Who Is The Most Beautiful Actress In Asia ?

Guest niyamit1976

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whizzer's_rose

i voted for marian rivera but i do also think that there are other pretty chinese and filipino actresses that were omitted like shui ling and kristin hermosa...i also like liu yi fei tooliuyifei.jpgling09.jpgk_hermosa.jpg

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

uhmm.. ther'e are PRETTIER actresses in the philippines than jennylyn..

heart evangelista

18dddc37-f91a-420d-a61f-b4c7ee314321_IND_8035_669910627754.jpg37061491938494l.jpg

kristine hermosa,

Kristine_Hermosa02.jpg312367907_f866a7067b_m.jpg

anne curtis,

1_983804554l.jpg1_759799323l.jpg

bea alonzo, shaina magdayao, iya villana, tony gonzaga..

but im not saying that she's not pretty.. she is VERY pretty.. but i think there are others prettier than her.. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest kurobo23

im from indonesia

i choose erica sawajiri

Why i didnt choose agnes???because i think she's not the best and ok she's beautiful but she just

good in rumour and scandal

if u want to see i will give the example of beautiful natural actress in Indonesia

so sorry to say that im not bashing her but just say the real/fact

Like her

006047609bv1.th.jpg

Her name is Sandra Dewi...Ok maybe she's not too talented in sang but she's good actress and she's low profile

im not promotion about her but just share hehehe

Guest stoked!

everyone in the list are beautiful in different ways.

i guess we`d just have to be more particular on the word "beautiful" so we can really come up with a conclusion.

Guest White Star

I've never heard of Maya Karin...But she is gorgerous....Some ofmy fave o the list are Vicky Zhao, Vivian hsu, cecelia chung, and Yuki Nakama

One more Japanese acress that I think is incredibly beautiful is Takeuchi Yuki

I'm a girl, but I swear that everytime she smile, I just can't resist but fall in love with her

Archived