School Days

K-PopChink

^:lol:

Katsura looked like a professional in the end.

I thought the ending was going to be more violent than this, probably because it wasn't detailed. I was anticipating when the kill was going to happen the whole time since I just skipped the other episodes. It was a pretty good ending, crazy, but good.

i guess makoto was a robot all along. that's why he bled oil.

anyway, guess i'll watch this sometime now that i know it has a good ending.

that's some dirty oil. oil should be clear color.

that was a crazy disturbing ending. that's more jacked up than gantz.

Guest bishie_bashie

haha. Just finished watching the ending of this anime. And gosh...

Just because of the killing that happened in Japan... They delayed the ending, and made the blood black. O-O

Red is a more significant colour though =/

hehe. :D

Katsura is one wierd fella. Hugging his head at the end? << Highlight over.. there's more.

Guest NO NAME?

I finished this last night. Watched it in 2 days because I really wanted to see the ending. Good thing that I didn't read any spoilers. I was really curious about this because I heard that the ending was crazy and it was. Wow. The ending was pretty crazy. I wasn't expecting it to end like that. But it was really good

Sekai killing Makoto and then Kotonoha killing Sekai afterwards. Why did the blood have to be black? I thought that was weird? Haha. But yeah, I guess Makoto deserves it since he was sleeping with almost every girl at school. Sekai really was pregnant right?

Guest xx_princess

Why did the blood have to be black? I thought that was weird? Haha. But yeah, I guess Makoto deserves it since he was sleeping with almost every girl at school. Sekai really was pregnant right?

The blood was black b/c the show was originally extremely violent with more detailed killing and stuff, but they had to edit it. That's why the final episode was delayed

Guest NO NAME?

^ So that's why. I see now. Thanks. Wow, I never knew that there were so many different endings in the game. Haha.

I saw 2 pretty graphic endings

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest srenity

*sorry to bump, but i JUST finished the anime over the weekend*

so i watched this, with my friend telling me: do NOT look up information of this anime because it will spoil you (discussion forums, wikipedia, synopsis of the story, etc). so i can tell you i was REALLY surprised of the ending.

but a lot of people are blaming Makoto as the evil to all this. i mean yes, he's one immoral man with no common sense, but has anyone thought of sekai as the reason of the blame? it all started when she messed with makoto's mind with a kiss in the end of ep1, confusing his feelings of "do i REALLY like katsura?"

there's also that time where makoto "practices" with sekai. she made him think it's ok to do such things since she let him do those things which led to the sexual desire that makoto decides he wants to be with her instead.

in the last episode (and the one before i think) you see a flashback with sekai and setsuna. knowing that setsuna, the painfully loyal best friend, likes makoto, she still pursues him. she did the same thing to katsura the way she did setsuna.

Along with the lesson that "you should not cheat or you'll be shanked" ( :P )

i think this anime also says that just because the girl is pretty, it doesnt always mean that she's innocent. women can be just as manipulative as men.

being curious, i saw some bad endings of the game version. you'd never see that coming O_O;;

the only two endings that struck me were Eternally and Bloody Conclusion (probably because these two were the most violent)

Guest Eddokun

^ you are not the only one i dont think? i hated sekai she was such a manipulative witch she was to blame for many things of course makoto was also dumb but sekai was ultimately the worst in my opinion. Hey she did the first killing too =p obviously she didn't see where she went wrong or didn't want to admit it

• 2 months later...
Guest squishy*

this anime is just... whoa~ he's such a jerk! and the ending... i dislike animes like this one but it'll def. stick in my mind for a loooooong time o_o

Archived