The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest splendidlure

lmao. reminds me when Sheldon hid in the comic book store to get away from their fighting. lol.

Guest massive toene

Pix from last episode:

big_bang_theory_spaghetti_catalyst_.jpg

big_bang_theory_spaghetti_cataly-1.jpg

big_bang_theory_spaghetti_cataly-3.jpg

big_bang_theory_spaghetti_cataly-4.jpg

big_bang_theory_spaghetti_cataly-2.jpg

:lol:

I had to laugh so much when Howard described his mother doing Water-Aerobics....like seaworld! hahahaha

Guest PowChikaPowWow

^ they look so good sitting next to eachother!!!

I still totally ship them, even though Sheldon is the " kid" of the family :lol:

Guest Xiaoba1tu

"like watching the manatees in seaworld."

XD

The "go team Leonard" plus the loser hand sign was a good one.

Anyway this season is ending soon! Three more interesting episodes to go!

Guest alcyone

i found the latest episode really heart-warming :) and Sheldon saying "....no...goofy...." was just hilarious and cute at the same time :P

I'm a little disappointed that Penny and Leonard broke up =( I mean... they were the only ongoing storyline in the show and now it's over -___-'

I think the show is hilarious and it's fun to watch, but I've lost a little motivation to keep up with it now that the episodes are back to being episodic and random. It hasn't even been a season yet and it's over O_O

--xoxo.

TM

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I've watch the last Christmas episode so many times.... I love Lenard's mother! And that last scene!! LOL!

Though I know Penny and Lenard will come back together again. It's only a matter of time.

Guest marasshi

Is it just me or did the show get funnier after the Leonard and Penny breakup? Oh and the Dr. Plimpton episode was hilarious (but awkward to watch with your 11-year-old sister). I totally didn't expect her to be such a...well, richard simmons. LOL

"We'll be naked...in front of each other." LMAO

Guest Xiaoba1tu

I don't know about the last episode. It was kind of crappy, and each of the character's reactions are so expected. I only realized that just now.

Guest iEatPowder

^Your bandwidth's been exceeded, lol.

I loved Sheldon's "prediction" for Joss Whedon's Firefly. xD

"When do you evacuate your bowels?" :lol: And wow, Grace Kim was kinda hot. :o

Archived