Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

9 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany since she is the reason why he becomes the king, it should be a noona. Someone on whom he could lead  and guides him well . The actress that are available now and haven't worked for a while are Kim Jiwon, Moon Chae won, Kang Sora, Moon Goon Yeung,  Shin Se kyung, Oh Yeon Seo. These are the names that come to my mind at present

Noona?  I hope it will also be a cute face. And all you mentioned is kind of way more mature look. SORRY if i spoil your guess

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany since she is the reason why he becomes the king, it should be a noona. Someone on whom he could lead  and guides him well . The actress that are available now and haven't worked for a while are Kim Jiwon, Moon Chae won, Kang Sora, Moon Goon Yeung,  Shin Se kyung, Oh Yeon Seo. These are the names that come to my mind at present

@Berou since this is a Yoo's own site, lesser traffic,,, hahah, okay, more daring to talk here. i did a little checking, since Yoo mentioned he liked more same age... at least not like 'too noona'.
among those you mentioned, Kim Jiwon is the only young one that looked very mature, she's actually 23yrs age, But the Two Pretty Moons are both 29 (even Oh YeonSeo also 29). Kang Sora surprisingly is 26, when she actually looked younger, i keep remembering her kiss with Yoo... hahaha. sorry, and she is one of those who said she wanted to act with him.
But who he like and comfortable with is one BIG ISSUE!!!! he mentioned age, so the noona's age cannot be over 30 i think. Park minyoung my angel (at Remember) was like 30 now.... (you all know too well..i am crazy about noonas romance, can't help.. i myself not twenties plus you know... i am more tilted to more matured acting.) huh, Shin Se Kyung do have this joseon beauty history, she acted in Queen Seondeok as Yoo's elder sister, and she acted very well in Deep Rooted Tree (one of the best Joseon History Drama in recent years, no popular, but very touching.). Oh Yeon Seo, no idea, since i never watched her show.

overall, your above mentioned list. i think the one maybe can click with him in looks, and acting no bad, is Moon GoonYeung, i will never forget her debuted in Autumn In my Heart (she was a fresh breeze which path the way for Song HyeKyo's character to appear, her teary eyes was so heart breaking). she's not that pretty, but looked very young at 29.
i really wish they pick not just a young/pretty/popular actress to lead the crown prince, then it wont be convincing.  But try not to be prejudice about age.... just judge their acting-age instead, or acting skill instead, not many though.  Kim So Hyun was in my country few weeks ago, but she looked like cannot took the woman bearing the load and lending the shoulder to the crown prince that kind of woman. very very sweet and quiet looking, moreover can act... but she looked so young. Go Ara can act, but she just finished her Hwarang will be released jsut the same time He start his Ruler MotM. IU just finished her Crown princes romancing, i think she should be quite weary of saeguk again. i thanks God Yoo was not counted as one of the Scarlet Heart prince.

(sorry, having insomia recently, typo error all over the place. anyway no time to correct. what happen to my auto correction?)

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 6:16 PM, ai_1289 said:

any latest news on YSH ? It seems forever i'm getting bored already.:frown:

@ai_1289hello Yoopies... did you receive my "call"... (huh.. did i forget to 'call' you from Yoo's new show that thread? did not be bored already. at least something to look forward to.. he has to be forced to come out of his occasional rabbit hole hiding... hahaha. poor Yoo, because MBC will want him to make a little appearance to boost awareness for new show.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi1289 oh. Must be the.similar.name stuff.again. apologies mine. Dear. So sorry. It a Chung, new members call mill1234 . That's the problems with reading thru mobile, Some times when words are almost identical , we auto read as the familiar one. Words in mobile too small. 

it's okay:blush:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

Noona?  I hope it will also be a cute face. And all you mentioned is kind of way more mature look. SORRY if i spoil your guess

@mimi122789 depend on the actual character, how Script write her to be, based on so far the limited provided detail, she is suppose to be the support behind him turning into a Real Strong in character Monarch. Then, its truly not just about age but maturity. but why Berou mentioned Age.. because most of present "Sweet, Young, Popular" female actresses.... very rarely can you find someone that can carry a image of a wise and sensitive woman behind the much weary crown prince. this kind of woman. is like Dong Yi in "Dong Yi" show, wise, brave, patient, long suffering, not in limelight. sacrfical . none of present Sweet-Young-Popular Pop star turned actress can portrayed such image.

3 hours ago, mimi1289 said:

@mimi122789 we have the same taste :heart::heart::heart: gogogo!!!!!!

@mimi1289 yes, i liked HHJ. then you should have watch the recent ended W, one of Hyojoo successful work, she earned a Best Actor in APAN for her role. she was kicked left right by shippers that happened to be shipping Lee jongship with another P Actress in his recent last dramas. Poor Hyojoo, even snub by recappers from famous popular site.   But those who knows her worth, wont be accepted . HHJ does has the character of the strong pillar behind the tired prince. but the chemistry between real actor-actress in real person is another key factor for fans to accept the OTP>
But to pair her with Yoo... i worry Yoo is the one cannot be comfortable enough to cultivate the chemistry. he mentioned he prefer younger co lead,

I actually came here because i love "MASTER OF STUDY ". Love all the cast except (Park Ji Yeon). Anybody here love GO AH SUNG? I love YSH & GAH chemistry there but a lot of people don't like her because she is not that pretty.

Anyway, i will be following this thread now.:grin:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Berou said:

i also want someone younger than him but based on the storyline description, it looks like that the female lead will be someone mature, wise, intelligent, ready to kick some as* and she will be the one who will make him the king. So based on these facts that's why i said that the female lead should be a noona.  if she is younger, it would be a little bit unrealistic, don't you think? the younger ones, although some have years of experience, aren't able right now to portray that type of character. In this drama, the female character is central, therefore it is very important that the right one should be casted

No i didn't mean it that way.What i mean is cute face but noona.

20 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi122789 i know . Han Hyojoo right? if i didnt remember wrongly . are you the one that said Han Hyojoo?

HAHAHA!!!!!! HOW did you know:grin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

But to pair her with Yoo... i worry Yoo is the one cannot be comfortable enough to cultivate the chemistry. he mentioned he prefer younger co lead

Okay ,  i really hope HHY. Please be comfortable YSH.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi1289 yes, i liked HHJ. then you should have watch the recent ended W, one of Hyojoo successful work, she earned a Best Actor in APAN for her role. she was kicked left right by shippers that happened to be shipping Lee jongship with another P Actress in his recent last dramas. Poor Hyojoo, even snub by recappers from famous popular site.   But those who knows her worth, wont be accepted . HHJ does has the character of the strong pillar behind the tired prince. but the chemistry between real actor-actress in real person is another key factor for fans to accept the OTP>
But to pair her with Yoo... i worry Yoo is the one cannot be comfortable enough to cultivate the chemistry. he mentioned he prefer younger co lead,

:mellow:really praying for that

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

No i didn't mean it that way.What i mean is cute face but noona.

HAHAHA!!!!!! HOW did you know:grin:

@mimi122789 Yoopies mimi122789, (fans of Yoo is call Yoopies)
its call 'sixth sense' (about HHJ)... haha.. btw.. are u resident of Singapore? Han Hyojoo's film "Love, Lies" and "C'est Si Bon") coming to Big Screen (first time) at Korean Film Festivals Singapore 2016.:blush:

sorry, i know this is not HHJ thread. so i use spoiler to drop the Korean Film Fest info, interested pls go open spoiler and see:(don't ask me to meet anyone, i cannot 'show my face", anyone see my face, i will have to hunt you down and kill you to silent u. woahhahahaha.  so, am not meeting anyone to watch together.:glasses:

Spoiler

http://www.koreanfilmfestivalsg.com/

film festival info above.

huh.. your cute face noona... happened to be found in Moon Geun-young , 29 but never grow anymore at 19. still look 19 yrs. Han Hyo joo is a bit more mature than cute. actually Park Min young of Remember is cute, just no chemistry between them. :bawling:

allow me to be "rude" and intrude. are you actually also @mim122789  ? like you accidentally open 2 accounts as you at first forgot the first account password, which later on remember when you have already open the second? if not, pls forgive me inquistive. just my snooping sense working.

13 hours ago, ai_1289 said:

I actually came here because i love "MASTER OF STUDY ". Love all the cast except (Park Ji Yeon). Anybody here love GO AH SUNG? I love YSH & GAH chemistry there but a lot of people don't like her because she is not that pretty.

Anyway, i will be following this thread now.:grin:

@ai_1289 here, up at earlier thread... dun know where....(i read all of them, though some pics i cannot open, dun know why)... there are someone who like Go Ah Sung with him... but maybe they already wander off to ship other OTP already.. that was so so so long ago.
welcome.. fans of Yoo are call "Yoopies" you know?" Yoopies ai_1289 !

On 13/10/2016 at 9:20 PM, mimi1289 said:

it's okay:blush:

On 14/10/2016 at 1:40 AM, Berou said:

thank you very much ! this is what i'm trying to say. i clumsily stated my words

@Berou i liked to see saeguk... surprised? yes, i startedt to like Saeguk not in Jewel in the Palace,,, that's my mom's stuff... i like Dongyi and much later i dig out an earlier work "Ballad of the Prince" (was when Lee Bo Young was very young). i am so going to love this. yes, come to think about this. he was really create a very new totallly himself crown prince... else people may confirmed him with the present Park Bo Gum which owned Moonlight very much... or Scarlet H's which slay the other Half of Korean fandoms... wow.. these half year till next year half year is YEAR OF THE CROWN PRINCES and their forbidden women.

3 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany last time we were talking about YSH's popularity in middle east, guess what?  i found a turkish  forum equivalant to soompi !! maybe not really because they even upload the latest japanese  and korean eps drama.  a yoo seung h osection and his upcoming drama thread are in there. they really keep things up to date !!

http://www.yeppudaa.com/forumdisplay.php?f=891      ->his section

http://www.yeppudaa.com/showthread.php?t=88767             -> his drama thread 

if you're wondering why korean dramas are popular in Turkey, it's because they are translated in turkish and turkish  Tv stations are airing them. I remember  one time i was zapping turkish channels and i found a goong ep being aired. I ended up watching it 

@Berou you like Goong? i was crazy about Goong... but its like other fleeing craves .. when its over ... give it few weeks.. it shall be "what shall i see next'. but it was a nicer work from the Female lead who act in I Miss you. correct? it her in a very refreshing role, totally cute but not acting feels. she's so rough and naughty. see, season 2 goong was meh x100 times

18 minutes ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany i didn't know that you liked sageuks. I also like them and watched quite a few, Empress ki, rooftop prince, flower in prison, sungkyunkwan scandal, princess'man, arang and the magistrate, iljimae, mirror of the witch, endless love & so on ( i don't remember all of them).  you're 100% right, Yoo has to create the character of its own and bring its own interpretation, espcially if he plays king sukjong.  right now is the wave  of sageuks lol haha, there were before wave of supernatural powers, wave of time travel, wave of  split personnalities.

who doesn't like goong? it's a classic, i can watch it over and over again. when i like somthing i tend to stick to it. there are few dramas that are in my top list and goong is one of them. i also like tree of heaven, a very sad melo drama. i had buckets of tears. it's the only drama of PSH that i like, i wish that she turns towards this type of drama. i don"t know why she plays over and over the bubbly, cute character that every guy falls in love with 

@Berou yes... i do watched. watche almost all those you mentioned, except Mirror of the witch ( which i can't remember got such, .Flower in prison half way drop,)
Dongyi, the King and i. Deep rooted Tree (Song Joongki was crown prince in it, very weak i think). Ballad of Sadong. Moon Embracing Sun, Hong Gil Dong, Jumong, Yi San, Faith, Ja Myung Go (lousy, not because its Park Minyoung as villain) (Ballad of the Prince or Ballad of Suhdong was my Best of the Bests of this list.) --- not counting Yoo's own dramas. you know why, my family prefer saeguk than modern romance, hahah.very few indecent exposure, very few anyhow bed scenes.. except those new concubine's first night to king kind of stuff.

by the way, a koala playground has no write out on Yoo... i somewhat think the Mods there not so interested in Yoo. back in Remember, they dont really have much to say about him also.

Berou, Tree of Heaven is Park ShinHye, (when i was 'no problem with her' and lesser dislike her.) (will delete this comment after you read this, i know there are PSH fan here.) haha. we have a lot of thing similar.. ahahha. i am biased i admit. Now she is Diva, so act like a Diva.

don;t don't don;t watch Goong2.. you can be fried in your armchair, or whatever you are sitting now. you go up in smoke over anger.. how they spoilt the whole feels delivered by Yoon Eun Hye as Shin Chae Kyung . or Joo Ji Hoon as Lee Shin . i loved all her sassy and naughty ways. in fact i actually love that Shin Chae Kyung image if she stay like that with Yoo. too bad, her indecisive in I Missed you's role so sadden me. Not Yoon Eun Hye fault, writer don't knwo how to at least make Zoey somewhat did fall in love with Harry.. at least been stirred before she goes back to Yoochun's character.. arrrrggghhhh....

13891945_1750842981835956_88621012086936
cr. Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호
(don't think its a new pic)

14440744_1251951531512784_72967727266317
he has very 'deep' side view. nice!

cr. ysh_srh (IG)
actually i loved what he did in Remember, the deep intense at time passionate, at time icy, at time painful stares, beside the tears of cause.

yolks, i still couldnt always daily post... i still have to juggling works and diff devotions. i have about 3 loves, Yoo is one of my 'loves' . hahha , sorry for being not single minded ardently devoted to ONE only. moreover, work is causing lots of stress, demanding bringing work home, or running errands after work, tired.
my old man last night throw another big fuss about spending time.. as this week i am back to my madness again, juggling between 3 devotions (or 3 loves, whatever you call that). hopefully, be like what ilwoo-aein said, at least once a week come here.... 
some people just don't know:  working all day no hobby can die you know? serious safe healthy hobbies very boring you know?, hard to stick to just one star to 'fall in love' with as people usually has 2 or more favourite star you know?... just how to watch tv and not having ship any couple or like any star you know?