Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

Guest BiTa Stone

^^^

jo..................

So you are laughing at me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Angel...........

I knew you wud be really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

What jo said is true..............she knows me thru and thru!!!!!!!!!!

Anything and everything on tata is always welcome!!!! B)

I want everything EXCEPT during his H.O.T days.............

Prefer all his solo days performance pleaseee.................

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

BUT................they have to be in YSI.....can????????????? ;)

Mango...............

You mean you only 'discovered' our tata in Loveholic????

Haven't heard of him at all before that???

I thot he was alrdy very popular............. :o

I don't blame Ayu coz i hated him too.............

found him soooooooooooooo sissy and feminine..............until i watched him in Love!!!! <_<

ayu...........

quick.....go and finish up your Love ..........

then we can discuss it in Love thread........it's sooooooooo stagnant there.........

hardly moved at all!!!!!!!!

M1......

you are not doing your job in Love house!!! :angry:

Ok..........

have a nice Sunday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jo..............

have a nice time tonite screaming your lungs out for Bi!!!!

Make sure you don't faint, ok???

Leave some honey for our ayu!!!! B)

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ G'morning Bita~!!! morning everyone!!

Bita, you are always misbehaving , that's why i end up laughing at ya :lol: can't imagine an ajummah would misbehave that way in the threads...aish! always lusting after the boys :P

it's good to see you finally behaved yourself and went to your boy's bday party.. *pat pat*

thanks Bi, i'll enjoy myself tonight...i'll try to behave tho, i have to be on alert coz my auntie who's goin wit me might faint once she sees the honey bee.. :rolleyes:

Bita, i'm joining you in the "can't use clubbox club" now...my cb refuse to work :cries:

Guest saranglsc

hi,saranglsc

Welcome to Kangta's thread. :lol:

akirasung...thanks for the warm welcome. I drop by here sometimes but this was my first time posting. "Discovered" Kangta through S (I'm a big Ji Hoon fan). He's certainly one talented guy.

Guest mangosteen

^^^

Mango...............

You mean you only 'discovered' our tata in Loveholic????

Haven't heard of him at all before that???

I thot he was alrdy very popular............. :o

I don't blame Ayu coz i hated him too.............

found him soooooooooooooo sissy and feminine..............until i watched him in Love!!!! <_<

ayu...........

quick.....go and finish up your Love ..........

then we can discuss it in Love thread........it's sooooooooo stagnant there.........

hardly moved at all!!!!!!!!

M1......

Ok..........

have a nice Sunday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jo..............

have a nice time tonite screaming your lungs out for Bi!!!!

Make sure you don't faint, ok???

Leave some honey for our ayu!!!! B)

I heard of him before, when he was a member of H.O.T but I never listened to Kpop at that time, until lately... :P I fall for his voice <333333333

*high five @ mango*

i fell for his voice first too...i wasnt interested in him before...i'd see his thread but i just shrug him off....until mrs. kangta sent me his songs.......*faint*...his voice is just sooo hypnotizing.....fell in love with his voice there an then :wub: ..and then i watched loveholic......which turned me into a kangtaholic..but i gotta behave myself....gotta be a bit reserved otherwise jd might kick me out of her house :lol:

Guest mangosteen

*high five @ mango*

i fell for his voice first too...i wasnt interested in him before...i'd see his thread but i just shrug him off....until mrs. kangta sent me his songs.......*faint*...his voice is just sooo hypnotizing.....fell in love with his voice there an then :wub: ..and then i watched loveholic......which turned me into a kangtaholic..but i gotta behave myself....gotta be a bit reserved otherwise jd might kick me out of her house :lol:

Agree! Reserveddddddddddddddd

I decide to post my first graphic here. My Photoshop skills are under average. Please spare me :lol:

graphic9zx.gif

Mrs Kangta,

Do you mean Polaris as well? Yesasia's Polaris is out of print. Checked HMV, couldn't find it there except Pine Tree & Persona. Which CD-Rama has Polaris?

Saw April Snow's OST selling at S$19.90 at Sembawang Music. Still hesitating whether to buy or not. I know the OST is nice, but the cover....... :D

In that photo above, Kangta seemed like resting. Must be very tired. But what was Hye Sung doing? :blink:

Don't know the song title, it's a duet with Park Hyo Shin (?), the singer who sang Misa OST.

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A6BV07...EC18TWITQZSOD9C

Hi hata :)

Yes, it's Polaris. But only 1 copy left. It's at Orchard branch. I saw April Snow OST too at CD Rama. Price wise, abt the same I think.

Oh that pic?? They were fooling around :lol: During their DJ times, Hyesung n Kangta liked to fool around in various poses :P

Thanks for the song. I'm not sure abt the title either, coz it's in Korean :P But I like PHS and I love MISA too. It's a good drama.

ROFL.... Totally In Love with Bi Twin....

You're funny twin!

hahaha... i'll go dl his album now!

weee.... thank you so much TWIN =)

you're welcome dear :)

Kangta's childhood pictures!

Don't know whether you guys have seen these or not...

But nvm.. :D

ds......I cant see the pictures....am I the only one here? :huh:

Guest akirasung

akirasung...thanks for the warm welcome. I drop by here sometimes but this was my first time posting. "Discovered" Kangta through S (I'm a big Ji Hoon fan). He's certainly one talented guy.

im a big fan of group S too...they're so adorable,funny and cute. :D

i luv their friendship...ji hoon was a close friend of kangta since hot days...sooooo long.

he always pranks on kangta when i saw their clips ...thats soooo cute and made me laugh. :lol:

jd...finaly i found your PALACE..

Wow..you are really busy and i am impressed with the introduction..

everything I wanted to know about your BOY is well written...

Hope for you to come and visit my heavenly house when you

are free :D

Hi dramalover!!! Oh mai....nice of you to drop by here. Thanks for visiting :D

I'll pay a visit soon to the heavenly house. I know the house is pretty much organized coz you n Felicia are the guardian angels there ;)

M1......

back off, omma!!!! <_< It's a work in progress. Rome isnt built in a day either! :rolleyes:

And I don't see you doing anything there either for someone who's gushing all over Love! <_<

Angel, thanks for giving us the list. For myself, I'd wanna see more of promo clips on his first n second album; and some of clips in talkshows/gameshows if there's any. It's so hard to find those.

Mango....I like your graphic. Do post more ;)

ktcartoon.jpg

This is the previous interview posted before by diana, but was wiped out after soompi lost all db. So for the benefit of those who hasnt read it yet.....

GROUP S interview -

1. Who likes to be dressed up the most?

Kang Ta: JI HOON!!!!! (rubbing Ji Hoon's face)

Hye Sung: It's Ji Hoon...I guess..? Becuase when we have an appointment, he's always late, and he's always dressed up like he's attending a wedding ceremony.

Kang Ta: I remember once we went out for skiing, and then for lunch, and after that we had a show. Then we went out for a drink...Everybody guess how many different clothes Ji Hoon wore and changed? (Ji Hoon gestured as if he wanted to hit Kang Ta).

Hye Sung: Look!! He's bullying Kang Ta again! Ok, you say it yourself. How many suits have you changed? 5 suits right?!

Ji Hoon: Hey! I took it from Kang Ta's house...Remember we went to Kang Ta's house for a drink? I was drunk so I slept there... The next morning I just grabbed a few of his suits and put it on, never ceasing to wonder why it's so small... Kang Ta has a really weird body...It doesn't suit me, can't wear it.

Kang Ta: Who said so!! You are flatly flat! I have a wonderful body shape, you don't believe me? Ask Hye Sung..

Hye Sung: Oh Kang Ta... You shouldn't ask me...The next thing your fans will do to me is this... (Hye Sung acts like he is being strangled)

Ji Hoon: If you want to ask, ask HEE JUN!!!

Kang Ta: Why?

Ji Hoon: Hee Jun's fans are way stronger than Hye Sung's fans!

2. Who is the best with women?

Kang Ta: Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon: Kang Ta.

Hye Sung: Kang Ta (Kang Ta giving an innocent face)

Ji Hoon: You guys don't know about it, but once we three went out for lunch and Hye Sung and I went to the toilet for awhile and guess what happened when we came back? HAHA!!! Our place was taken by 2 beautiful ladies... All we can do is sit at the table opposite them.

Hye Sung: You wouldn't know his expression at that time... He hinted Ji Hoon, but Ji Hoon wouldn't bother about him... He looked at me but sorry Kang Ta... I can't do anything...

3. Why ask Ji Hoon for help?

Kang Ta: Because he always deals with a situation; girls end up following him...

Hye Sung: Talking about this point we'll get MAD!! We always have to take a tax home...

Kang Ta: Now we let him take his car home!

Ji Hoon: HAHAHAHA~ Since when did I do that...?

Hye Sung: Later we tried to call him, but his cell phone was off... I wonder what he was doing... (Hye Sung and Kang Ta do a thinking pose)

Ji Hoon: LOOK!! THEY ARE GANGING UP TO BULLY ME!

Hye Sung: Lee Ji Hoon... Don't try to change the topic!

Ji Hoon: I did not!! Hey you guys, don't talk bad about me... Don't spoil my reputation in my fan's hearts...

Kang ta: Never mind... You confessed or not it doesn't matter...ah...?? (rubbing Ji Hoon's face)

Ji Hoon: FINE!!! No matter how I explain it, it won't be clear...

Kang Ta: Never mind. Just make some spring rolls when we get home, yeah? (Ji Hoon messing Kang Ta's hair)

4. Who is the most short-tempered?

Kang Ta: Hye Sung.

Ji Hoon: Hye Sung.

Hye Sung: It looks like it's me!!

Ji Hoon: I remember once I accidentally had my legs on his sookso's table cloth, so he got angry at me and didn't speak to me for a week!! Until I bought him a new table cloth; then he talks to me.

5. Who talks about girls the most?

Kang Ta: Ji Hoon!!

Hye Sung: Ji Hoon!!

Ji Hoon: Why is it me?

Kang Ta: Because you have up to 200 girl's phone numbers in your cellphone directories...

Hye Sung: You always answer the phone 'Honey~~'...

Ji Hoon: NO!!! I WAS FRAMED!!! (begs Kang Ta for help)

Kang Ta: Don't look at me... You snatched my toys...

Ji Hoon: It's only a bear...

Kang Ta: Then take it out of your phone...

Ji Hoon: This cell phone was given by Kang Ta.

Kang Ta: Let us see what's on his cell phone....1......2.....AHAHAHAHA.(trying to kiss Ji Hoon) ......3.....Euge..... (Ji Hoon snatches away his phone from Kang Ta...) <--It must be Eugene on the other line?

Kang Ta: I didn't mean to do it... Wanna give a call back?

Hye Sung: Well we can excuse you not to listen....

Ji Hoon: I bet you to let me go...

6. What present would you give each other?

Ji Hoon: I'd give Hye Sung a necklace... Kang Ta a ring.

Hye Sung: I gave Kang Ta a suit of clothes, Ji Hoon a pair of shoes.

Kang Ta: I gave Ji Hoon 999 stalks of roses and a kiss, and I gave Hye Sung a kiss and 999 stalks of roses!!! (HAHAHAHA. IT'S LIKE A BF GIVING GIFTS TO HIS GF!)

7. What did you give your girlfriend last year?

Kang Ta: Obviously this question is for Ji Hoon...

Hye Sung: YUP. Kang Ta and I don't have a girlfriend yet...

Ji Hoon: HAHA... Last year... I gave......I don't want to tell you guys.

Kang Ta: What did you give her this year?

Ji Hoon: I gave myself to her!!

Hye Sung: I pity her... (Ji Hoon hits Hye Sung on the head)

Ji Hoon: I'm ready to give her my day...

Kang Ta: No wonder she asked her company for a day to leave on the 3rd of March...

8. Use a type of plant or flower to describe each other?

Kang Ta: Hye Sung must be a Lavender...Ji Hoon is a wild grass by the roadside.

Hye Sung: Kang Ta is a white lilly...very pure. Ji Hoon must be a rose, ahahaha.

Ji Hoon: Kang Ta must be one of those unfound species of flowers in this world... He awaits for his lover to find him and love him... It must be a rare flower... Hye Sung is the kind type... Like a sun facing the bright side!! Yes!! He is the sun flower!!

Kang Ta: he must be writing love letters a lot...Saying things like this...

Hye Sung: Yeah...Agree.

credit:diana76

ps: akira, thanks for confirming....for a while I thought something is wrong wif my comp.

Guest akirasung

can't see the pics?

hmm...i'll reupload..

EDIT

should be okay now...

thanks dskt for re-uploading the pics...i can see it right now. :rolleyes:

Found tis lil clip of HS and JH singing Doll - too bad it's LQ.

Kangta's playing the piano (but you don't get to see him until the end when HS n JH credit him for writing the song :P)

snapshot20051010004019.jpg

actually....i do see similarity here....:lol:

juz that he's a bit chubby :P - cute still :wub:

child01.jpg

tsk tsk tsk..jd ah! what are you doin here?

*sends jd to psychiatrist*

oh.....Happy birthday Kangta! (aka Mr. jd) lol

thanks to your missus...she reminded me it's ur bday! ;)

Archived