.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'm matching with...uhm...sungmin :blush: and shindong... yeah...

i don't know about kibum cause i don't know if i would give him that feeling and...i don't know if he will like my eyes... :unsure:

i'm 100% not matching with yunho!

wow! teukie!!! sure you had someone in your mind... :rolleyes:

and kangin seems a little materialist!!! :crazy:

but one thing is sure: i won't change myself for anybody!!!

they're not too picky...i mean...

We all have specific likes, what's wrong with wanting someone who is pure, lovely, affectionate and cute? those are not impossible traits to find in one person at all. esp when you meet the RIGHT person, everything about that person becomes your ideal.
i also wrote a list about how i would like my IDEAL bf to be and it's like 1 A4 page long! but that doesn't mean i won't like someone else with less qualities!

so... it's safe to be you! if you'll change maybe you'll lose someone more important...than a dream!

Guest greeent

changmin's ideal girl made me laugh so hard haha xD

he's so weird~ <3

i never thought that yunho's ideal girl is someone like jun ji hyun o_o

i thought he will like a girl who is feminine and motherly type ._.

Guest Amethist

-Height is 163 cm.

- When she laughs, her eyes turn into a half-moon shape

- Skinny

- Cute

- Someone who listens to what he says

- Wise

- Understanding

- Innocent/pure

- Lively

- Someone who will like only him

loool I'm 163 cm, what a coincidence :P.. But I agree Leuteuk sure has high standards.. The others only got a few, which is not more or less than my own list would prolly be when I'd make one so..

- the guy doesn't have to be necessarily good-looking BUT he must have a lot of charm

*totally agrees*

Guest kanatic

ahahha

wanted to fit minhwans

but im not a noona!! :[

i wish i could have grown earlier loll

I think i fit Hongki's the best XD

F.T. ISLAND

Hongki: likes a girl with cuteness, kind-hearted, the kind that can get emotional and cares/highly conscious of what others think about them. she must have a lively personality but also a pure heart (M.net wanna be my girlfriend ep. 3 quote ^^) i'm sure we can stick in something about being filial to parents and talks kindly to people too. while we're at it, let's just name all the qualities of a world peace activist/miss universe, why don't we? lmao. note the sarcasm~ just kidding XD A celebrity that is similar to his ideal type is Song HyeGyo.

1. personality must be opposite of hongki's

2. no to O bloodtypes (has to do with bloodtype personality)

3. wants to sing a duet with the girl to a song called, "Sarangboda Kipeunsangcheo"

Jonghun: "Everybody is my ideal type," as said in M.net wide Chondoong MV Making (lmao, I remember the MC then asking him right away, "Well, if everyone is your ideal type, then you like Jo Hyeryeon {comedian from heroine 6} noona too?" HAHAHAHAHAHA he laughed and shrunk away) Judging from his past girlfriends, i would say he's into pretty girls (i don't think he has a preference for age) who are relatively tall. he's probably not into the 'cute' thing much, but more of a pretty, mature image. he would like her to be intelligent too. he's a romanticist, so i have no doubt that he wants a hopeless romantic as a girlfriend too ^^ dates with him would most likely include a nice dinner, roses, walks on the beach, and a deep hole in his wallet because he would pay for everything.

1. no princess complex (no spoiled and very self-centered girls)

2. no cuteness please! he wants pure & lovely

3. likes Eric Clapton's music (famous guitarist)

Wonbin: A girl who is tough , he likes them slightly 'yupki' (kind of wants her to bully/tease him, but still have a caring side sometimes, just like Jeon JiHyun in My Sassy Girl), an active girl who wouldn't mind playing sports with him. She has to be good at studying and witty/smart. he's into the simple life, hence dates with him would be pretty laid back most of the time since he tends to not prepare things to impress a girl. he also wants opportunities to show how tough of a guy he is~ hahahahahaha. however, his ideal girl must be able to get along with his close friends well, because he values friendship greatly. if things do not work out, he would actually end up choosing his friends over his girlfriend.

1. good at cooking

2. good at studying

3. good at sports

4. has cuteness and charm

5. must be relatively tall since he's tall

Jaejin: Prefers noonas (then again I'm not sure if he cares), likes them sexy (at least, over pure girls he chose sexy) and kind-hearted. She has to have a slim face with pale skin. Big, pretty dark eyes would be a plus! She would probably need to keep up with her reading because he loves to read books~ Celeb similar to ideal type: Im SooJung (from I'm Sorry I Love You kdrama.)

1. does not like blue crabs, but loves blue crab stew/soup , so pick up a recipe and learn how to make it for dinner! ^^

2. gotta love the red hot chili peppers! (rock band, not those things that grow on plants... lmao)

3. a girl that can play piano

Minhwan: A CUTE noona with lots of 'aegyo' (charm/cuteness), someone who adores his cuteness, and probably kind of motherly too. cooking and cleaning together would probably be his dream date, lmao. most important thing: she has to be quite short in order to match him. he doesn't like girls being taller than him, so his ideal girl has to be in the 160's cm range, maybe even the shorter the better~!

1. under 163 cm in height

2. likes the colors yellow and pink

3. likes linkin park and hoobastank so you can talk about how cool 'the reason' is XD

credits to pockified @ loveft-i

Guest MiizzHyukiie

Eun Hyuk

- Cute

- Soft

- Someone sweet like cotton candy

- Clear-clean eyes

- White/pale hands

- Someone who he can actually wrap his arms around

that is totally me!.

except my hands aren't pale/white. they're tan.

i'll use papaya soap. hehe.

leeteuk has a lot of qualities! but its not like hes entitled to not like those things.

but i do love half moon shaped eyes when people smile. they look so cute!

• 1 month later...
Guest TomboyChristy

waaa~this is really weird...i dont get hongki...

no to O bloodtypes?... daesung is an O type and they are really good

friends and know each other well now...hes not saying anything.. so it doesnt make sense...

and minhwan only likes noonas? :mellow: but so far... i match all of minhwans...except i'm not a noona

to him... ^_^ and I think minhwan grew more so...the height can change...lol. I love hoobastank and linkin park!!!!

F.T. ISLAND

Hongki: likes a girl with cuteness, kind-hearted, the kind that can get emotional and cares/highly conscious of what others think about them. she must have a lively personality but also a pure heart (M.net wanna be my girlfriend ep. 3 quote ^^) i'm sure we can stick in something about being filial to parents and talks kindly to people too. while we're at it, let's just name all the qualities of a world peace activist/miss universe, why don't we? lmao. note the sarcasm~ just kidding XD A celebrity that is similar to his ideal type is Song HyeGyo.

1. personality must be opposite of hongki's

2. no to O bloodtypes (has to do with bloodtype personality)

3. wants to sing a duet with the girl to a song called, "Sarangboda Kipeunsangcheo"

Jonghun: "Everybody is my ideal type," as said in M.net wide Chondoong MV Making (lmao, I remember the MC then asking him right away, "Well, if everyone is your ideal type, then you like Jo Hyeryeon {comedian from heroine 6} noona too?" HAHAHAHAHAHA he laughed and shrunk away) Judging from his past girlfriends, i would say he's into pretty girls (i don't think he has a preference for age) who are relatively tall. he's probably not into the 'cute' thing much, but more of a pretty, mature image. he would like her to be intelligent too. he's a romanticist, so i have no doubt that he wants a hopeless romantic as a girlfriend too ^^ dates with him would most likely include a nice dinner, roses, walks on the beach, and a deep hole in his wallet because he would pay for everything.

1. no princess complex (no spoiled and very self-centered girls)

2. no cuteness please! he wants pure & lovely

3. likes Eric Clapton's music (famous guitarist)

Wonbin: A girl who is tough , he likes them slightly 'yupki' (kind of wants her to bully/tease him, but still have a caring side sometimes, just like Jeon JiHyun in My Sassy Girl), an active girl who wouldn't mind playing sports with him. She has to be good at studying and witty/smart. he's into the simple life, hence dates with him would be pretty laid back most of the time since he tends to not prepare things to impress a girl. he also wants opportunities to show how tough of a guy he is~ hahahahahaha. however, his ideal girl must be able to get along with his close friends well, because he values friendship greatly. if things do not work out, he would actually end up choosing his friends over his girlfriend.

1. good at cooking

2. good at studying

3. good at sports

4. has cuteness and charm

5. must be relatively tall since he's tall

Jaejin: Prefers noonas (then again I'm not sure if he cares), likes them sexy (at least, over pure girls he chose sexy) and kind-hearted. She has to have a slim face with pale skin. Big, pretty dark eyes would be a plus! She would probably need to keep up with her reading because he loves to read books~ Celeb similar to ideal type: Im SooJung (from I'm Sorry I Love You kdrama.)

1. does not like blue crabs, but loves blue crab stew/soup , so pick up a recipe and learn how to make it for dinner! ^^

2. gotta love the red hot chili peppers! (rock band, not those things that grow on plants... lmao)

3. a girl that can play piano

Minhwan: A CUTE noona with lots of 'aegyo' (charm/cuteness), someone who adores his cuteness, and probably kind of motherly too. cooking and cleaning together would probably be his dream date, lmao. most important thing: she has to be quite short in order to match him. he doesn't like girls being taller than him, so his ideal girl has to be in the 160's cm range, maybe even the shorter the better~!

1. under 163 cm in height

2. likes the colors yellow and pink

3. likes linkin park and hoobastank so you can talk about how cool 'the reason' is XD

credits to pockified @ loveft-i

Guest greeent

^ahaha. minhwan likes younger girls too i guess. well as long as you could fit in the 'mature & motherly personality' when you're with him, he would fall for you (:

He said nunas just because Older girls can treat & pampered him way better than younger girls. haha X:

I'm a nuna of Minhwan. rofl.

=)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Shinee's ideal type

Onew: I don't have an ideal type made out. I think everyone has their own charm.

Taemin: I like Emma Watson from "Harry Potter"

emma_watson12.jpg

Jong Hyun: I like Yoo In Young (Korean actress). I think her pale/white skin and red, thin lips are lovable

yooinyoung.jpg

Minho: Kim Tae Hee! Everything about her is perfect.

Kim_Tae-Heepreview.jpg

Key: My ideal type is a girl who is confident and has no trickiness (like girls who act all gentle in front of people but they really aren't)

credit: shinee thread

...Kim Tae Hee is definitely popular among Korean guys lol

Guest joie.de.vivre

ahahaha yessss i play the piano, like the red hot chili peppers and love reading

+ i'm jaejin's noona [by only 2 weeks though lol]

don't know if i necessarily fit the 'sexy' category though lmao

Guest TomboyChristy

Yea...I don't really think you have to be a noona.

I really also want to learn the drums from minhwan! I only know a little.

He seems so good! I wish I can really meet him one day. :)

I think his height for ideal type should of changed by now...lol :P

cause hes 5'8 and a girl that is like 5'2 ...dont really match...so...yea... :sweatingbullets:

Guest soulremix.

Ryeo Wook

- Can sing good

- Someone kind of like Bada/Sea

Ryeo Wook was a member of SES Fans Club before and he really likes Bada so much. He can't even talk when he saw Bada... Bada even embraces him and he was so happy...

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2897/badaryeowookbv9.jpg

AW. WOOKIEE <3 Guess I'm not his type lols *goes and practices singing*

I'm not like bada either, darn lol. Gosh, he's such a big fan of her ^^.

I want a hug from him too haha (x

Sung Min

- Shorter then him

- Full of cuteness

- Kind

- Pretty

ROFL, just like him <3

Kangin

- Long, straight hair

- Smart

- Rich

LOL, I laughed when I read the rich part xD

Kibum

- Has pretty eyes

- Someone who gives him that feelings when he sees her

I really like Kibum's (: It's simple and cute ahah ^^

Donghae

-Charming

-Thoughtful

-Downy/soft

- Elegant

Aww, I like Donghae's too. It sounds just like him :D

Lee Teuk

-Height is 163 cm.

- When she laughs, her eyes turn into a half-moon shape

- Skinny

- Cute

- Someone who listens to what he says

- Wise

- Understanding

- Innocent/pure

- Lively

- Someone who will like only him

LOLOL, TEUKIE. He's so specific xD

The one about the half-moon shape is cute though.

I'd like that in a guy (:

Max Changmin

- Dresses female-gangster-style

OMGOMG, CHANGMIN. That made my day xDD.

SEUNG RI: LOL song hye gyo. he REALLY likes song hye gyo. like really. he even sang the kid's song from full house about the three bears and dedicated it to her over the radio -_-

it would appear that big bang is a lot more mature than super junior or dbsk when it comes to describing their ideal types (except for seung ri, kind of)...

LOL SEUNGRI. So cute xD.

Alot of the descriptions were funny and cute xD. Gotta love those guys <3

Too bad I don't fit them perfectly lols :sweatingbullets:

Guest ddalgi<3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I FIT CHANGMIN'S DESCRIPTION! HAHAHAHAHAHA

it's funny 'cause i had a dream last night that we were in love !!! hahaha

it's 'cause i watched DBSK's episode of "come to play" last night before bed hahaha

omggggg changmin's gotten hella sexayy lately so yay haha idk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TomboyChristy

ahahaha yessss i play the piano, like the red hot chili peppers and love reading

+ i'm jaejin's noona [by only 2 weeks though lol]

don't know if i necessarily fit the 'sexy' category though lmao

Lol. For jaejin's type I can fit into sexy, i love the red hot chilli peppers especially their song Say Oh

and I love love love reading!!!! the only things are i'm not his noona and i can't play piano that well...

i can only play it a little. :P

But now...I'm falling for wonbin oppa!!!!! yay!!!! ahhhhh!~ :D

Archived