School Days

K-PopChink

SchoolDaysfull361975.jpg

QUOTE(Plot)Makoto Ito rides the train to and from school every day. However, at the beginning of his second term, he falls in love with a beautiful girl that also rides the train. Unfortunately, she barely knows of his existence. Her name is Kotonoha Katsura, and though they attend the same school, they are not in the same class. In an attempt to catch her eye, Makoto enlists the aid of a close female friend of his: Sekai Saionji. She helps him, despite the fact that she--unbeknownst to Makoto--is in love with him. Thus the three are bound in a love triangle of life changing proportions.
Source:ANN
Volumes: 2 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4138Anime Episodes: 12 + 2 OVAs*This series has games released
AnimePaperwallpapers_School-Days_Yo.jpg
GTreBex5c.jpg
SchoolDaysfull513544.jpg

Has anyone else seen this anime? It's an adaptation of the video game.

This anime is pretty crazy. So much stuff happens. Every girls seems to like Makoto and he gets with all of them; Sekai gets pregnant and Kotonoha is going insane and other stuff. Definitely not your typical love triangle romance show.

I don't think I ever felt so much hate toward characters of a show. There's something to hate about every character in this anime lol.

Just one more episode left...man I hope Makoto dies or something. But doesn't seem like it from the ending of episode 11, unless Makoto turns on Kotonoha again.

Guest Take Five

no, but i saw some of the bad endings. i guess i'll watch it someday but i feel like it'll probably be like watching kimi ga nozomu eien all over again.

Guest Romancer.

I'm watching this right now. I can't believe Makoto thinks he's done nothing wrong D< in the lastest episode he said something along the lines of "everything was going so smoothly" fjhgfliftgp. I wish Kotonoha would kill him =___= and kill Sekai too.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

ive been waiting for this ever since the game came out...

ive made a School Days thread in the old Soompi ,

anyway , i think Makato needs a big kick in the nads...

i can understand his raging hormones , just wanting sex , but not getting into a relationship

but to the girls , they want him as a bf ,

i think Makato is a town bicycle , everyones sort of getting a ride , even Kiyori..

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

after watching Episode 11...

Katsura has gone nuts , Sekai has some weird ideal that Makoto will be an ideal husband and she wins him for being pregnant

Last Ep is next week.. so short :(

I hate the guy and just about going to stop at episode 6. I'm tired of his attitude thinking it's a game and all that stuff. I have downloaded the other episodes, but going to delete them probably or watch them because I JUST have to finish the series.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

uh........ is this anime suitable for kids????? when i read the comments anf blah blah....

is it more of a hentai? just wondering...is it targeted @ guys???

uh........ is this anime suitable for kids????? when i read the comments anf blah blah....

is it more of a hentai? just wondering...is it targeted @ guys???

This was originally hentai with 2 episodes, but this series(the 12 episode series) is not hentai. You can say it's something like Shuffle, which was also originally hentai.

Wow, so they really want to follow the original story with all this violent stuff. I wander who will be left standing? O.o Reminds me of Battle Royale....I guess I'll watch the ending once released since it's violent supposedly.

Hmm......I read the blog more carefully and it's because of a 16 yr old axe murder case that recently happened. That's understandable, since the ending is violent.

Did anybody read that article and the blog replies? The replies were saying that the girl cut the head off and bloody, and other stuff. :o Wow, I got to say. This is probably already in the current event section though.

Guest papasmurf

well like TAKE FIVE posted, the final episode was cancelled bcuz a 16-year old daughter was wearing the same outfit as the manga and killed her father with an axe, apparently her 41year old mother and 19year old sister were sleeping when this occured. the victim was a 45year old police man. I found that pretty sick bcuz her dress was all bloody and she admits that she did it. when i heard this from my cousin today, I felt chill going through my bones OKAY TIME TO PLAY MP3 now =]

Guest Romancer.

The ending is out!

"Sekai killed Makoto, Kotonoha killed Sekai (and then opened her up to check if she was really pregnant), Kotonoha hugs Makoto’s severed head on her family boat… So yea, I can understand why this was delayed. The black blood made things look kinda weird though."

Archived