories game and her fashion game were similarly on point (as with the infamous lipstick craze, she also caused a shortage of a certain winter coat by the brand SHESMISS). Luckily for us, Jun Ji Hyun is just as fab — if not more so.

After all, Hyun’s picked up fashion and beauty contracts like crazy in the years leading up to and following her record-busting turn as Song Yi. She’s the first Korean woman to represent Gucci, and she also fronts countless South Korean brands, including the aforementioned SHESMISS, and the popular Hera Cosmetics. So, with that in mind, let’s take a look at some of her best fashion moments!

1. At the 2015 Cannes Film Festival

473764800.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

Ooh. Looks like Hyun’s putting that Gucci contract to good use with this gorgeous pleated metallic number.

2. At An Autograph Session For Didier Dubot

Plaid has never looked better.

3. At The Launch Of Olympia Le-Tan x Hera

Hyun wore this adorably twee Valentino haute couture number to celebrate the launch of Olympia Le-Tan x Hera (incidentally, Emma Roberts wore the same exact dress in the front row of a Valentino show last December).

4. At The New World Department Store In Beijing

Super modern, super chic, and super fab.

5. At The Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture Show

172089532.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

This dress got a lot of play — J. Lo wore it, and Marion Cotillard wore a very similar version in teal to the 2013 SAG Awards. That said, I’d say Hyun wore it best, because the white tulle underskirt is nothing short of perfection.

6. At A Signing Event in Shanghai

BwBgJ2kCcAEXzEs.jpg

Ooh, another futuristic mini dress! The graphically printed dress alone is quite stylish, but the cobalt blue pumps really take it to the next level.

7. At The Gucci F/W 2015 Fashion Show In Taiwan

Basically perfection.

8. At The Cannes Premiere Of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

114215461.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

Sometimes, there’s nothing quite like a judicious helping of sequins (especially when those sequins happen to be iridescent).

9. At The 14th Shanghai International Film Festival

115885746.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

Classic, with a touch of badass.

10. At The Cannes Premiere Of The Artist

114204472.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

About as pretty as pretty can be (plus, it looks just a little bit likeHermione’s Yule Ball dress).

And last, but certainly not least…

11. At The 50th Annual Paeksang Awards

494015299.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

Quite possibly the best deployment of an Oscar de la Renta gown, ever (and we all know that’s saying a lot).

cr:http://www.bustle.com/articles/88899-11-times-jun-ji-hyun-star-of-my-love-from-another-star-had-amazing-style?utm_source=dramafever&utm_medium=partnership&utm_campaign=fbpost

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

I have no idea what she will do if the rumor that she agree to do a variety show..actually im surprise reading the news that she agree to do a variety..maybe just a video mesg only coz i doubt that she will be a mentor..heheh

Yup jang dong gun and jung woo sung

I have no idea what she will do if the rumor that she agree to do a variety show..actually im surprise reading the news that she agree to do a variety..maybe just a video mesg only coz i doubt that she will be a mentor..heheh

Yup jang dong gun and jung woo sung

​Let's see if this rumor was true. Prove us wrong and surprise us goddess!!!

Wooooh the most handsome guy in Korea.  JJH was so luck working with these handsome guys even in CF.

Guest queenjihyun

Another jjh cancelled appearance because of MERS.:( I think this is the event in china.

150614 news: Because of the Korea Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) affection are spreading continuously, Jun Ji Hyun cancelled the schedule event of participating in the "LANCHEN Brand 10th Anniversary Show" on June 16. *

cr: junjihyun_official ig

I wonder when is the presscon of assassination will be held.and if its still be shown in july 30..im reading some news that there are movies that will be shown in july but they change the release date bcoz of mers.

201506150735151127_1.jpg

According to MY DAILY (15 JUNE 2015), the official distributor of Assassination, Showbox, has said, "the release date for Assassination is still undecided and under discussion." It will be confirmed next month but no specific date has been determined.

Considering there was a 25% drop in cinema attendance since the MERS outbreak (K-POP Herald), I am not surprise by the decision. Also, there is some concern about the other films to be released next month. Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible is suppose to premiere around the same time. :(

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Another jjh cancelled appearance because of MERS.:( I think this is the event in china.

150614 news: Because of the Korea Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) affection are spreading continuously, Jun Ji Hyun cancelled the schedule event of participating in the "LANCHEN Brand 10th Anniversary Show" on June 16. *

cr: junjihyun_official ig

I wonder when is the presscon of assassination will be held.and if its still be shown in july 30..im reading some news that there are movies that will be shown in july but they change the release date bcoz of mers.

​Sad. :(I thought we will see her again tomorrow. Anyways i hope this virus will not spread anymore.

I guess I will just  watch  her old CF's and other interviews cuz i miss her already. Patiently waiting for her next appearance.

• Like 1

Assassination Media PressCon
Time: at 11:00 on
June 22 (Monday),
attendance:
Cui Dongxun Director,
Actors: Gianna Jun
Lee Jung Jae,
Ha Jung-Woo,
Wu Dazhu ,
Zhao Zhenxiong,
Cui Dewen. 
Movie showtime: Estimated 2015.7.23
cr: kimjun IG  & weibo

If this is true then it will be premiered earlier than the planned release before.

Edited by RachelleN
  • Like 1

Assassination Media PressCon
Time: at 11:00 on
June 22 (Monday),
attendance:
Cui Dongxun Director,
Actors: Gianna Jun
Lee Jung Jae,
Ha Jung-Woo,
Wu Dazhu ,
Zhao Zhenxiong,
Cui Dewen. 
Movie showtime: Estimated 2015.7.23
cr: kimjun IG  & weibo

If this is true then it will be premiered earlier than the planned release before.

Please be true! Pretty please! There was one Korean news report about a July 23rd release date because films like Mission Impossible were opening on July 30th. Then Showbox made a press release with My Daily about the undecided release date. These days SNS seems to be a better source of entertainment news than official Korean news media. Korean reporters always seem slow to react and report after the fact. My money is on what is being posted on weibo. Fingers crossed!

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Oh please be true, so we can see goddess next monday! Also hope the MERS virus will stop to spread in july, that korean people will dare to visit the cinema…because I want Assassination to be another hit for our ji hyun!

TmiA2M6.gif

noticed her action when she first get on stage and want to get the microphone from the mc, who didn't finish his lines. And watch at her reaction when she saw someone want to give the flower to her…cuteness overload and super cool goddess!!!

• Like 2