Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

2014 Hedwig official photos. cr: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140602082808383Very good article, but too long for me to translate.20140602082809562.jpg

20140602082809584.jpg

20140602082809612.jpg

20140602082809631.jpg

On May.31 he showed a new dance. Why he dances every day? wants to be a dancing queen?ibevIlxsqWCPw2.gifFan art of May.31 Dancing queen Hedwig. (cr: DC CSW gall )
I love the tatoo on his heart.jdp1YSZiQIi4K.jpg
On May.31 He rapped like a hip hop singer. The lyric was about the new Yitshak actress Choi Woori."Woori is so pretty, she's my Dankook univ. junior. How old is she? 3 years younger than me. Just suits me. But she is too tall for me. ( :D Maybe she suits more to Junhee (member of Angry Inch). I want them to get married."Junhee was smiling hearing it, and Woori was angry at him. At the re-encore stage, the lead guitarist,  CSW and Woori came out to sing. Woori poured water in the bottle to CSW's head saying, "Don't disturb my future marriage plan."  :))

Guest chochofan

Regarding Horse Doctor, it's not the best TV drama I've ever watched but I have watched it twice just because of CSW! Our oppa's acting was good. A shame that the script is repetitive and the story is dragging too long.

@the_girl_who! & @chocofan yeah tbh, it's downgrade after ep.37, the show becomes repetitive with some boring cases. The writer was unconsistant on some characters, no wonder HD's rating was not that great and some fans thought it's "one man show" coz it's too focus on JSW's Gwang Hyun...but still, I think JSW's solid performance made the drama to be on top.

Here's JSW's HEDWIG June 2014 ScheduleI tried to buy the ticket at http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=14003818  all his performance are sold out already!! *CRIES* T___T

BpAgi4HIMAA2mGU_zps6625f04d.jpg

BpDA_bFIIAAM199_zpsfebd5ffb.jpg

all pics cr. choseungwoo_B

• Like 1

Monthly magazine 'The Musical' June/2014 edition.
Q. Cho Seung Woo is famous for being strict to the practice. You are a practice worm. Are you relaxed than before?
A. I'm not relaxed.By the way, I am not a practice worm. I just go to the practice room earlier than others. But I don't repeat practice there, just think a lot. You know there is unique air in the practice room. People there are moving and feeling like they are in the musical. I just think various things there looking at small instruments and listening to music.I like free practicing mood. When the director trusts and admits me, so he gives me chances to try things, my effect of practice become the biggest. I spend long time at the practice room thinking whether there is any other thing I can try.
Q. You have ability to make not only yourself but also others do better. You respect your co-workers and make them feel you are a team.
A. Team work is the most important. You can't do anything without it.Sometimes there is a performance which team work doesn't work well. In that case, I myself can feel the best how today's performance was. I got a habit which I'm not sure since when I got it, during the performance, I contact eyes to each and every actors&actresses on the stage. Then I can see things that I couldn't see before. When I performed 'Man of La Mancha', I contacted eyes with all prisoners. At that time, I could feel thrilled as much as I can't describe in words. It was such a heart-moving experience.
--------About changes in 2014 Hedwig.
'If you loved me, you should have loved even this of mine. You're so mean!'There was a scene that Hedwig says it and cries. But I removed this scene. Hedwig must have felt various ups and downs in his emotion but he must have known this ending. 'It's okay I will suffer by myself.' then letting him go, that is a brave person. (There is that line in the movie Hedwig, CSW removed it at 2014 Hedwig.)
At former performances, Hedwig disregarded and suppressed Yitzhak violently then impressed her later by giving her wig. I started Hedwig at age 26, now I am 35 years old. After 10 years, I felt how childish it was to treat Yitzhak like that. I didn't want to act such scene any more.(Yes, at 2014 Hedwig, he treats Yitzhak more courteously like a good old friend.)
When I sing 'Exquisite Corpse', I cut the song and put mom and Luther's voice to express pop ups of past memories. Some people understand that it's a flashback. But I didn't mean it to be a flashback.I just wanted to express his pain or loneliness explode, which he couldn't talk to anyone. Hedwig is healed by Tommy's one heartful word, then opens the closed door and steps into the world.
2004 Jekyll & Hyde practice roomj3XvmCJxgqcGs.jpg
jIpKHj2mVyuX0.jpg

2014 Hedwig practice roomjoqfXVn2O7T8Q.png

@Irish_law Buying the CSW ticket is the toughest job in the world. June ticket was released on May.7, and it was sold out in a minute. Soon July ticket will be open in a few days. If the real time ticketing is too competitive, there is a waiting queue for return ticket.

• Like 2

CSW appears in a movie '내부자들(Insiders)' with Lee Byung Heon. http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/264378

LBH is a evil politician and CSW is a righteous prosecutor Woo Jang Hoon who snipes rotten politicians. (So they are rivals. Wow~ :)) ) It will be filmed this summer and released the beginning of next year.
Insiders is a popular webtoon, now is published as comic book.213E0643534286B60BC7BE
So CSW's schedule of this year is Hedwig - Insiders - Jekyll. July seems the last performance of Hedwig.

/// LBH fans say that the filming starts on July. Then CSW's Hedwig will be 1~2 weeks maximum in July.

waytoohappywithsnow.gif
OMG best news ever @saturn.‌ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm almost as happy has JSW is playing with that snow :))-been waiting for an opportunity to use that gif) 
Sounds like an interesting movie and role and I was actually hoping JSW's next role would be a lawyer type of sorts! I hope he gets to wear a lot of snazzy suits outside of his prosecutor robes for the movie! :x and with LBH in the movie we just know it'll be popular! 
 But as @hiedi said, isn't Hedwig going until September?

@saturn. DAEBAAAAAAAAAK!!!  gaaaah finally .... A NEW MOVIE!!!  adajsisnhnahwfgvsb!!!  This man is seriously a workaholic :D the plot sounds interesting and being rival with LBH is definitely not a bad thing , woah I'm sooo excited with the news 
Sexy oppa in suits ..... #happyfangirl 
@autumn93 =)) I've been waiting for a long time to use the same gif :)) hahaha 

June 3, 2014
Jo Seung Woo to Film ‘The Insiders’ with Lee Byung Hun
By Staff Writer | KDramaStars.com
kdramastars-com-korean-dramas.jpg?w=600

Actor Jo Seung Woo confirmed his role in the most expected movie of 2015, "The Insiders." He is going to star in the movie as the prosecutor Woo Jang Hoon. Directed by filmmaker Woo Min Ho, "The Insiders" is based on the web cartoon of the same name by Yoon Tae Ho, who also wrote and drew the popular web cartoons "Mi Sang" and "Moss." In the film, actor Jo Seung Woo plays prosecutor Woo Jang Hoon, who uncovers bribery o the politicians. He is going to film with actor Lee Byung Hun, who plays the role of Ahn Sang Goo, the gang member who works for politicians. The film "The Insiders" team will start filming this summer, and premiere early next year.
up1.gif Come join the INSIDERS soompi thread too :) it'll be great to share info & update news together 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022839/upcoming-movie-2015-the-insiders-%EB%82%B4%EB%B6%80%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4-lee-byung-hun#latest

Jo Seung Woo - Lee Byung Hun Pair Up for ‘The Insiders’
joseungwoo_theinsiders.jpg
Jo Seung Woo has recently confirmed that he will star in a highly anticipated thriller ‘The Insiders’ with Lee Byung Hun. The film is based on a webtoon by Yoon Tae Ho, whom I believe will also pen the script, and focuses on the corruption in Korean politics.
Jo will play Prosecutor Woo Jang Hoon who uncovers the corrupt world of politicians and finds himself going up against Ahn Sang Gu (Lee Byung Hun), an ‘inside man’/gangster who manipulates and is heavily involved in the bribery amongst politicians. When Sang Gu goes down, he plots for his revenge. It’s likely his character will be up against Prosecutor Woo but then they could join forces at some point too.
I can see why this film is highly anticipated. You have two dashing men going up against each other at some point in a political thriller that can hit close to home to reality. Also, when I say ‘dashing’ I really mean Jo Seung Woo. I mean, look at him! In a suit! *Fans self.*
The film will be directed by Woo Min Ho, who previously directed both ‘Spy’ and ‘Man of Vendetta’ with Kim Myung Min. I would almost not be surprised if Kim Myung Min gets involved in some way now. Maybe he can be a politician who gets involved in Jo’s investigations!
The film is set to start production this summer and be released in the first half of 2015. In the meantime, Jo Seung Woo is in the musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch (which he started right after finishing God’s Gift 14 Days) and Lee Byung Hun is on his various movie projects for Korea and Hollywood.
Source : http://www.kaedejun.com/2014/06/jo-seung-woo-lee-byung-hun-pair-insiders/

Yay .. I have been quietly following thus thread. Thanks so much for updates.... So excited to wait for this Insiders movie to come out.. I know still a while.. Arghhh... Really hope he will accept more drama , currently watching Horse Doctor too and I love it so much. The story is very touching and full of dedication. . May I know if his actual bday is in march (28) or February (12), some Infos pretty confusing, most of the sites mention his bday is Feb 12th . ?