Sandara Park 산다라박

Guest szai

Guest babiiv214

Dara in BeanPole Ads is <333!!!

Soo Gorgeous in every angle, in every shot and in every concept she's put into, :phew::wub:

Gotta love Gorgeous Dee!!!

anyways, there are a lot of new pictures, videos, me2day updates these past few days!

With 2NE1's newest CF the Samsung NORI phone, the CF was uber cute!

and Darongie is as fresh and as bright as always! LOL!

then there are the videos of Dara being coined as the BEST STYLE ICON!!

DAZ RIGHT!! Dara is ranking in the TOP 10 as well amongst the star who are considered fashion icons, in the first half of the year!

Now with the girls comeback on the 9th of September?

With new styles, new look and new concept?!! I can't wait what Our Goddess D has to offer!!!

12817913052010081422085.jpg

12817913052010081422085.jpg

12819702252010081623504.jpg

cm2ne1samsumganycallnor.th.jpgcm2ne1samsumganycallnor.th.jpg12819702252010081623504.th.jpgcm2ne1samsumganycallnor.th.jpg

2NE1 @Nori Phone CF(1min Version)

Some Caps off the Video!!!

Goddess D <333!!!!

35lsrjp.jpg

2zssjdx.jpg

1zdywj6.jpg

darabp.jpg

aic2b6uaic2b6u3.gifaic2b6uaic2b6u2.gifaic2b6uaic2b6u1.gif

^ My Cutie Babies!!! Baby Darong with Baby Minkki!!! :wub:

(ENG0 o'live show - stars surviving with style - dara

CREDITS AS TAGGED + OHDARA.WORDPRESS.COM

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heydeshi

Super love her on the NoRi CF!!!!!!! Natural look <3333 2NE1's coming back....I wonder what look she's gonna rock :D Super excited for it! miss her so much <333

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!! TEAM MAKNAE GIFS <3333

Confused Empress GIF haha

30viwx2.jpg

credit: as tagged <3

Guest babiiv214

There are looadddss of Dara Goodies the past few days!

and I am loving every outfit and gorgeous looks she has been sporting lately.

The girls new CF for ETUDE is <333!!

Etude Loves Dara for sure` LOL!

here are some gorgeous HQ CAPS!!

this is during the interview`

love Love her Hair soo fitting for a GODDESS don't you all think so? :wub:blush.gif:P

ygs211008212ne1onkbsentj.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsent.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsent.jpg

aniqe.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsentz.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsentw.th.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsentm.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpg

ygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpgygs211008212ne1onkbsent.th.jpg

credits as tagged + Ohdara.wordpress.com

Guest heydeshi

Goddess Sandara News, Videos and Photos galore!

Dara for ALLURE <3

dara3.jpg

dara1.jpg

CHAE-RA Etude pic! <3

chaeraetude.jpg

cr: dcinside + as tagged

U-KISS loves 2NE1! Fanboy Kevin ftw and Alexander says he's Xander Park LOL!

I NEED A GIRL MV Behind The Scenes

News: Sandara Park Reveals, “I Call Thunder, Dog Poop” Envoking Laughter

Girl group 2NE1 member, Sandara Park reveals her nickname for her brother, MBLAQ’s Thunder, arousing the laughter of fans and netizens.

Dara Park, on the live broadcast of KBSTV2 “Entertainment Live Weekly,” appeared with the rest of the 2NE1 members, showing an interview and behind-the-scenes for their CF of cosmetics brand, Etude.

In the interview, Sandara Park was asked to leave a message to her brother, MBLAQ’s Thunder, on the request of the VJ. She started her message with, “Gaettong-ah” (meaning, Dog Poop-ah), arousing much laughter. She then added, “When we were young, I called him ‘dog poop.’” explaining the nickname. She added, “Gaettong-ah, please do not be stingy with your reply,” with a smile, the words of advice attracted attention.

2NE1′s leader, CL, also says, “Sandara-unnie’s brother, Thunder, and I are born in the same year, and we call him, Mr. Dog Poop,” once again arousing laughter.

Fans responded with,“Well, can I have that dog poop, unnie?” “Marry me, Mr Dog Poop!” (I bet Mushy would want to know where you live so she can smother you with your own pillow. ThunderMuff FTW!!!-Belle) “Their relationship is enviable!” “Park siblings are so cute” showing fondness and hilarity.

Credits:

Source: Various Nate articles

Translated by: Belle@DGH/BlackjackBelle@ohdara.wordpress.com

News: Vampire Star Sandara Park, Boasts Long Eyelashes

a8775122.jpg

Hot fashion icon, 2NE1 member, Sandara Park reveals “Goddess Beauty Secrets.”

Etude House (www.etude.co.kr) released “Dr. Lash Ampoules” ads CF boasting the lush lashes of Sandara Park.

Sandara Park’s eyes make it surprisingly difficult for people to guess her actual age. Meaning that you can really know where the “vampire star” nickname came from.

In the ad, Sandara Park boasts long eyelashes. An ad representative on the set revealed, “If you are a bit older, these long and powerful eyelashes make it difficult to tell. These make up work well especially for smaller details.“

Credits:

Source: sports.chosun.com

Translated by: Belle@DaraGon-Hideout.com/BlackjackBelle@ohdara

Guest rubber

2NE1's Etude CF 15s

082710 2NE1's Bean Pole Photoshoot @ MBN (clearer version)

NEWS: Sandara on a poll — “Who do fans want to have a drink with on a rainy day?”

daracass2.jpg

Original Title: Who Do Fans Want To Have A Drink With On A Rainy Day?

Imagine that you’re having a cold rainy day and you want to feel cozy by having a drink with a star. Who would you choose to accompany you for a drink?

On the music portal site Bugs, 664 music fans participated in a survey, held from the 17th to the 23rd, asking “Which singer would you want to eat ‘pajeon’ and drink rice wine with on a rainy day?”

The Thai Prince, Nichkhun from 2PM topped the poll with 171 votes. For fans, the taste of the drink will be better if the handsome Nichkhun was there to accompany them.

The K-Pop queen who is also a CF model for an alcoholic beverage, Lee HyoRi came in as second. With her bubbly personality, fans think that the drinking session in the rainy day will be most fun with her.

Sandara Park from 2NE1 won the third place while After School‘s UEE who is also a alcoholic beverage CF model like Lee Hyori, was in fourth. Big Bang’s TaeYang and actress Yoon EunHye were also listed in the ranks.

Which star do you like to drink with in a rainy day?

Source: Moon Da Young @newsen.com

Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

Written by: rose1363 @kpoplive.com

NEWS: Bobbi Brown compliments Korean female celebs (includes Dara!)

NOTE: This is only a really short mention of Dara, she was actually only mentioned in passing, but still. This is BOBBI BROWN complimenting Dara, OMG. She is an amazing makeup artist. <3 -- goodluckshirt@ohdara

2jd0sio.jpg

One of Korea’s main beauties, is none other than actress Kim Tae Hee. And… her face was beautiful and young enough to bring the attention of world renown makeup artist, Bobbi Brown, who is also the CEO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.

On the most recent episode of Onstyle’s Style Magazine, Bobbi Brown was interviewed and stated that, “Korean women have such good complexion and facial structure, having their own style.”

She was shown pictures of female Korean celebrities, and spotted Kim Tae Hee. After seeing her photo, she stated, “She has a very beautiful face and has great skin. I think she looks very young; around sixteen-ish.”

Bobbi Brown was then shocked to hear that Kim Tae Hee was 14 years older (30) then what she had thought, saying, “I can’t believe it. As a woman, I am jealous.”

Other celebrities who she complimented included, Park Bo Young and 2NE1’s Sandara Park.

Source: kimchisteve @ allkpop

Above vid link and articles are reposted at OH DARA! :)

Guest babiiv214

Thanks for all the New vids and Clips featuring our Goddess D!!!

Gotta love how Bobbi Brown picked her as one of her top three choices~

She does have uniqe eyes, and how dramatic it is,

Dara can give such emotions through her eyes in pictures, that's why I never get tired of looking at her gorgeous eyes and how powerful her aura is in those~

New pictures and some caps!

201007jeans06046.jpg

4a72073c5efeae6796ddd80.jpg

ps35.jpg

Guest myheart2urs

This will be my first post after lurking for sometime.

Sandara's beauty never ceased to amaze me. I never get tired watching her or looking at all her pictures. I envy her skin complexion that gives her the youthfulness look. Wish I could see her in person and shake her hands, moreover to hug her. :)

I so want to have a cute Dara picture below my name. I wish to make one but I dunno how. :sweatingbullets:

By the way, how do I post in 2ne1 thread? Why's the topic closed for me.

Guest BlaisePaige

Dara: The Main Endorser

Recently, I have come to realized that I need to seek psychological treatment for "Chat Box Addiction." But by acknowledging "Chat Box Addiction" as a legitimate psychiatric condition, a veritable Pandora's Box will be opened.

And Pandora's Box it is. Now, what is one of the things I picked up from the box today? It's the old argument the "others" love to bring up often as to why Dara always seem to get the bigger slice of the pie in 2NE1's endorsements. This is what I want to expand on this article.

Let's start with some tips from Geoff Livingston’s Buzz Bin on how to wisely choose a celebrity to represent a brand:

Answer the Most Important Question: Does using a celebrity fit into the overall marketing and communications strategy?

Let's take ETUDE, for example. Just by looking at the facade and the interior of their stores, you know that they want to communicate to every young lady's heart that they are fairy princesses.

etudehouse14.jpg

Thus celebrities who have endorsed the brand have this princess-like aura about them: Song Hye Go, Go Ara, etc. And of course, the prince charming-look: Lee Minho, Jang Geun Seuk, etc.

Find the Appeal: Research celebrities that are appealing to your customer.

Yes, research is done to find the celebrity whom the customer percieve to fit this brand image. Research can be in the form of surveys, focus group interviews, or culled from opinion of experts, etc. Reading your morning paper may even give you some information, like:

august9.jpg

When they call her the goddess of no make-up. Source

Find the Connection: First and foremost, the celebrity you choose has to have a credible and authentic connection to your product or service; and he/she should be a good representative of your brand’s character.

Did you know that one of Etude's best selling cosmetic products is its BB Cream? And who loves BB Cream the most and loved it since she was younger? Source

Who was named by a world reknown make-up artist as one of Korea's prettiest? Source

Find the Communities: Do they have a good base of followers and fans?

She has more than fans. She has a public and they like the idea of being with her. Source

Listen and Learn: Does the celebrity have a genuine interaction with the community, or does he/she just market themselves?

etudevisit.jpg

Remember the time Dara went to the Etude House in Myungdong and posted these hilarious pictures about her visit? It made it to the news without much effort! Dara creates buzz no matter what she does! Source

These are some of the reasons why Dara is the main endorser for Etude. Now, if others say otherwise...let them explain their position on the basis of the above guideline.

Guest babiiv214

^ You perfectly explained it dear.. Thanks for sharing that... B):P;)

I couldn't agree more on the reasons as to why she is a hot in-demand artist.

Let's Just keep on supporting Dara and Pray for more blessings to come~ <333!!!

Now, I'm pretty sure you all have seen Dara's Heavenly Picture released T'DAY! :P

Once again, she is able to give us something fresh, new and unique as to how she can deliver a concept and executes it perfectly..

Who else can carry such a grace and poise?

having to dress anything that is sometimes soo out there, yet with her, she comes out

looking glamorous as ever... Dara never fails to amaze me, every single time!! :P

154776281fbefff13444293.jpg

^ Stunning Goddess D :wub:

this concept really fits her, no doubt about it~ ^_^

Mysterious, alluring Enchanting Beauty~

15477670254bb59ff49933b.jpg

^ Now, with a different feel, going for a more chic-cool

and Dara with the shades is pure awesome!!!

She be rockin' those leather pants, knitted black vest and killer boots!!

Hot DANG! SANDARA!! B)

Now here are some ETUDE pics!!!

Showing Sandara with a more softer, feminine natural look~

She is a chameleon and a Goddess at that! :P

12833432032010090121161.jpg

12833432032010090121161.jpg

etude1gif.gif

12833432032010090121163.jpg

48866193.jpg

2ne1etude2.th.jpg2ne1etude.th.jpg

Credits as tagged + Ohdara.wrodpress.com

Guest babiiv214

New Released Pictures on the Set

here are some Sneak peek at the Girls New MV Set!

Waiting for More Dara Goodies in the days to come!

2ne12l.th.jpg2ne11.th.jpg

19374597.jpg

Let Me Hear you say "OH MY GODDESS!!!" :wub:

credits as tagged + ohdara.wordpress.com

Guest blabennetta

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been here. I love, love the new Etude commercial. The girls are very fresh but Dara's skin is glowing.

Guest myheart2urs

Yes indeed!! Dara's skin is glowing in that Etude commercial. I like her best when she has little make up on.

I'm excited this coming week. :D

darabus2.jpg

sanm.jpg

Source: YG Life

Guest babiiv214

I'm sure you all heard the Clap your hands teaser!!

And what a Pleasant Surprise to hear our Very Own Goddess D RAPPING!!

THAT's RIGHT!!

I was amazed hearing her rap again! and this time even feircer than ever!!

She got flow man! Soo proud of Baby D, of course her style is different from that of Minji and CL~ and I love how they all mix and blend just right! ;):wub:

She has come a loong way already, she has improved during their debut

and now she just got even better! and that's what i love most about her

She always wants to give something new, fresh and improved Sandara to her fans~

If you haven't listen to it, go do it now, LOL!

Just look at that Pic above!! Fierce Femme Fatale Personified!! B)^_^

She has once again! Prove to everyone that SHE CAN PULL OFF ANY LOOK!

and be just effortlessly beautiful as ever~

I wanted to see more of her on that Blue dress, *nosebleed alert* to all the fanboys!! LOL!

Yes!!!!! in 2 DAYS We Will be seeing our GODDESS back in ACTION in the KPOP Scene!!

Let's all be ready for that! and wish her and the rest of 2NE1 all the best of LUCK!!

Here are more teaser photos from their MV sets!!

and me is WISHING to SEE SOME SOLO PICS OF HERS

Come ON! YG! We Want More DARA GOODIES!!! :wub:

But if you plan on keeping it a secret or a surprise might as well

release it last? please?!!!! :ph34r::tears:

0492d8af2737629d14f1388.th.jpgfe9e9c45395291eaacb772e.th.jpg

79242a4c89ca197fe3f9c31.jpg

6656e88c6fa51957b21bba0.jpg

credits as tagged + ohdara.wordpress.com + Baidu Sandara Bar

Guest koreancrazee

dara did a lot of movies and series in the philippines. i guess, it's possible that she'll make a korean series or movies too. there are a lot of singers that tries to act.

Archived