R.i.p. Lee Ae Jeong (이애정)

Guest O rigi na ls 0ul

Guest cookievang

Oooh my gosh HOW FREAKEN SAD. i have tears in my eyes. SHE WAS SOO YOUNG. i thought she was a amazing actress and also wonder what ever happen to her after autumn love. HOW SAD IS THIS. :( i do hope she did live a good life and i pray that she rest in peace. Thanks for sharing

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didnt want people 2 know about her illness :( No wonder SSH didnt know! Im sure the other casts in the drama are very sad shes passed away esp since they didnt know about her tumor! She looks different in some of the photos, much prettier. I was wonderin why i hadnt seen her in any movies/dramas as well :(

She was on 20? :( Im actually really sad about this!

May she rest in peace ..

That's so sad TT__TT

i actually think she's such a pretty and cute girl despite her bad character in autumn fairy tale

May she rest in peace.RIP Lee Eh Jung!!!

She look so brave....she was having masker in that photo which i think is very cute.

OMG....it's so sad....

I think she can make it big if she continue to act.

---Caroline

Her life/super star ended too soon... she could of became something big as she grow older... life is short, we never know when is our time to go.... may she rest in peace and my thoughts and prayer are with her family....

Guest krn_lover

omg O_O it's so unexpected!! poor girl. but it's for the better,

she's off to a better place where she won't have to suffer. but

she was so young. :( she's so pretty and i'm glad it wasn't

another suicide. rest in peace.

Archived