girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest pdizzle
r u a pro gamer?
How come more girls are not into video games. Personally i find it very appealing if a girl plays video games cuz its something i'm into. Do any of you ladies like playing games? Show ur gaming pryde!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anyeong_aki

why do you say that? i know many girls playing video games...i myself is fond of playing such game. c",) i mean it's fun playing it!

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

I play when my brother plays.. but I'm not good at video games, except for tekken 5...

I like Sly Cooper series but I always die till I get frustrated.

I know a lot of girls that like playing video games. ^^;; I myself love video games. Especially the fighting ones. xD I'm no pro, but I'm pretty good I think. ^^

i'm a girl gamer. gaming is awesome, but can be addictive and time consuming (just like the internet!). :sweatingbullets:

i like rpgs, sims, fighting games, and a few sports games (like snowboarding or skateboarding)

Guest liltweekstar

i like to play video games and hahah i used to bring my gameboy to school to play under my desk or behind my notebook when i place it up on my lap. but i dont play anymore.. no time.

Guest `faded

yaaa there's girls that love to play games..I know my sister..my friends they all love to play ahhaa..I remember we were at my friend's house and ALL the girls played tetris on xbox first..then we played NHL 2004..hahaha..it was pretty fun =)..sometimes we go to net cafe's to play CS too O_O..lol if only my computer was NEWER..I would put cs onto my comp >.>

Guest OBSCURE Sin

yeah, Im a girl and I like playing video games, the violent ones XP I'm no pro though.

My best friend though, she's really into video games, and she's really good at them.

Guest MaryMagdalin

I AM VERY INTO VIDEO GAMES

maybe cuz i have a brother that is into it

and i spent my childhood with a tomboy who buy every game that comes our

and every system, just cuz her family is rich

so yea

i`m not a pro, but i`m always willing to play with the guys

i love games

i pity girls who can`t play

Guest VersusVillain

I love playing video games. I just don't get to play many of them since I only have two game consoles (PS2 and Sega Genesis... lol), and I usually spend my money on CD's and DVD's rather than video games. And I never know which ones to buy!

Guest HKS457

i pity girls who can`t play

me2 me2

girls get brownie points from me if they are good at games. well its already rare for a girl that can at least put up a decent challenge, not to metion be super good at it :blush:

Archived