Who Is The Most Beautiful Actress In Asia ?

Guest niyamit1976

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LionAngel

:D well, since i'm from the philippines *and is currently

addicted to Marimar* I voted Marian Rivera ^^

1190459653_marian.gif

isn't she pretty? hehehe ^^

Guest k r e m e s

Among the list, I would choose Yukie Nakama, Aishwarya Rai, and Cecilia Cheung. I do not believe they are the best looking in Asia, but they certainly are great beauties.

Yukie Nakama is my favorite among the group. Her beauty is ethereal and versatile and she has this look of vulnerability that makes her very enchanting on screen.

030.jpg

yukie-nakama-0008.jpgyukie-nakama-0006.jpg

12694Yukie_Nakama_med.jpg

yukienakama2.jpg

YukieNakama2_m.jpg

Guest malicious_

Yukie Nakama.. i absolutely adored her in shinobi. =) the other actress' are good too. but i jsut find yukie stunning and i love her acting <33

Guest kayem7289

where's gong li???

that woman is gorgeous

I don't think she wanted to include Gong Li because she's too obvious of a choice lol.

I'm glad Gong Li is not on the list, it gives the other actresses more time to shine.

Guest niyamit1976

^^ lol ... yeah that 's correct !!! it's too obvious GONG LI is over 40 but she still beautiful !!!

That you see from the list most of them below 30 years old , except Aishwarya Rai ,Vicki Zhao ,Vivian and Barbie Hsu

-edit- and i must admit , it's very hard to choose the actress to be on the list but actually the actresses that on this poll is based on how famous of them so i guess those actresses are famous in their country !!! ;) but i dont know they will be the most beautiful or not so you guys be a judge !!! :)

Guest pandoras0nymph

rictos16,

Looks Like you're a kapuso, ha?! LOL! :P

yeah i am

:D well, since i'm from the philippines *and is currently

addicted to Marimar* I voted Marian Rivera ^^

1190459653_marian.gif

isn't she pretty? hehehe ^^

me too!!im totally addicted to MARIMAR! hehe she's soo pretty! marian's half spanish!

Guest VindictusDame

when it comes to beautiful, its definitely aishwarya rai. she's one of the most beautiful people on the planet, no kidding!

Archived