Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

hahaha yeah it's a dress...at first i thought she's wearing a pants..haha..very casual i remember when she attend the grand bell award wearing a top and pants..

d68bb607gw1esi1pk7on4g20c809ou0y.gif

e9298c0cjw1esi28u741ug209q07ve81.gif

8789eecagw1esi2gvtwkbg209w05khdt.gif

8789eecagw1esi2gyuumqg209w05khdt.gif

8789eecagw1esi2h1gxd4g209w05k1kx.gif

8789eecagw1esi2h4jl3mg209w05kqv5.gif

8789eecagw1esi2h6yubrg209w05kb29.gif

87b50126jw1esi1ne4nchj20hs0suwit.jpg

:wub: :wub::wub:

cto

not so fab but still gorgeous..SHE'S FREAKING JUN JI HYUN afterall..lol.. 

Edited by queenjihyun

this just confirms that JJH is still human after all! :P  i have to admit, not a big fan of the dress and hair. but, had she worn a gown like she did last year or a dress she wore at Cannes a week ago, then she would have stolen the spotlight from the winners. last year was all about JJH. and tonight looked like she just wanted to present, sit back and relax, no pressure from the cameras and press. she just probably came from France, had enough of the glitz and glamour of the red carpet, ready to just enjoy the night. a fashion faux pas? nah. never in my book, Goddess. :wub:

​Me, too. Not a fan of the dress. You and @skyelee are probably right that she didn't want to take the spotlight away from the winners. Even with her simple gown, she still looks beautiful...goddess always winning.

off topic: @saoirselmo I love your profile pic. Two of my favorite things: Gucci and Apple! :wub:

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 4

Guest queenjihyun

i-chBbkvS-X3.jpg

source of photo: Korea Herald

Look at how PD Na is accepting his Daesang..."Thank you, goddess!" Hahaha

hahahahaha love it...a true queen indeed

​Me, too. Not a fan of the dress. You and @skyelee are probably right that she didn't want to take the spotlight away from the winners. Even with her simple gown, she still looks beautiful...goddess always winning.

off topic: @saoirselmo I love your profile pic. Two of my favorite things: Gucci and Apple! :wub:

​our girl clearly knows when to take a back seat, and when it's time to step-up. with JJH's personality, i wouldn't be surprised if she'd gone in her most casual look. she probably wouldn't care about the naysayers. ;)

• Like 4

Guest queenjihyun

2015052700473841600.jpeg

She look so young...is that gucci dress also? 

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest skyelee

Looking at the dress in a clearer perspective, I'd say it's not that bad. I guess a lot of us were just expecting too much because she rocked the red carpet so much last year. What I love most about this look tonight is how relaxed and glowing she looked... like OMG her skin is flawless! *_* 

Mmm... not too fond of the dress, it seems a bit ill-fitting. But I think she still looked fine, and I liked her hair and her slight smile when she appeared. I give her props for carrying off those stilettos with ease!

• Like 2

Guest queenjihyun

Fan cam

150526 Jeon Ji Hyun チョン・ジヒョン 왕지현 @ Baeksang Art A…: http://youtu.be/4rQywYak8X8

She so cute she look sleepy standing there..haha..i love the little wave she gave to the audience..hehe

Edited by queenjihyun

i don't like the dress. but she is simple and pretty. do u have guys a video of her she speaks in awards ?

please refer to this vid posted by @queenjihyun

I love how she waves her hand before she went to backstage at the end of this vid.

here's what she said: cr: JJH our Hallyu goddess

Jun Ji Hyun : " Hello Everyone, I am Jun Ji Hyun. Last year, because of the drama 《YWCFS》 i received alot of love. Time flies, i am honored to be standing here today as a presenter. Who will win the Daesang award tonight? I am curious.... "

Edited by RachelleN
  • Like 1

Korea's 'most stylish actress' Shin Min-a disappoints at awards gala

Korean actress Shin Min-a disappointed fashion watchers at an entertainment awards gala in Seoul, Tuesday, in which she was honored with a "fashionista" award.

In contrast to previous recipients of the sponsored InStyle Fashionista Award -- Jun Ji-hyun, Lee Min-jung and Son Ye-jin -- Shin appeared in a less-than glamorous turtleneck dress.

Actress Shin Min-a won the sponsored InStyle Fashionista Award at the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards. (OSEN)

The calf-length black-and-white dress was devoid of embellishments or details.

Shin wore modest silver earrings and matching silver rings together with a black leather bracelet at the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards.

The actress, 31, also sported minimal makeup and a hairstyle loosely combed back in a low ponytail.

Previous recipients of the InStyle Fashionista Award have memorably delighted the public with tropical-colored stunning dresses that have openly embraced glamor.

Last year's awardee Jun Ji-hyun wore an unforgettable flamingo pink sleeveless gown, decorated with silver floral embroidery.

Actress Jun Ji-hyun won the sponsored "fashionista" award at last year's event. (OSEN)

The recipient of the same award in 2011, Lee Min-jung -- wife of actor Lee Byung-hun -- wore a startlingly fuchsia sleeveless gown, while Son Ye-jin in 2010 wore a neon orange number, slit on one side up to her thigh and decorated with a diamante shoulder.

The first male recipient of the InStyle Fashionista Award this year, Lee Jung-jae, wore a similarly neat and nondescript navy tuxedo.

From left: Son Ye-jin won the first "fashionista" award in 2010, followed by Lee Min-jung in 2011. Shin won this year's InStyle Fashionista Award. (OSEN)
Actor Lee Jung-jae won the first male "fashionista" award at the Paeksang Arts Awards, Tuesday. (OSEN)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505271353376515550_2

• Like 2

Finally Movies Assassination will  Hold A Press Conference on Wednesday, 10 June 2015 at 11.00 am (Korea Time)

Attendance: The Director, and the actors,
Movie showtimes: expected July 2015

We can see More of  JJH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: JJH Thai

• Like 4