[drama 2005] My Fair Lady 요조숙녀

Guest sang_woo_always

Guest sang_woo_always
[sBS] Kim Hee Sun, Go Soo
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to tell me where I can download this old drama cause I'm a really big fan of Go Soo.... Or if anyone has this drama.. can you guys upload it for me??? It would mean soooooooo much for me!!!! Thank You Sooo Much!! :) If You have any media on this drama, please post it up... PLZZZZZZZ!!!!! :( Some Pictures... cover2.jpg510012931391.jpg510012912391.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest TammyChi

ohh. i <3 my fair lady!! ^_^ the actress is so good at acting. very good story line. she's also in the myth with jackie chan which i want to watch.

Guest sang_woo_always

I really wanted to see this drama but I didn't know anyone who would upload it for me.... I think Go Soo is such a hot and good actor... I've been wanting to see it really badly... If anyone can?? please Upload it for me!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babyangelgurl

i personally didn't really like this drama. the only reason why i watched it was because khs and go soo were in it. they looked so cute together. :)

Guest xosandy

It was okay.. wasn't exactly great but definitely not the worst drama I've seen. The pairing wasn't right but I still found it quite entertaining.

• 1 year later...
Guest puppyiz

Actually, I missed the whole show when it was aired on TV.

Finally, I got to watch it.

Personally, I dont think it's a bad drama....its kind-a hilarious and sweet & liked it. :)

Agreed : KHS & KS are great actors.

(Maybe the PD got the wrong pair for this drama?)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest zellyjhaze

Please don't watch it. This is the first time I've felt passionate enouqh to post about a drama.

Just finished watching it, and it's SO not worth the 16 hours (oops....make that 14 hours, since I just fast forwarded the last 2 episodes. I simply couldn't take it anymore). Honestly, I've never felt so cheated!

I mean seriously, this drama was just insulting my intelligence. How could the antagonists, after doing each and every possible way to break up the leads ALL THROUGHOUT this drama, suddenly realize in the end that since they deeply love each other, they should be together? And if that's not enouqh, the couple even pick the bad guy to become the successor of the company in the end. I suppose it's the writer's way of making the audience feel good about these characters and somehow bring closure, but PUHLEASE, it was just plain irrational and stupid!

This drama had far too many loopholes and flaws to mention that I won't even bother. Sure there were a few sweet and funny moments, and Go Soo is still as cute as ever (which was really the only reason I decided to watch it despite the bad reviews I've read), but that's just about it. Even the acting isn't something to write home about.

If you value 16 hours in your life, you should not even bother picking it up. But if you have nothing better to do or no other drama to watch, I still strongly advise against watching it. You're better off re-watching a previous drama you liked or sleeping for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

^

I may sound biased towards these 2 good actors . So I am not in agreement with the saying that this drama is a waste of time to watch ...etc...etc. :mellow:

Every actor/ script / drama has it's suitor (viewer).

'My Fair Lady' was actress Kim Hee Seon (aka Kim Hee Sun)'s comeback drama after her 4 years' of absense.

Archived