.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

Guest TomboyChristy

I match all of Oh Wonbin (FT island) ideal type!

except I never met all of his friends...hee...but Wonbin :D

is still my fave from FT island. He's so cool! B)

I wish I can meet all of Ft island soon... sighs :phew:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Minipinki

Wth?? When i read Leeteuk's, Tiffany from SNSD came into my mind. No way Leeteuk ah, i'm not giving my Fany Fany to you~ lol sorry XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chaejinnie17

whoa~!!!..jaejin!!..picky yah~!!...

haha..i got it all..except..the noona part only..definitely not a noona..but..i act like a noona..^^

Hero Jaejoong

U-know Yunho

i gotta add this for Jae; he likes girl with long pretty hands. =D

and Yunho; he wants a lady who can reproduce 25 babies for him. lol. this dork loves kids!

• 1 month later...

Shinee anyone??

How much of an age difference can you cover up to (Meaning OLDER girls)

Onew: I like any girl I can call “Nuna”. I can make them feel comfortable.

Taemin: Age really doesn’t matter for me. I once saw something in a book where a really young guy married a grandma. They made it in the guiness book of world records.

Jong Hyun: I can cover up to 5-6 years.

Minho: I can cover up to 8-13 years

Key: I can cover up to 5 years

Ideal girl type

Onew: I don’t have an ideal type made out. I think everyone has their own charm.

Taemin: I like Emma Watson from “Harry Potter”

Jong Hyun: I like Yoo In Young (korean actress). I think her pale/white skin and red, thin lips are loveable

Minho: Kim Tae Hee!! Everything about her is perfect.

Key: My ideal type is a girl who is confident and has no trickiness (like girls who act all gentle infront of people but they really aren’t)

credits: http://mynamjachingu.wordpress.com

Guest JJ.biased

Ahhh .. Leeteuk is so picky :lol: i doubt he would find that sort of girl since he won't even have time to :o..

anyways didn't jaejoong say he likes girls with pretty hands and feet? and that she's innocent in the outside but naughty in the inside. :lol: :lol:

if i put it simple, i'm shin dong's and chang min's ideal haha and i'm not jun su's ideal :( he's very picky! ><

JUNSU

- Doesn't admire girls who overreact and dress very special for a certain thing i like to dress up on special occasions, other than that, i dress like a bum -.- i'm just loud so i can be mistaken as overacting

- Understanding

- A little girly (enough to enjoy cooking) not really girly, but i like to cook ^^

- Straight hair with slightly wavy ends my hair changes every 3 months

- Would rather spend time with him than her friends i dont go out much. very lazy

- Polites to her friends i'm nice ^^

Archived