Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

25 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi122789 you know, i went for HHY movies last week. its just happen that Korean Film fest is in my country, out of 8 chosen films , Hyojoo's occupied 2 of them, Love Lies is so sad, while she was the lead in C'est Si Bon, but it the Main lead who stole the show... but i think HHJ is very very good in melodrama. and Melodrama is MY CHIEF favourite genre. My family say i stupid, ask for sufferings, every time cry over dramas.  yes, i was always at HHJ lurking and i also ship her with Jongjoo, recent W dramas, bring back all my feels of HHJ again. i wsnt into movies, but is a drama person, i like to sit thru weeks after weeks waiting for eps...i dont really like a show that ended by 2 hours time.
so most of HHJ movies i can't watch, but i waited for her dramas... from Spring Waltz to Brillant Legacy, she is simple but very real. just like Park Minyoung case in Remember, Yoo will be awkward with HHJ, so i think Yoo preferred IU that kind. IU was his ideal type right?

Lucky for you! I haven't seen any of that movies only the trailer.And yes i agree she's good in melodrama.Spring waltz & brilliant legacy, the ratings explains that.About "w" ,i was really crazy of that drama like extra crazy i started following LJS all social accounts because before i am not a fan him before "w"  It just that in my own opinion, "w" is kind of messy in the middle part.I mean that drama could've been big if written properly, you know solid story line and the thrill is excessive.I also ship them so hard. But now, i don't why my addiction wear off.About IU ,i know she's yoo's ideal girl before i don't know about now,i think iu should concentrate in her singing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

Lucky for you! I haven't seen any of that movies only the trailer.And yes i agree she's good in melodrama.Spring waltz & brilliant legacy, the ratings explains that.About "w" ,i was really crazy of that drama like extra crazy i started following LJS all social accounts because before i am not a fan him before "w"  It just that in my own opinion, "w" is kind of messy in the middle part.I mean that drama could've been big if written properly, you know solid story line and the thrill is excessive.I also ship them so hard. But now, i don't why my addiction wear off.About IU ,i know she's yoo's ideal girl before i don't know about now,i think iu should concentrate in her singing.

@mimi122789 haha. you should go jongjoo couple thread... they are still very 'on' over there. i am still lurking there daily. i am shipping jongsuk with Hyojoo, i never ship Hyojoo with anyone. yes. not even with Lee Seung-gi, But her chemistry with Lee Jongsuk is breaking the roof. i wish someday, Yoo will has such sizzling effects with a girl that strikes his chord well. Huh, Both C'est Si Bon and Love Lies, i don't find her very matching with that two leads.... but Lee jongsuk and her, every touches between them make me delulu and goes pervy.

• Like 1

I've been there,actually "W" & jongjoo couple are the reason why i have this account now here in soompi because i am so crazy about it like sat in front of the pc till morning, that kind of crazy,nothing else in my mind.I am still lurking there looking anything new & news about them.well, maybe the reason that i'm not addicted to it now is that i really expected it to be big even bigger than dots,i mean the genre,the cast,the cg effect but the story in the middle got messy and i think that's the reason the ratings flop even to the last episode.I know her chemistry with LJS is the best.I am just disappointed about w no wonder the writer apologizes to HHY. I think she should beacuse HHY got so many criticism after that,HHY even said she's disappointed in her comeback.(C'est si bon & love. lies)The reason i don't watch that movies is because i don't like the the male lead.MY policy in watching any drama/movie is, i like both the leads if not then i won't watch it even my favorites are there.i don't mind ships i have so many guys to ship with HHY.

• Like 1

I want to recommend Kim Ji Won for his next drama. She is 92' er. Whenever I saw her in a drama , she was great. Even in Heirs,  when her character Rachel was arrogant and has all bad characterics you could actually understand Rachel. Because it was acted marvellously by her , you couldn't hate Rachel.In Descendant of the sun , she acted as an OTP with Jingoo who has a lot of on-screen charisma and her performance didn' t pale against hım.They matched well. I am actually Kim Yoojung fan , it would be nice to her work with Yoo Seung Ho  again.  They worked together when they were very young. Yoojung even mentioned him as the the person she wants to work with in the future. Because she has just finished moonlight drawn by clouds and this project is also a sageuk , I think it is highly unlikely that for this project they will work together. Objectively , both age wise and acting wise Kim Ji Won would be great

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

@lizabeth1234  we will see kim yoo jung and yoo seung ho as co-workers in maybe 5 years because she is still playing those cute roles whereas yoo seung ho has already passed that stage, he is mostly into melo stuffs. So no wonder he's been paired up with noonas. between him and kim ji won, there is barely a gap age. I believe they will be comfortable working together. i've watched only the half of dots, i remember some people shipped more the jin goo- kim ji won couple than the song song couple. she's also a queen of chemiistry, which i like. I hate actors/ actresses who are stoic, stiff and expressionless.

i'm hoping that the role will go to moon chae won :D:D, she meets  all the characteristics of Ga eun: badass, feitsy, fearless, mature, wise, intelligent woman. Moon chae won plays usually this kind of role.

@Berou by the way, who is Ga Eun in the character plot?

i think they cooked up a imaginery character of Ga Eun, or at least add Unauthenticated back stories of a concubine or queen... just like the story Dongyi (who married King Sukjong) was 'imagined' out from little info about the mother who produced the issue (Crown Prince) that become the King Yeongjo (who become the Grand-father of Lee San).
Moon Chae won played semi villain in Brilliant Legacy (you know that kind not totally bad, but just badass, and blinded by jealousy of 'stolen love' or being blind by obedience to a reverenced bad parent.) Obviously her Saegeuk is Daebuk in Princess Man.

@lizabeth1234 kim ji won actually looked more matured than her actual age. But i think since Yoo preferred someone of his age, i think he will feel comfortable with her. Wow, she does look like a saeguk beauty, just that she is more lacking in filming experiences. i was surprised of her mature looks, that's why she can act as 'same age' of Song Hyekyo in Descendant... remember they are supposed to be love-rival in school. hahaha. no much impression of her in heir, only remember i think she 'tortured' PSH... but boy is she hot in DotS. actually i belong to the very light ship of her and Jingoo... i was still in withdrawal syndrome of 'Remember' when DotS started, and i haven't got over Remember's ending... so after watching first half... no spirit to go on ... but i was thinking JinGoo and her story more mesmerizing than the Main Lead (for myself). i don't want to fall into the other camp of bashers that keep thumbing down DotS main couple, which is extreme in itself. just that i know DotS created two ships, instead of one ship... hahaha. i know that. but i also worry those who ship her with JinGoo will find troubles accepting Yoo if their chemistry shoot thru the roof.  that's why i hesitate to suggest present popular-actresses that have just started Hot Fierce Ships recently, to act with Yoo. eg. those who ship Kim YooJung with BoGum will be not be able to so fast accept Yoo if both goes well. Or those who ship Suzy with Lee Minho will object with Yoo. Or if he act with Hyeri, the Reply88's Ryu Jun-yeol shippers will be sadden .... so same thing, those who ship Kim Ji Won with Jingoo will comments about Yoo... it happens, when W started, those who ship Park Shin hye with Lee Jongsuk find faults with Han Hyojoo... just hope none of those shippers will find fault with Yoo.

huh, ,, i am not shipping Yoo and Kim So Hyun.. am neither for nor against. but will be happy to suport if they ever cast her with him. just find the vid very nice.
Berou, if ever you did post it, or anyone ever post this, so sorry, since i wont know as some of the pic or gif or vid i can't open at this thread. maybe the configuration that my old man block at all house laptop or waht i dont know. so enjoy the below clip. (huh, but dont be mad with me, anyone who is not for this pairing. i jsut post for Yoo, amonst the younger stars, at least this girl is one of those who can act pretty well.
cr. MissYura

@Berou if you like Moon Chae Won. go to dramabeans site.. i think the recappers there, or atleast some one at Dramabeans reallly like MCW a lot, keep posting Moon Chae Won as the Banner up top on the recap site... so often some more. he heheh. i don't mind a very alluring noona romance with MCW and Yoo.

2 hours ago, Berou said:

talked about seeing yoo with tatoos, your wish has been realised

i love that !Made me love him even more! You see i'm the rocker type of person that's why i prefer guys with tatoo(BUT NOT MANY TATTO.THOUGH), i find it attractive. It's a fake tatoo i guess, but it really fits him.:wub:

actually there is an ongoing voting for artistes :here you go, vote for Yoo:
Asia Artistes Awards (asiaartistawards)

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/6/#v2nd

hahaha. the guys?
its the recent Top drama that aired this year that rules, Scarlet Heart two princes is in, Moonlight cute cartoon prince in, then Descendant's Captain in, so is the Reply88 boy who lost to Taek in, that is Top 5.

ohohoh... let's see Top 10: not to mention my the captain of the ship of my the other favourite OTP ji Changwook (thanks for his airing K2, which to me is "no comment") . W's Lee Jongsuk in, he done a super great job and sizzle up the OTP shipping business with Han Hyojoo (very intoxicating OTP pairing).
where is Yoo.... #19. that's why i told you, those actors that started some very sizzling convincing OTP shipping, means they have a very on screen pairing with some actresses so real, that shippers start to fall in love with them in reel and proceed to ship them in real. when such happens, that actor secure a place with the shippers forever, its not just fans that stir the waves, its the shippers of OTP now that are fierce! trust me. Yoo must have some kind of convincing pairing with an actress, and start a craves and crazes over shipping him and some actresses, start some ship forums, then his popularities will go up. see these TOP 5, they ALL have shippers shipping them in reel and in real.
sad! (nuff said)

-----------------

hahah, you look at the female one, and see which kind is right at the top of the list: (not surprising, all hail the power of Pop-Idols):
http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/7/#v2nd

My Han Hyojoo is nowhere on the list.... woahahha... crap! (while my other Fav PMY is only #15).
Top 5 are just pretty-young-famous (even idols) beside Song HK, (she's really good, but if Descendant did not exist, i guess nobody pay notice to an actress above 30 to be chosen for Popular voting right.... cruel truth!)  the others right at the Top are just popular, if you look at Top 10, Berou's MCW is #6 which is good.... but the rest...... (so over all Top 10, i only like SHK and MCW.)
no comments.
Kim YJ is very cute and steady, esp in her just finished work, but she still need refining just like Kim So hyun.... That's why u see, what is popular and what is truly good, there's a gap.

7 hours ago, Berou said:

i don't think so, it is probably a fan poster.

ohmy gosh little YSH :heart:, he's so cute !!! look at his pose and his stare, why so serious YSH? he was already " mature" there. usually kids, when taking pictures,  do silly things or do cute poses.  instead, He is standing, his hands in his pockets like an adult.

@maryofbethany  saw , that poll, it is crap -> popularity > talents.  How come baekhyun is beating lee Jun Ki? and im yoo na is on the top, seriously???  

@Berou @mimi122789 exactly. if they say Lee Joon gi is Top of the list, i admit its worth it, although he is NOT my type. even if he put flower boy Lee Minho... ok, because Lee Minho has his Hits and his Missed. but those unproven Baekhyun and the very cute Yoona....
i watched the whole K2.. i cannot say that she is bad... but she is nowhere near the TOP10 quality. Yoona is better in comparison to the likes of Hyeri, and those A Pink girls or even Suzy... but she cannot go beyond acting sweet and scared and angry... so far its the role at K2 that tied her down to those Angelic Damsel in distress state... and this is not acting ! when a poll is controlling by how fervent the fans goes to vote, and keep voting.. you cant tell the actual number of fans...because one silly fans can vote a hundred times a day. when a serious fan of a serious star , eg , i may just vote once a day for Han Hyojoo and Park Minyoung separatedly. to be fair to both... evenwhen i only vote one time,, since i have a proper job to maintain. and i follow rules. it doesnt mean that yoona who may get a hundred votes a day from someone is better than my HHJ or my PMY. see, both of them are Idols, that have their drama still airing. and Yoona above Song Hyekyo... they got to be kidding.

the poster, must be fan made.. i have been googling daily. nothing about Ruler Master of mask yet.

Yoo's 'Kim Sun Dal' chosen to be in Indonesia's 'Korean Film Fest.' so good, my country right now having Han Hyojoo's films.

CvWPmR3UMAQ8Yv9.jpg

CvWPmR3UMAQ8Yv9.jpg:large

cr. YooSeungHo 유승호 Indo

• Like 1

Yoo's cute face (don't think you will find him like these in Ruler Master of Mask.)
cr.heartou
“ A merry band of swindlers takes the country by storm”
tumblr_obhop7C61S1tmjt2ko1_400.gif

tumblr_obhop7C61S1tmjt2ko4_400.gif

tumblr_obhop7C61S1tmjt2ko3_400.gif

tumblr_obhop7C61S1tmjt2ko5_400.gif

tumblr_obhop7C61S1tmjt2ko9_400.gif

tumblr_obhop7C61S1tmjt2ko10_400.gif

Yoo is like born to wear saeguk clothes. Saeguk clothes is like Second skin to him.
hummm, someone mentioned something so cute. she said not need to fight to earn back the water for his subjects, she says he just need to cry, and its enough to supply water to the peasants. hahah. so bad, but so funny!

• Like 1