hey JD, remember back in the old days when soompi was still okay? :lol:

well, here's my copy of kang ta's "Greatest Love of All"

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20N310F...FJ2T3X9MWB77OV9

Thanks missy for this song!!!!!

I love it!!! B)

Oh mai.....

he simply sings well in english!!!

Jus wondering ..............

did he include all these english songs(Desparado and You Need Me) in his album too??? :unsure:

Everything in My Heart (taiwanese rendition of I Swear)

Ps: why are you bare naked? :P put on some ava n sig! :P

May i know........

Who is the copy cat here??

I mean who's the one who came out wif the song first????? Group S or Energy???

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BiTa Stone

^^ Group S sang it back in 2003, ENERGY copied them...coz they juz sing it in 2005. But they sound exactly the same (I'm referring to the instrumental, down right to the way the song is sang).

Oh......

so Group S is popular in Taiwan too???????????? :o

Jus listened to them..........

hmmmm...........

not that bad...........sounds exactly the same...........

BUT.............

Group S is still better lah!!! *biase here * ;)

You forgot to answer......

are tata's english songs included in his albums too??

Ayu dear..........

Aiyoooooooo...................

No one is asking you to abandon Bi.....like you love the smelly Bin too right??

See.......my name still have his name imprinted on it.....Bi then Ta = BiTa......

Jus that you may like our Kang Wook now.......

But later on....you will also love tata like LS as well though of coz Bi will still

be no.1 lah........!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

And that you will stop calling him a gay and sissy chap and to be able to

appreciate his talents, eps his voice........it's good enuf!!!!

My dear ajjumma LS.........

Well......

i'm not teasing you.........

neither am i rubbing more salt in.........

i'm merely stating a fact, the truth, nothing BUT the truth..........

:rolleyes:

Coz this 'hurricane' that caused soompi to collapse is due to your

super, ultra, forceful ENTRANCE into Tata's house.......... ;)

*smiling gleefully here* :rolleyes:

I'm not complaining though..........

At least i have managed to bring in 2 of my precious Wooers turned Biers (you and ayu) here to

share my adundance tata sauce !!!!!! B)

Come to think of it.......

jo and m1 were wif me too when i was drinking my honey earlier on this year!!! B)

Thanks to M1, jo, LS and ayu for supporting me all thru the years

being wif me tasting my diff hunks wif me.... B)

*oh mai......too emotional this morning!!!!* ;)

Me bring a hurricane to Kangta thread?? That's an honor!!! *evil laughter*

Anyway....I should go shower now and leaving for KL @ 11:30am

This will be my last post for now

....meantime take care of Kangta for me...Ooops! *stick tongue out*

I mean take good care of him for JD while I am not around to help *pretend to blush*

I will be drowned entirely in the flood that is to come our way when it RAINs in Wanchai this Saturday!

Before I forget I only have to mp3 of his songs in my mp3Player....tried to convert some but....*sigh*

Jus finished watching all the clips that m1 has uploaded!!!!

Thanks m1..........

When i first came in, we only have m1, jo, hata, akira, angel, missy, you and myself!!

At least we now have Ayu and LS to join us!!!

The more the merrier right???

Keep the thread alive and going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aza Aza Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, we will keep this thread going!

no, i think these english songs are only for special occasions or performances for events...right JD?

we would have to confirm it with the first wife ;)

The old days? Where we were fighting ops! I mean 'sharing' our hubbies with each other?

thanks for that clip missy!!! Listening now! Hey! it's not bad at all! compared to some others ish...where's that "shut up" emoticons? lotsa emos are missing!

ok....my turn to share....for those of u who likes GROUP S "I SWEAR", here's a chinese version sang by ENERGY (taiwan boy group). Compare it yourself, and hear which one's better! :P

Ps: why are you bare naked? :P put on some ava n sig! :P n you've migrated to 'devastated land'??? why??? whatever happen to the land where polygamy is legal???

fighting?

oh NEVER!

we are not greedy :D:rolleyes:

thanks for the song, i will listen to it right now

although already i know i will be biased, i tend to be if someone is compared to my hubby(ies)!

:lol:

i heard that kang ta and them hotties are lurking around here, so i gotta surf soompi naked...shh... ;)

that might make an impression! my only chance! :lol:

and to answer your question, i'm devastated because i didn't save any chapters of my fanfics on word doc...i guess i trusted the internet too much...now i know, kids, NEVER rely on the internet! (lol, i'm probably the only dummy that doesn't know that)

anyway, are you now m1?

g'morning Miss B, akira.....hmmm...where's the mistress of the house? jd..yoohooooo

jd, thanks for uploading all the clips!! i've finally watched it !! ahhh...so cute listening to him speak in chinese... aiiiiiiii...i wanna pinch him! ahh..i miss his kiddie pic..the one of him wearing pj's......could you post it here please?? :)

khai ma, have a safe trip! see ya soon!!! ;) oh..my tix are for sunday's concert..i guess yours is saturday?

stone, it's ok to be biased .. i think everyone in this thread would be biased as well ;)

EDIT:.. i couldnt explain how i felt when i hear him speak chinese...it's in the tip of my tongue...but now i got it!! i feel sooooo THRILLED to hear him speak in chinese....aiiiiiissh

Guest BiTa Stone

yes, we will keep this thread going!

no, i think these english songs are only for special occasions or performances for events...right JD?

Missy.................

Glad to see you here as well as in Honey Hive !!!! :rolleyes:

I see we have the same taste for yummy hunks, ya????????? ;)

Yes....

gotta make this thread move.............

wif you gals's help ........... :rolleyes:

G'am akira and hata!!!!! :rolleyes:

See you around!!!!!!!!

Good morning, everyone.

Wow..... almost 3 pages for me to read all about our talented Tata.

Thanks for all the clips, downloading them now.

Who got hooked by Kangwook only from epi 4? My my...... For me, it was love by the first sight. The scene when he saw Yul Ju kicking those gangsters.

If he happens to gaze at me, I know I sure will faint. :D

Like to see his expressions when he sang "How deep is your love", that was so cute. :lol:

Guest mangosteen

Jus finished watching all the clips that m1 has uploaded!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks m1..........

Why did the gal not go up the stage to be wif him??? :o

Din tata invite her up???

What a waste.........he sud present her the flower the give her a hug!!! ;)

Boy.....

he sure speaks lots of chinese that nite!!!! ;)

Boy!!

How can one not melt when he kept conversing in chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He must have practised like mad!!! B)

Akira......

thanks for all the yummy pics!!!!!!!! B)

mango..............

why are you sooooo shocked to see so many pple coming in??? :o

I thot it's a good sign......

coz i felt this thread is jus toooooooo deserted and lonely before.......

When i first came in, we only have m1, jo, hata, akira, angel, missy, you and myself!! :(

At least we now have Ayu and LS to join us!!!

The more the merrier right???

Keep the thread alive and going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Aza Aza Fighting!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I didn't mean so. Of course, the more the merrier.

JD, thanks for that. Thanks for continuing although you're busy.

Guest BiTa Stone

Good morning, everyone.

Wow..... almost 3 pages for me to read all about our talented Tata.

Thanks for all the clips, downloading them now.

Who got hooked by Kangwook only from epi 4? My my...... For me, it was love by the first sight. The scene when he saw Yul Ju kicking those gangsters.

If he happens to gaze at me, I know I sure will faint. :D

Like to see his expressions when he sang "How deep is your love", that was so cute. :lol:

Haha!!!

Me too!!!

Faint straight away!!!! B)

Er...........

when did he sing How Deep Is Your Love?????

did he sing that?? When??????????

Aiyooo.....

i cun recall................. :(

Mango.......

nice to see you again!!!!! B)

Thot you were frightened off by all these newbies!! ;)

Hi Azura!!!!

Nice to see you here!!!!

AND.............

boy....

am i glad you love Loveholic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I was jumping wif joy when you said that!!!

Unbelievable........but it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

M1.............

aren't you happy to see so many Wooers after your hubby now??? :P

^^ i bet mrs. kangta is smiling from ear and ear.....yet on the other hand....worried that her hubby might stray away with so many ajummahs chasing after him.. :lol:

hi azura!! another wooer :P

Haha!!!

Me too!!!

Faint straight away!!!! B)

Er...........

Aiyooo.....

Mango.......

nice to see you again!!!!! B)

Thot you were frightened off by all these newbies!! ;)

Hi Azura!!!!

Nice to see you here!!!!

AND.............

boy....

am i glad you love Loveholic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I was jumping wif joy when you said that!!!

Unbelievable........but it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

M1.............

aren't you happy to see so many Wooers after your hubby now??? :P

^^ i bet mrs. kangta is smiling from ear and ear.....yet on the other hand....worried that her hubby might stray away with so many ajummahs chasing after him.. :lol:

Thanks Jo n Stoney....this place is so much like the woo land..so comfortable!

I'LL BE BACK! :D

Er...........

Aiyooo.....

Huh? You haven't watched it?

Posting some old news.....

Singer Kangta Makes Acting Debut

By Han Eun-jung

Staff Reporter

vnok200504242108140K04240255Singer.jpg

Fans have a little more than week before Kangta returns to the small screen. However, this time the singer won't be greeting his fans in a K-pop countdown program, but in his acting debut.

The popular singer is cast in the lead role of an upcoming KBS mini-series ``Loveholic.'' He plays Soh Kang-wook, a high-school student who falls for his teacher. Cast opposite Kangta, Kim Min-sun plays teacher Lee Yul-joo.

``I don't expect many good reviews, I would be happy if people just saw Kangta as the character Kang-wook,'' Kangta said in a group interview following a news conference held in Seoul last week.

As an actor he has decided to go by his real name, Ahn Chil-hyun.

``I think that using my real name will help me take on acting more seriously,'' the 25-year-old said.

Kangta debuted as the lead vocalist of boy band H.O.T. in the mid 1990s. Since the disbanding of the group in 2001, he has flown solo as an R&B singer, releasing three albums to date.

In regards to the growing number of pop artists crossing over into acting, Kangta said that he had at first insisted on sticking to singing.

``I was told I was being stubborn. The music industry is in a slump. I came to the conclusion that it would be a shame to see my talent go to waste, which is why I decided to go for it,'' he said.

Kangta went on to talk of how much he hesitated before accepting the offer to star in ``Loveholic.'' But the hesitation and tension didn't end there. ``Then came the jitters and prior to my first shoot I got sick, catching a cold and laryngitis.

``Now I feel a little more at ease. I spend a lot of time studying the script and my character,'' he said.

Kangta also expressed interest in acting in movies and composing film scores in the future.

``Who understands the character's state of mind better than the actor himself?'' he said. ``I hope to become the music director of the films I appear in.''

``Loveholic'' will air Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:50 p.m. on KBS2 starting May 2.

ejh09@koreatimes.co.kr

04-24-2005 20:01

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...19592911700.htm

Kang Ta: `I Have Never Been Beaten Up This Much`

04201_kangta_l.jpg

"We modeled fighting scenes after action dramas. I have never been beaten up this much before," said Kang Ta, 26, about his new role in the Monday-Tuesday KBS TV2 miniseries “Loveholic,” which is to premiere May 2.

In “Loveholic,” whose shooting began in early March, Kang plays high-school troublemaker Seo Kang-uk, who falls in love with his teacher, Lee Yul-ju (played by Kim Min-seon), who is four years his senior. In the drama, Kang had to appear in many violent scenes to portray his character -- a problem child who was raised by his grandmother after his parents died.

"We had to suspend the shooting several times because of the injuries that I received during fighting scenes in the first three episodes. Once I even blacked out during a scene where I was hit in the head with a bar," said Kang.

Kang said he had a hard time when his face swelled up as he was slapped and beaten more than 20 times in all, but tried to hide his pain from the production crew, who were doing their best to produce high-quality scenes.

The actor also said he was very sorry to fellow actress Kim, who bruised her face when Kang stumbled over some filming equipment and fell down in a scene where he was running while carrying Kim on his back. The shooting was suspended for a few days due to the two actors’ injuries.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...9470_11858.html

Kang Ta’s Vietnamese fans rush stage

200509120000091in_kangta.jpg

Hallyu star Kang Ta swept his Vietnamese fans off their feet when he performed at the “Peace Concert” held on Sept. 10 in Hanoi, Vietnam. He received a favorable response from some 2,500 fans who attended the concert.

Just like Korean fans, Kang’s Vietnamese fans greeted their favorite singer with white balloons, turning the entire auditorium into a balloon sea. When the singer was leaving the stage, some 50 ardent fans ran up to him, leaving Kang with bruises on his arms and back.

From the moment he landed, multitudes of fans followed Kang everywhere he went and shouted out his name, attesting to his skyrocketing popularity in Vietnam. Although Kang has gained enormous popularity in the Chinese-speaking region, this was his first visit to Vietnam. His success in that country is quite unprecedented given that he has yet to release and promote an album there.

”I was really surprised at the overzealousness of my Vietnamese fans, which I did not expect at all as it was my first visit, but I was happy to see so many fans greeting me at the airport. If I have the opportunity, I want to give concerts in Vietnam and in many other countries in the future,” said Kang.

Currently, the singer is busy preparing for the 2005 Charity Beijing Concert to be held Sept. 30 in Beijing, China, where he is expected to stage an exciting performance.

The Peace Concert in which Kang participated will be shown as part of the KBS Open Concert on Sept. 25 at 5:10 p.m.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...2120_11858.html

Kangta’s “Propose” is the best song for love proposals

2005-05-03

e050503_01_l.jpg

Kangta’s “Propose” and Yurisangja’s “Can I Fall In Love With You” have been chosen as the best two songs for love proposals. In order to celebrate May, the month of marriages, a survey was conducted on “MVP;Best,” a music charts show on KMTV, a local cable music channel, on which song is the best for love proposals. The results revealed that most voters chose Kangta’s “Propose” and Yurisnagja’s “Can I Fall In Love With You.” Kangta’s “Propose” that goes “I can’t live a day without you. Will you marry me?” was chosen as the best song among the young generation when confessing love. The song “Can I Fall In Love With You” by Yurisangja has become a favorite song for love proposals for many people after it was used in the O.S.T. of popular television drama “Lovers in Paris.” Other songs on the list were “Marry Me” by Yim Chang-jeong, “Are You In Love” by Lee Seung-hwan, “I Love You Thus” by Jatanpoong, “Wedding Proposal” by Noel, “I Did Well To Love You” by SG Wannabe and “Confession” by Jang Nara.

http://rki.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music_n...ail.htm?No=2726

g'morning Miss B, akira.....hmmm...where's the mistress of the house? jd..yoohooooo

*waves*

good night! :lol:

we're in opposite side of the world... :(

Missy.................

Glad to see you here as well as in Honey Hive !!!! :rolleyes:

I see we have the same taste for yummy hunks, ya????????? ;)

what can i say?

yummy hunks are not hard to distinguish :rolleyes:

JD is NOT smiling!

it used to be just me and her during loveholic days

i can't even begin to count the number of times i was sent to the hospital on a stretcher by two round smilies :lol:

remember that JD?! :angry:

Guest cynkawahara

The old days? Where we were fighting ops! I mean 'sharing' our hubbies with each other? ;):lol:

thanks for that clip missy!!! Listening now! Hey! it's not bad at all! compared to some others :x: ish...where's that "shut up" emoticons? lotsa emos are missing! :rolleyes:

ok....my turn to share....for those of u who likes GROUP S "I SWEAR", here's a chinese version sang by ENERGY (taiwan boy group). Compare it yourself, and hear which one's better! :P

Ps: why are you bare naked? :P put on some ava n sig! :P n you've migrated to 'devastated land'??? why??? whatever happen to the land where polygamy is legal??? :lol:

JD.....what a surprise...just d/l the link to the chinese version of I Swear. My goodness they sound like Group S. Of course, I am biased and prefer S.

Have you ever posted it in the LJH thread? If not, I will refer them to this thread. I think everyone will get a hoot out of it.

Guest akirasung

Er...........

Aiyooo.....

Good afternoon, Stone and EveryOne.

in my country its time to launch now. hehehe.:lol:

i think i've tat clip.

OK gal, i've something to do and i'll be back with the ysi link. ;)

hi,Hata......i see u here..... :rolleyes:

Archived