Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

the2watery said: class="entry-title"Classy Cool Jeon Ji Hyun Models Bags for Rouge and Lounge Summer 2014 Collection Posted on July 27, 2014 by ockoala Koalaplayground

I’ve always loved Jeon Ji Hyun so it’s nice to see a new generation of K-drama watchers discover her anew after she spent over a decade doing exclusively K-movies. When one plays hard-to-get for the television producers, her grand return has to be as splashy as possible and she couldn’t have picked a more perfect character for her to play than Chun Song Yi in You From Another Star. She was like a female version of Dokko Jin except little bit more endearing and a little bit less smart. She fit the role like a glove almost like it was custom-made for her (which it could have been), and if there was ever a Chun Song Yi-cut of YFAS I would buy that. She’s not the best actress around by a long shot but she’s good enough that her added charisma and insanely beautiful looks naturally validate her A-list status. This week the Korean brand Rouge and Lounge released two new endorsement pictures featuring it’s longtime spokesmodel Jeon Ji Hyun looking cool and classy.[more]

Guest ilikemangoss

LavelyShai said: Attention Jeon Ji Hyun fans: I am writing an article about her and I am thinking of changing it up by asking the fans why they love her so much. So tell me why you are a fan/why you love Jeon Ji Hyun. Or you can also give some fun facts about her as well. If you give your reason about why you are a fan then I will include your name in the article :) 

July 28, 2014
Top 7 Korean stars with best wedding photos
By Lee Hyun-jeong The Korea Herald

Their wedding is one of the most memorable and grateful moments in life for many people, and such is the case for celebrities. Many stars attempt to take “one and only” wedding photos in their own unique style. The photos gives a glimpse of what kind of style the stars pursue. Against this backdrop, The Korea Herald has put together this list of the top seven hallyu stars who took unique and stylish wedding photos.
1. Lee Hyori 
20140727000205_0.jpg
K-pop diva Lee Hyori did not follow the Korean wedding photo tradition but created a new trend, as usual. Rather than taking fancy photos in a set-up pose in a professional studio, Lee collected snap shots of the wedding ceremony, seizing natural moments of the big day. 
Lee also did not choose a high-end dress but wore a vintage wedding dress which she had bought in the U.S. for a reasonable price. The dress, seemingly simple, was decorated with various lace. It highlighted her slim body. 

20140727000207_0.jpg

20140727000208_0.jpg

20140727000206_0.jpg

Rather than matching the dress with a classy tiara, Lee wore a flower tiara, boasting a natural and innocent vibe. 
2. Jun Ji-hyun 
20140728000995_0.jpg

The heroine of the drama “My Love from the Star” showed off incomparable wedding photos, full of elegance and natural grace. 

20140727000213_0.jpg

From a young girly dress to an elegant look, Jun boasted various vibes with fancy wedding dresses. 

20140728000996_0.jpg

In a couple shot, Jun showed off a lovely mood by kissing behind the bouquet. 

20140728000997_0.jpg

3. Lee Min-jung 
20140728001000_0.jpg
Actress Lee Min-jung, who tied the knot with actor Lee Byung-hun, mixed studio shots and outdoor snapshots. 
http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2014/07/28/20140728001002_0.jpg

While the couple had an elegant look in the studio shots, both boasted spontaneous looks in the outdoor shots. 
4. Lee Bo-young 
20140727000212_0.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young, who married Ji-sung, showed off a movie-like wedding photos. 

20140727000211_0.jpg

20140727000210_0.jpg

While the couple wore both wedding attire and casual wear in photos, all showed a spontaneous look as if they were on a date. Lee’s wedding simple dress matched well with Ji-sung’s white tuxedo. 

20140727000209_0.jpg

5. Son Tae-young 
20140728001005_0.jpg

Miss Korea-turned-actress Son Tae-young took film-scene-like wedding shots with actor Kwon Sang-woo. 

20140727000200_0.jpg

20140727000201_0.jpg

Taken in London, the photos showed a couple in love rather than a couple getting married. The pair also did not focus on wedding dress shots. Rather, Son and Kwon posed naturally in a casual look. 

20140727000199_0.jpg

6. Kim Hyo-jin 
20140728001007_0.jpg
Model and actress Kim Hyo-jin, the spouse of actor Yoo Ji-tae, showed off a professional model look in her photos. 

20140728001009_0.jpg

20140728001010_0.jpg

Kim wore a sexy and fancy wedding dress with many decorations. 

20140728001011_0.jpg

From hanbok shots to wedding dress photos, the couple boasted a lovely mood. 

20140728001013_0.jpg

7. Yoo-jin 
20140728001023_0.jpg

Former S.E.S member Yoo-jin took movie poster-like photos with her husband Ki Tae-young. Yoo-jin’s dress, full of lace, expanded her feminine vibe. 

20140727000203_0.jpg

While the couple pursued natural snapshots instead of outdoor ones, it also took elegantly posed photos in a studio. 

20140728001024_0.jpg

Guest queenjihyun

Attention Jeon Ji Hyun fans: 
I am writing an article about her and I am thinking of changing it up by asking the fans why they love her so much. So tell me why you are a fan/why you love Jeon Ji Hyun. Or you can also give some fun facts about her as well. If you give your reason about why you are a fan then I will include your name in the article :) 

Why i love her? Ummmm very hard question..lol. i love everything about her from head to foot..haha. Seriously i admire her from being in the business for so long and still managed to stay on top. She is one of a kind.. incomparable. Whenever she acts on screen you don't have to blink an eye because you will miss a seconds of her presence..She can be sexy and funny at the same..she was all out when it comes to character that was given to her.and the way she carry herself like a goddess with full of poise and elegance. And I love how she managed her private life she make sure that portion of her life will stay just on her.

LavelyShai

said:

Attention Jeon Ji Hyun fans: I am writing an article about her and I am thinking of changing it up by asking the fans why they love her so much. So tell me why you are a fan/why you love Jeon Ji Hyun. Or you can also give some fun facts about her as well. If you give your reason about why you are a fan then I will include your name in the article :) 

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08 Yes I went to Xiamen for her.  Can you believe I shake her hand twice (one for her arrival and one for her departure at the airport) and I get her autograph  :(( I AM SO HAPPY  :((

OMG so happy for you..dream come true.lol..i hope one 1 day i can see her and shake her hands..hahaha.how was she in person?

LavelyShai said: Attention Jeon Ji Hyun fans: I am writing an article about her and I am thinking of changing it up by asking the fans why they love her so much. So tell me why you are a fan/why you love Jeon Ji Hyun. Or you can also give some fun facts about her as well. If you give your reason about why you are a fan then I will include your name in the article :)