Who Is The Most Beautiful Actress In Asia ?

Guest niyamit1976

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayem7289

I chose Aishwarya Rai because *cough* wasn't included lol.

Vivian Hsu is so pretty, anyone else think she looks like Namie Amuro, too? The first time I saw Vivian, I was like, "Isn't that Namie?"

Yukie Nakama is gorgeous!

They're all gorgeous ladies :).

Nakama Yukie is really pretty at times, but she needs to change her hairstyle. :S

And even then, I don't think those two are the prettiest in Japan... Think maybe, hmm, Aya Ueto (apparently a lot of Japanese women are jealous of her looks, though I don't think so XDDD) or Misaki Itoh? Or hmm, Nana Eikura?

Guest Wryscelle

The reason that i didnot add korean actress on this poll coz if i put YEH up somebody will say why dont KTH if i put KTH they will ask why dont SHK so i decided not to put them on ... sorry for all korean fans !!! :(

*sigh* Ok, I'll consider Marian Rivera.... She's beautiful but I'd still say that YEH is the MOST BEAUTIFUL ASIAN EVER! LOL :lol:

Guest engot02

judging from these pics, since i don't know most of them ..

i pick japan: erika.

im from philippines.

i think there are more prettier actresses than those posted up.

imo, kristine hermosa should be there.

(:

Guest bebe9wish

Nakama Yukie is really pretty at times, but she needs to change her hairstyle. :S

And even then, I don't think those two are the prettiest in Japan... Think maybe, hmm, Aya Ueto (apparently a lot of Japanese women are jealous of her looks, though I don't think so XDDD) or Misaki Itoh? Or hmm, Nana Eikura?

I think Aya Ueto is the prettiest actress in Japan. Where did you hear that a lot of Japanese women are jealous of her?

Erika looks more cute than beautiful to me.

Edit:

Why not add Michelle Reis for Hong Kong since I think she's the most beautiful mixed actress.

yukie nakama.

i watched a bit of this viet drama..and there was the leading actress was quite pretty in a way that she could pass for being chinese or korean. she's pretty somewhere along the lines of liu yi fei..erika..twins..cute/pretty something like that. i forgot her name though.

Guest jaehochunsumin

they're all beautiful but i can think quite a few other actresses from china and hong kong that are more beautiful to me.

china: a lot....let's see uhh...chen hao,ruby lin, fan bing bing...

hong kong: niki chow.ada choi, sharon man, yoyo mung, many more.

Guest Wryscelle

judging from these pics, since i don't know most of them ..

i pick japan: erika.

im from philippines.

i think there are more prettier actresses than those posted up.

imo, kristine hermosa should be there.

(:

LOL I found someone that can beat Kristine Hermosa's almost-perfect-face!

Her name is Ellen Adarna... She isn't an actress YET but I heard that she'll enter showbusiness this year so probably we'll see more of her some time soon.

Here are some of my favorite pics of her:

451323837l.jpg

swimsuit.jpg

430911903l.jpg

788966246l.jpg

390596908l.jpg

She was a two-time covergirl of Candy Magazine:

543368732l.jpg

^LOL she's promoting the mag! ahaha!

Archived