Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

m1d0r1j4d3

Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

Guest hata

May i know........

Who is the copy cat here??

I mean who's the one who came out wif the song first????? Group S or Energy???

Just listened the Taiwan version. Definitely not biased, Group S is soooooooooooo much better. :D

This song "I swear" is 100% written, composed and arranged by our Tata.

Isn't he talented? :lol:

Hi Akira!

Guest BiTa Stone

hata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the links you gave abt???

They are all in zip files.............

and er...........sori to say...........

i dunno abt zips as well..........dunno how to unzip.....

only know how to unzip pants !!!!

Plus i also only know how to drool at ripping off shirt by tata!!!!!!!! ;)

good afternoon jo ......... B)

Azura..........

yes......you sud visit us more often coz some of the Wooers here

have also turned tata'ers......that's why you are sooooooooo comfy here as well!!!

For me.........i'm not too comfy at Woo's house now coz alot of newbies.....

I'm always lost there!!!!!!!!! <_<

You really made my day when you confess you love Loveholic!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing all the info and clips of Kangta.

Guest hata

hata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the links you gave abt???

They are all in zip files.............

and er...........sori to say...........

i dunno abt zips as well..........dunno how to unzip.....

Bita,

Just download as usual. The file will probably appear as .rar if you haven't installed the zip thing.

Right click at the rar file and select 'extract file to xxx '.

Guest BiTa Stone

Bita,

Just download as usual. The file will probably appear as .rar if you haven't installed the zip thing.

Right click at the rar file and select 'extract file to xxx '.

*sob*

I still cun do it...........

Nevermind..........

thanks..........

you are jus talking to a Stone!!!! :(

But what is it abt?? :unsure:

Guest --LiLx0ShAnNiE

AAhhh~ Kangta. . .soooo hot~ I <33 Kangta.

yes, we will keep this thread going!

no, i think these english songs are only for special occasions or performances for events...right JD?

we would have to confirm it with the first wife ;)

and to answer your question, i'm devastated because i didn't save any chapters of my fanfics on word doc...i guess i trusted the internet too much...now i know, kids, NEVER rely on the internet! (lol, i'm probably the only dummy that doesn't know that)

anyway, are you now m1?

yes, missy :P

Desperado and You Needed Me aren't in his album. But! He has some English songs in the CD of his Pinetree Mini Concert - eg. Wild Flower, Dream A Little Dream, and I Love You for Sentimental Reason.

Oh poor missy!!!...so all your fanfics are gone??? *puff*??? I know how that feels. My computer crashed once, and all my hubby clips are mostly gone. So I'm going hunting again....collecting. Eh...missy, you posted them in various site though right? Can't you retrieve frm there?

Not only you can't rely on internet, you can't rely on computer either! They can juz pout at you and you'll lose everything! :rolleyes::lol:

erm....actually I'm still JD :lol: Only omma BiTamin keeps calling me m1. Go figure :P

g'morning Miss B, akira.....hmmm...where's the mistress of the house? jd..yoohooooo

EDIT:.. i couldnt explain how i felt when i hear him speak chinese...it's in the tip of my tongue...but now i got it!! i feel sooooo THRILLED to hear him speak in chinese....aiiiiiissh

yes!!! I'm here! I'm here!!! sigh...can't even leave my hubby for a minute...look what pg he ended up in! tsk tsk tsk....where are all his mistresses now? :lol: la-la land??? :P

Yes, his chinese has accent. But still cute!!! He sure knows how to work the crowd! One of his attributes I like abt him. IF you listen to the 3 english songs, you'll notice that he'd pause in between to ask the crowd something - and the crowd will scream n shout! Sigh....he's juz simply adorable n sweet n cute!

JD.....what a surprise...just d/l the link to the chinese version of I Swear. My goodness they sound like Group S. Of course, I am biased and prefer S.

Have you ever posted it in the LJH thread? If not, I will refer them to this thread. I think everyone will get a hoot out of it.

oh I forgot to post there....I was in a rush tis morning. post that n off to work! :lol: thanks cyn!....yes sure...u can even juz put the link there. Don't wanna waste a perfectly good link :D

Yeah....I think most of us here are biased when it comes down to GROUP S or Kangta! :lol: - to be honest, I was surprised when I heard them sing it. It was their MV actually playing on MTV. I was of course busy on the computer and then the song played! I was like omg!!!!! GROUP S singing in Chinese? :huh: That cant be! Then I realized it wasnt them! :lol: But they did surprised me wif the exact similarity of the way the sing the song. The timing of every word n chorus downright to the instrumental are just exactly the same. Then again, like you and many others would say....we're all biased! :lol:

m1,

i have the clip...but it's about 100+ mb, i think...i'll try to upload it for you gals here. :) not sure exactly when that'll be.

Oh cool!!! Thanks Angel. Take your time. I know how long that's gonna take to upload 100mb++ clip to YSI. Mine takes forever! :P

Um....if you cld upload to CB is fine too - uploading to CB is alot faster.

Ps: Hi Akira!! Time for me to have my dinner! hehe cya later....if u r still around that is :P

hj00700200510031913130.jpg

Guest Jezzieh

KangTaaaaa <3<3<3<33<3<3<3

juz can't resist posting caps of earlier clips I posted. Look at how he smiled - and how serious he works too.

You can tell clearly that music and singing are the things he really really loves :wub:

20051005ytn01.jpg

20051005ytn02.jpg

cap frm one of GROUP S Performance

hayean21_127.jpg

Guest hotelier29

i miss the old forum!! hiks...hiks....

JD, thanks for that. Thanks for continuing although you're busy.

No problem! Tho I feel guilty for lagging behind! :lol:

Tot i drop by to say hello to "Mrs Kangta", Stoney n LS!!! :)

Hello Azura!!! So....u like Loveholic too??? Who would've thought :blink::lol:

JD is NOT smiling!

it used to be just me and her during loveholic days

i can't even begin to count the number of times i was sent to the hospital on a stretcher by two round smilies :lol:

remember that JD?! :angry:

uh??? stretchers? *feigning ignorance* ah....ignorance is a bliss.....:lol:

but....but.....but....missy....weren't we nice to each other back then???? We even take turn hugging n kissin our hubby! :rolleyes: *singing Dream A Little Dream* ;)

hayean12_2.jpg

Another clip frm MTV coverage of Kangta's concert in Beijing.

You get to see a clearer opening dance that he did. I cant help but smile too when I saw him smiling, playing the piano....geewhiz I'm acting like an idiot! :lol:

Anyone knows which song he sang juz before the end? :unsure: He was wearing this sleveless striped shirt and those military style pants n a cap? :blink: Is that a song during H.O.T days? He's all smiles then! looking like a lil child! So sweet :wub:

snapshot20051006201814.jpg

Guest dskt

juz can't resist posting caps of earlier clips I posted. Look at how he smiled - and how serious he works too.

You can tell clearly that music and singing are the things he really really loves :wub:

I totally agree. Kangta sings his heart out...

Everytime I listen to his (sad) songs, I'll go 'awwww'...

He had never failed to bring out those emotions inside me, and that's why I love him!

Know what the funny thing is? I used to be a very avid fan of Bi, but since a few weeks ago I got obsessed with Kangta. I started liking him months ago...but last time it was only like...'cuz Bi was first... Now Kangta is undoubtedly!

'Cuz I noticed that some people who likes Bi also likes Kangta...

Or is it just me? Blah.

Guest jcs

now why's the thread empty now taht i'm in ? :(

jd, thanks for the clips..you're my supplier of clips when it comes to anything kangta ;)

aahhh..his missus is really workin hard!!

Another clip frm MTV coverage of Kangta's concert in Beijing.

You get to see a clearer opening dance that he did. I cant help but smile too when I saw him smiling, playing the piano....geewhiz I'm acting like an idiot! :lol:

Anyone knows which song he sang juz before the end? :unsure: He was wearing this sleveless striped shirt and those military style pants n a cap? :blink: Is that a song during H.O.T days? He's all smiles then! looking like a lil child! So sweet :wub:

snapshot20051006201814.jpg

AHH!! thanks for another clip, m1!! greatly appreciate you providing these awesome vids on KangTa. oh, and yep! the last song was, Hengbok (Full of Happiness), an H.O.T song!! he's always so smiley when he perfs it. have you seen the clip of when he performed that same song at SM Town's China concert a few years ago...he was absolutely adorable...doing the rapping all by himself, and then having the Chinese fans sing some of the parts...if you haven't seen it...i'll upload it for ya!

by the way...every time i come to this thread, it grows by 1-2 pages every time!! you all are too cool! B)

who dare let this thread go to page 4?!

we should start daily routines, taking turns making sure this never happen again! :lol:

for this, JD, no treats from kang ta tonight! :P

I totally agree. Kangta sings his heart out...

Everytime I listen to his (sad) songs, I'll go 'awwww'...

He had never failed to bring out those emotions inside me, and that's why I love him!

Know what the funny thing is? I used to be a very avid fan of Bi, but since a few weeks ago I got obsessed with Kangta. I started liking him months ago...but last time it was only like...'cuz Bi was first... Now Kangta is undoubtedly!

'Cuz I noticed that some people who likes Bi also likes Kangta...

Or is it just me? Blah.

Hi dskt! Welcome to the thread :)

yep! When he sings....he really touches your heart. I guess that's what you'd call singing with feelings huh? ;)

I like Bi. He's a good dancer and performer. Acting wise isnt bad either. But to me he's more like lil brother :P ....but Kangta's definitely gives me a different feeling!! :lol:

So how did you get to know abt Kangta?

now why's the thread empty now taht i'm in ? :(

jd, thanks for the clips..you're my supplier of clips when it comes to anything kangta ;)

aahhh..his missus is really workin hard!!

U shd talk! I'm alone too everytime I come in! mayb we are all visiting at odd hours! :lol:

ehem....since when jo's interested in my hubby now...... :huh::blink:

AHH!! thanks for another clip, m1!! greatly appreciate you providing these awesome vids on KangTa. oh, and yep! the last song was, Hengbok (Full of Happiness), an H.O.T song!! he's always so smiley when he perfs it. have you seen the clip of when he performed that same song at SM Town's China concert a few years ago...he was absolutely adorable...doing the rapping all by himself, and then having the Chinese fans sing some of the parts...if you haven't seen it...i'll upload it for ya!

by the way...every time i come to this thread, it grows by 1-2 pages every time!! you all are too cool! B)

Hi Angel....sadly to say, I don't have much clips on pre-solo Kangta. Most of the links I found whilst surfing are either dead, or no longer updating on his news :(

So, would appreciate if you could share with us your old collection - no matter how dusty they are :lol:

Thanks for that! :)

who dare let this thread go to page 4?!

we should start daily routines, taking turns making sure this never happen again! :lol:

for this, JD, no treats from kang ta tonight! :P

well! well!!! look who's decided to show up!!!! :P

and why I'm being punished? What am I to do? Camp here 24/7??? :rolleyes:

haven't touched my photoshop for ages now...getting rusty! :lol:

but since Kangta's birthday is coming.....gotta at least do some decoration to his thread....:P

wpt.jpg

Guest s3rene

It would be better if he gained some weight since he is incredibly skinny for a guy.

Guest BiTa Stone

Good Morning to Mrs Tata, Missy, jo, angel, hata, akira, ayu, azura, dskt, mango and all !!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It's 7am right now!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

M1...........

thanks for the clip!!!!!!!

Aiyooooooooooo.................

how cud tata be at page 20 now?? <_<

m1.....i thot you sud be bedding at his house 24/7???

dskt...........

Welcome to the Land Of Tata Sauce!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Me too..........I was drinking honey Bi for the past one year.....

Only started to change my diet of 'sweetness' to saltiness (tata sauce) jus 2 weeks ago!! B)

You were mad and crazy abt Bi tooooooooooooo??

Me toooo.........but now am obsesssssssssed wif tata !!!!

I must eat him for my breakfast, tea-snack, lunch, dinner and supper.....

But i don't recall seeing your name posted in his thread before??

Did u change your name?? :o

angel..................

Yes.............please...............

Any clips, whether past, present, future and utlra future are always welcome!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Missy................

You are soooooooooo right........

we sud report our attendance here once we come into soompi !!! ;)

FYI........

m1 hasn't change her name.........she's still our pretty, sexy jd.........

I'm the only one here that calls her that coz she's my daughter........ ;)

At least she can 'recognise' her omma everywhere she goes!!!!!

Must make it special jus for her!!! ;)