Jdramas

monicaaaa

i'd also recommend you guys to watch Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai Wo Sakebu [crying out Love, in the Center of the World]... it has a very sad story that will surely make you cry...

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

1 litre of tears is a good drama (:

edit------------

ohh nobuta wo produce is good!

Guest bellie1234

NODAME CANTABILE!!! (Its a must watch!) - very animated and cutttte =)

touching too! i finished the show in 2 day!

Proposal Daisuken - quit cute (and yamapi is inside!) =)

Guest emensity

liar game (shota was just so cool in it)

attention please!~

hana kimi

hana yori dango (if u watch the first..watch the second as well)

nobuta wo produce

Hana Yori Dango - Hot tempered Donyouji can get on your nerves and sometimes makes you wish you were Makino so you can punch him yourself, but he can also be very sweet. You'll love the other members of "F4" as well.

1 Litre of Tears - You'll need lots of tissue as you watch Aya's story.

Nobuta wo Produce - was really cute seeing a friendship between three very unlikely people.

Nodame Cantabile - This is one cute and funny dorama. Anime-ish and cute. Plus, Chiaki is a hottie! This really got me into classical music.

Liar Game _ I hear it's good so let's watch it together. Also, the same goes for Jotei. BOTH starring the hottie "Tea Guy" from Hana Yori Dango (seasons 1 & 2), Matsuda Shota.

Guest cuteangelika

i know this is a very old series but I absolutely love PRIDE.. well, i love kimura so might as well recommend his dramas to you too -- good luck, engine..

Archived