Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

11 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany i didn't know that HHJ has long legacy , she's swiping awards right and left, not even popularity ones but daesang. So, to me her talent is unquestionable and she's deserving the awards for W. Netizens are being salty because SJK is everywhere and dominating the awards ceremonies whereas SHK is rather discreet and hasn't properly been rewarded for the dots.

i loved Nice Guy and still loves, it's one of my favorite dramas because the main lead is an anti hero :). yesterday i rewatched some eps. He should have been rewarded for Nice Guy not the dots.  i hated Yoo SI JIn . Nontheless, i still like SJK  i hope his next project would hook me up as Nice Guy did to me.

After what happened with Scarlet heart and the "iu hating", i changed my mind about idol'turned actors.  Even if they 're good and have some potential, they will be critisized no matter what because of this misconception  that they aren't as good as actors/actress, they should just stick to singing and dancing. Even rookies ones are critised when they are paired up with sunbaes. i remember that YSH 's costar in imaginary cat was bashed and pointed out. Netizens thought that she landed the role thanks to her father who is a veteran ( he's the villain in Kim Sun Dal, Jo Jae Hyun). So,  Jo Jae Hyun's daughter was called ugly becayse her visuals didn't match YSh's ones according to them.  In conclusion  i prefer professionnal actors who have years of experience to prevent that kind of scenario. KimSo Hyun And Kim Yoo Jung are fine, they need a littlbe bit of time as YSH needs to be more mature and to play well in melodramas

@mimi122789 that's why i called SJK popularity as SJK craze, some of  his fans are crazy right now and if someone beats him in an award ceremony, he's going to get bashed.

@Berou @mimi122789 @mimi1289yes hello back, hahaha, HHJ , i owe her an apology. i used to like her so much... then Healer came along and steal my Fav Actresses position from HHJ.. hahah. i mean PMY stole my craze. i think you know, i am more of a shipper... i am more affected when i can ship my fav as part of a Ship. finally i can see HHJ in a ship, with LJS... she sure can act.. the thing about her acting is, she Not Loud, not expressive, not luminous. so when she 'do' alittle more, to show case the exerageration as in Comic realm of talking and facial expression, immediately people say she cannot act. HHJ she herself said, she has to act livelier than herself, means a few tones brighter than her actual 'colors' or 'nature'.

trust me, even if W change actresses, put Song Hyekyo or jun ji hyun or Ha Ji won, you may NOT get the same effect of Oh Yeon joo in W, because Hyekyo's icy aloof image, Jun Jihyun overly sassy spirit, or Ha Ji won's sexy image cannot bring forth Hyojoo's unique charm of friendliness, dulcet, simplicity aura, yet when needs arise in other movies she can be elegant, demanding, charming... i liked her style, that she keep low profile.

because the said 3 actresses are oozing more glam, and star power, that is too 'shinning' for OYJ in W . we need someone that look like a wall-flower, simple and earnest and quiet, yet can goof and act with comical gestures like in a comic book scenes,.. like HHJ herself.

that is the craziest thing. because i think SJK himself is quite a nice chap. while some of his crazies fans were making fans of other actor hurt because of their extreme behavior, which does not justify blackened SJK's image because of his fans' immature behaviour.
me too, i actually find "innocent Guy' pairing better than DotS... hahaha.. am gonna get more hates for saying this.
huh... today i watched the latest ep of IU and LJK.. okay, i think she is better now. today her disappointment and given up hope.. on Kang Hauel can known pretty well... okay.. but i think RaOn of Moonlight is still better... ;can't help . K Yoojung acted as long as Yoo. she has long history of emote feels..

was damned glad the category Yoo fight against don't have SJK... ahhaha. am so wicked.

• Like 2

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/07/winners-2016-korea-drama-awards-revealed/

Grand Excellence Award (Daesang):

Kim So Yeon – MBC’s “Happy Home”

Best Drama:

KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Best Drama Writer:

No Hee Kyung – tvN’s “Dear My Friends”

Best Director:

Kim Jin Min – MBC’s “Marriage Contract

Best Actress, Top Excellence Award:

Baek Jin Hee – MBC’s “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol

Best Actor, Top Excellence Award:

Jang Hyun Sung – SBS’s “Doctors

Ahn Jae Hyun – tvN’s “Cinderella and Four Knights”

Best Actress, Excellence Award:

Park Se Young – MBC’s “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”

Best Actor, Excellence Award:

Jo Jae Yoon – KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Best New Actress: 

Kim Sae Ron – JTBC’s “Mirror of the Witch

Best New Actor:

Seo Ha Joon – MBC’s “The Flower in Prison

Achievement Award:

Lee Dong Jin

Jury’s Special Award:

So Yoo Jin – KBS2’s “Five Children

Global Star:

Ahn Jae Hyun – tvN’s “Cinderella and Four Knights”

This Year’s Star:

Kim So Yeon – MBC’s “Happy Home”

Hallyu Star:

Han Seung Yeon – JTBC’s “Age of Youth”

Hot Star:

Lee Ki Woo – tvN’s “Memory

Global Management Award:

Moon Bo Mi from HB Entertainment

Best OST:

Insooni, “Such A Beautiful Person” feat. Yuk Ji Dam – MBC’s “Mom”

okay, Yoo lose out to Jang Hyun Sung ? okay, i think i understand.. but Ahn Jae Hyun?
you gotta be kidding me!!! no way mann... seriously! aarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn (wolverine howl)
Signal is much better for Best Drama, even Doctor is better.

(paragraph deleted, content not related to Yoo's)

"WHAT.... DAESANG DIDNT GO TO DESCENDANT???? "  (I so pity Kim So Yeon .,,,,,)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Berou said:

@mimi122789 i consider now korean awards shows a joke,  they should not be taken seriously. it is a battle of popularity and money, the most popular ones and the ones who spread hallyu wave across asia are rewarded. Do you know who won the best actor award? ahn Jae Hyun , yes Ahn Jae Hyun. he has always been critized for his acting skills and i facepalmed when i got to know that he was the winner. It is beyond me to understand how someone like him, with his rather limited acting skills, could have won over YSH who has 16 years of acting under his belt  and was a top child actor

hi, welcome !!:blush:  they are two mimi with similar usernames!! i have to be careful to not mess up 

@Berou I ALREADY MIXED UP THE 2 MIMI.. sorry both of you... apologies mine seriously.

13 hours ago, Berou said:

:joy: you made me laugh, anyway we should stop talking about dots, this is YSH's thread. Thank god there are no mods lurking here or else we would have already received warnings for off topic comments, quoting images, videos and gifs, for not putting under spoilers images if they are more than 3 & so on. We aren't aware of soompi rules.

YSH was spotted few days ago in a cafe with his unseparable  cap ( this boy seems like he can't live without caps)

(deleted picture/gifs rule for "do not quote images" rule)

original source:http://m.blog.naver.com/ggoma_ssu85/220829017992

(deleted paragraph that are not to comment on.)

@Berou huh,.. i think there's a mod here, if i am not mistaken, its LyraYoo, i think? okay, will go and delete the DotS related stuff after few days. its not very nice.. haha. i dont want people blaming and hating Yoo for wrong reasons .
already deleted the comments that is off topic to the thread at related post, for rules about not posting anything off-topic comments, sharing that is not related to thread topic.

1) quoting images rules:
yes, yes, everyone, kindly refrain from quoting gifs, and pics and videos.. you know, i took a while to understand what it means by "not Quoting" gifts,...etc. means when you reply back to a chingu's post, when she originally carry a picture of a gif in her post, will be appear in the box right below the name of the person you reply to, just kindly delete the pictures or gifs and leave just the message... we do know of very fierce First Page Thread Starter who will warn and remind non stop when fans repost picture or talk off-topic... so yes, i actually liked the casual mood here, very relax, no one to monitor and scold... haha.

2) Delete lost paragraph not related to comments.
but thanks Berou, which means we have to watch ourselves and don't carry overboard. i will proceed to delete that DotS stuff tonight. oh, there are one more thing you missed out, if the post you reply to is too long, kindly delete the rest of the paragraphs quoted except the portions you want to mention on.
example:  my post is always super long, when people requote me, it will reflect all the words i wrote, which means must delete anything i wrote that is not related to what you wanted to comment on....

YSH's best OTP
Image result for Yoo seung ho's best leads
cr theninno95me.tumblr.com
(kindly credits the person you quote the pic from.)

Image result for Yoo seung ho's best leads

Image result for Yoo seung ho's female leads

[my personal fav OTP]

Spoiler

Image result for Yoo seung ho's female leads my personal favourite

3) use spoiler for unrelated or when pictures are more than 3:

• Like 1

http://onehallyu.com/topic/397019-interview-kim-sohyun-mentions-that-she-wants-to-work-with-yeo-jingoo-and-yoo-seungho-again/

[interview] Kim Sohyun mentions that she wants to

work with Yeo Jingoo and Yoo Seungho again

original kor site: Segye Daily interview

"Because my work has just ended, I'm going to think about my next work while I'm taking a rest. I want to do a bright, fun, and bouncy romantic comedy or a youthful and exciting role."

Kim So-hyun mentioned the actors she wants to meet in a project, which are her fellow child actors Yeo Jin-goo and Yoo Seung-ho

"I'm watching a rerun of the drama 'I Miss You' these days. I want to meet Jingoo oppa or Yoo Seung-ho oppa again who I met in 'I Miss You'. I came out together with Jingoo oppa in 'I Miss you' when I was in 1st year of middle school, but I've heard this idea about how awesome it would be if we are together again (T/N: appear together again in a project?). Seungho oppa had appeared when I was moving on from a child actor to an adult actor. I want to work with them again someday."

cr.sohyunxjingoo

(methink: Kim So Hyun may be a better choice for Yoo. i saw her acted as 2 indentical Twins, as in Who are you, School 2015. she's very convincing, as the moment her scene popped up, by the look in her eyes, or the way she talked, you can immediately tell who is the passive one, and who is the dominating one... esp during the last few chapters, you literally have the two sister side by side, and seem talking to each other, you almost believe there are really a twin with starkly diff character.. you forget there is only one Kim so hyun... so i think with KSH, maybe Yoo can find some sparks, if Yoo can only relax infront of same peers, and not noona. )

[IG] Yoo Seung Ho in military pic unreleased (cr: mwoo_ IG)

CR. mwoo_ (IG) [via YSHbiased]
rare natural pic of Yoo, actually i preferred his real life stuff, then anything regarding his dramas or show...because he is such a private actor, he hate intruding into his personal privacy... so we shall respect him, and demand him not to post anything about his personal life... i think he said his mom preferred that he leave Work as Work, and personal Life as Personal life...
so this kind of personal real life pic is rare... must be his camp mate.

@ai_1289 admiring Yoo, has to develop one nature, the nature of waiting patiently.. no choice. this is uniquely-Yoo-characteristic. there are many Yoopies that has longer history of wait upon him since his Master of Study or 4th Period Mystery, or his music vid "Lies" with Tara.... they really waited for 6 to 7 years for him as they really grow up together with him, or the older noona that watched him grow up.

So, while waiting for his hiatus long haul... i suggest you just weekly google his stuff (like me, i weekly google, and i engage myself with some other dramas to pass time.. )
even if you start to be crazy over other OTP, i guess Yoo understand... not many people can forever and ever just look at ONE Single Actor for life long. as long as you keep a portion of your heart for him, once a while see him... and 101% support when his new drama come... jsut go and watch some other things, to un-stress your frustration.
Fan of just an Actor is much better experience than becoming a Shipper, a fan that ship a Couple. at least even if that's a long wait, you won't have 50% chance of getting your heart broken if your ship break up and each marry other people. so loving a single actor has all the fun of enjoying him co-lead with anyone and everyone, while not demanding and expecting him with just one single lady, that itself is a blessing.
so, just wait for Yoo's next project and enjoy any girl co-lead with him.

• Like 1

CuYZz_NVMAA5Mgl.jpg

#YooSeungHo still in talks to star in 'Ruler' which is being considered to air on MBC next year. It'll be directed by Shine or Go Crazy's PD
cr. kdrama_news
NOW , we have to just wait for him to confirm Master of the mask.

Spoiler

am so stupid.. with posting stuff.
I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST FROM TWITTER... AM GOING CRAZY.

21b09fc774571707f50ade40d8121c51.jpg

found this hebrew site mentioned Yoo (with Yoon picture above at the jewish site frontpage)... hahaha. maybe i am into Jewish stuff, so i jsut found it surprising that Yoo has even melt middle east fans' heart;.. and wow.. hebrew site, means its jewish fans.. i know there's lots of mroe liberal jews nowadays, esp the younger jewish fans are not so strict... but to find Yoo touching hearts of jews is just so awesome... i am talking about Strict Middle East you know... so thrill.. i don't know a single words of hebrew... but it just so happy to found that, and it about Ruler, Master of Mask, which he is invited to act in, and hasn't give confirmation.... Wow. some jewish fans really very keep up to date:
the Jewish site: Click here
תרגומים צוות אסיה

2 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany korean dramas and actors are way more popular than we think.  Last time i found an arab blog dedicated to him ,  i almost forgot about that drama, you reminded me. There are no news since August, IMO it's probable that he is not considering it anymore.

(not quoting images, so deleted picture)

it looks like they were in good terms , they look like  appa ( JCW) and adeul ( YSH ) hahaha.  they're so close and yet they have a difference in age. 

@Berou hahaha. you made my days... the two most handsome men in KD. i guess they are about 6 days apart... but Yoo wont feel inferior, because he has this quiet maturity. hahah. wow.. they are reason why KD are the Best Dramas in the whole world to follow, hunks that looks awesome good, act awesome well, and even have this brotherly comrade feel, that make you believe friendship between two men is as heart warming too.
haha, really, arab fan sites... there's another WOW. i went middle east few times in the past.. Israel, Egypt, Jordan, almost Lebanon... etc. i know they are still strict, may be i always end up with tourists sites and religious communities. but the youngsters there now, with their laptop in their bedroom, can do wonders... hahaha. finally, happy the young people there can enjoy like us.

you know now in Korea, there's this reality show called Bromance.. or something. which they put two male celebrities that are 'bromancely ship'( like hinting there is love between 2 men) on a 'date' together, walking around, shopping, eating, watch cinema movies.. it totally crack me up...but also felt eerie... if these 2 awesome are promoting their Warriror BDS right now, they Yoo and JCW will be sent on such a dating realities. show... it doesnt show any skinship.. the most you see the two male celebrities put their hand on each shoulders as they joked and stroked. ... but please.. the whole concept of the show, if it really about brotherly love, i am all for it... but please i hope they dont suggest or promote KD going into Homo gay line... i will collapese and die. i am cringe from watching those fan art whereby they 'dressed' Yoo up like a female version of an ancient beauty beside the ancient hero Ji Changwook... sometimes using Empress Ki... huh.... (no comment).

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Berou hahaha. you made my days... the two most handsome men in KD. i guess they are about 6 days apart... but Yoo wont feel inferior, because he has this quiet maturity. hahah. wow.. they are reason why KD are the Best Dramas in the whole world to follow, hunks that looks awesome good, act awesome well, and even have this brotherly comrade feel, that make you believe friendship between two men is as heart warming too.
haha, really, arab fan sites... there's another WOW. i went middle east few times in the past.. Israel, Egypt, Jordan, almost Lebanon... etc. i know they are still strict, may be i always end up with tourists sites and religious communities. but the youngsters there now, with their laptop in their bedroom, can do wonders... hahaha. finally, happy the young people there can enjoy like us.

you know now in Korea, there's this reality show called Bromance.. or something. which they put two male celebrities that are 'bromancely ship'( like hinting there is love between 2 men) on a 'date' together, walking around, shopping, eating, watch cinema movies.. it totally crack me up...but also felt eerie... if these 2 awesome are promoting their Warriror BDS right now, they Yoo and JCW will be sent on such a dating realities. show... it doesnt show any skinship.. the most you see the two male celebrities put their hand on each shoulders as they joked and stroked. ... but please.. the whole concept of the show, if it really about brotherly love, i am all for it... but please i hope they dont suggest or promote KD going into Homo gay line... i will collapese and die. i am cringe from watching those fan art whereby they 'dressed' Yoo up like a female version of an ancient beauty beside the ancient hero Ji Changwook... sometimes using Empress Ki... huh.... (no comment).

i also love warrior baek dong soo, he was totally handsome there and i love his scenes with the lead girl

• Like 1

On 10/9/2016 at 10:47 PM, Berou said:

@mimi122789 i consider now korean awards shows a joke,  they should not be taken seriously. it is a battle of popularity and money, the most popular ones and the ones who spread hallyu wave across asia are rewarded. Do you know who won the best actor award? ahn Jae Hyun , yes Ahn Jae Hyun. he has  been critized for his acting skills and i facepalmed when i got to know that he was the winner. It is beyond me to understand how someone like him, with his rather limited acting skills, could have won over YSH who has 16 years of acting under his belt  and was a top child actor

hi, welcome !!:blush:  they are two mimi with similar usernames!! i have to be careful to not mess up 

speaking about HHJ, i'm tempted to watch dong yi,  i have already watched shining inheritance and iljimae few years ago but i don't  know if i woudl able to have some free time, my schedule is already packed, real life is getting on my way. maybe one ep per week? how many are they? 50? if then it will take me one year hahaha

I don't want to think of any awards anymore it's so disappointing! About HHY it's okay i love her maybe the only korean actress i like! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mimi1289 said:

I don't want to think of any awards anymore it's so disappointing! About HHY it's okay i love her maybe the only korean actress i like! 

@mimi1289 haha, i saw you at the jongjoo couple site. (right?) unless i mixed you up with someone else. i lurk there at jongjoo, nothing much to say, anyway whatever i said not interesting better don't say, they are truly experts in digging out private stuffs and investigating, maybe one day one of them can work in those News reporting sites, superb quality in snooping and sleuthing and analyzing!  they posted all sufficient stuffs. but our site cannot do that kind of snooping for Yoo, even if yoo one day happened to have a girl, Yoo will kill us. by the fact that he do NOT own any instagram, twitter, facebook, pinterest.. (Yoo only have weibo).  whatever.. already a sign telling, that "You Keep Off"! haha. i guess Han Hyojoo herself another one that don't have any instagram or Twitter (same as Yoo, she only has weibo). (and i don't have weibo, i know chinese, just that too lazy to register. never into chinese stuff.) i love Han Hyojoo too.

9 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

#YooSeungHo confirmed to star in a melo-sageuk drama 'Ruler - Master of the Mask'

CuheS8LUkAAwkaY.jpg

source

Drama Thread:

@Go Seung Ji Wow.. that's the BEST news for a week, or at least a month.

• Like 2

His new drama seems very interesting & captivating i'm sure this will also be popular. Is it only me who noticed that all his role in a drama came from a sad/tragic character.And what about the lead female, my god who could it be?  I hope i like her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimi1289 said:

His new drama seems very interesting & captivating i'm sure this will also be popular. Is it only me who noticed that all his role in a drama came from a sad/tragic character.And what about the lead female, my god who could it be?  I hope i like her.

@mimi1289 you want to have fun guessing? want to guess who should i be, just for fun? who's your favourite?

10 hours ago, mimi1289 said:

@mimi1289 that's his expertise. melodrama. even if it is rom-com also will hints sad ending too. well, his Kim Seondal is slighten with comedian takes.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mimi1289 said:

@maryofbethany it's not me :blush:

@mimi1289 oh. Must be the.similar.name stuff.again. apologies mine. Dear. So sorry. It a Chung, new members call mill1234 . That's the problems with reading thru mobile, Some times when words are almost identical , we auto read as the familiar one. Words in mobile too small.