flutterby06

Still vvv sad today ep s boring except cutie parts

But I think Ssk voice s really nice but I still like cutie s voice

And now my live streaming got stuck at one point at uhm force team

Today ep no so good to me

As no much cutie and no much fun or laughter

Think if eng sub s out I will only watch cutie parts Ba

i was touched by this scene

while sugeun hyung are going to do high kick, Joowon saw sugeun's shoes lace un-tie (?) properly, and he fixed it quickly..
everyone there was like.. 'waaaaahh..' watching Joowon's good manner...he does care his hyung..
aahh. love you Cutie-ah!!:x :x :x

@stearly thanks a lot for the screencaps! <3

Oh I see at the ending pArt got cutie on pic sterly dear uploaded thAnk you dear

Now my streaming s totally dead at uhm force team here

Later wait for the raw vid

@sterly thanks in advance

Hmmm

Torrent seem vvv slow for

Me and the file s too big for my tablet is there a lower quAlity

i think Joowon should be more rebellious in 1N2D. he is really funny when he shows his naughty side. the only time he got shown on screen is when he talks back to the directors angrily (jokingly) or when it's his turn to speak. he's just so quiet. most of the time i cant even hear his voice. i want to hear him speak and laugh, but all i get to see are short screen-time of him laughing, but i cant hear any sound.
today's episode from KBSW aired the one where Joowon sings while reminiscing his first love. it's one of the best episodes since the new director took over. Joowon speaks a lot because he had to do missions during his night shift, and the morning mission was individual, so he does get some screen time. and the games they played were hilarious! :)) i hope this kind of concept stays, and not like the one where they just walk aimlessly and talk generally without any specific agenda, etc.

farbarri said: i think Joowon should be more rebellious in 1N2D. he is really funny when he shows his naughty side. the only time he got shown on screen is when he talks back to the directors angrily (jokingly) or when it's his turn to speak. he's just so quiet. most of the time i cant even hear his voice. i want to hear him speak and laugh, but all i get to see are short screen-time of him laughing, but i cant hear any sound.
today's episode from KBSW aired the one where Joowon sings while reminiscing his first love. it's one of the best episodes since the new director took over. Joowon speaks a lot because he had to do missions during his night shift, and the morning mission was individual, so he does get some screen time. and the games they played were hilarious! :)) i hope this kind of concept stays, and not like the one where they just walk aimlessly and talk generally without any specific agenda, etc.

Saraholix said: i was touched by this scene

while sugeun hyung are going to do high kick, Joowon saw sugeun's shoes un-tie (?) properly, and he fixed it quickly..
everyone there was like.. 'waaaaahh..' watching Joowon's good manner...he does care his hyung..

@stearly thanks a lot for the screencaps! <3

Saraholix said:

i was touched by this scene

while sugeun hyung are going to do high kick, Joowon saw sugeun's shoes un-tie (?) properly, and he fixed it quickly..

@stearly thanks a lot for the screencaps!

Ya ya I love he and sg bonding like father and son as I can see sg always team up with cutie as he can help cutie to talk to make the atmosphere more lively

It really look like father taking care of son

Ahhh I think. I miss alot of cutie s scenes ahhh

Blame the live streaming

Hope tml is better

Don't hang at one point if not i really wanna hit my head on the wall

Right now my only main concern is the airing of the new SBS drama Suspiscious Housekeeper from tomorrow. It is based on the J dorama Kaseifu no Mita. Well it was one awesome drama and very nail biting. I hope GD manages to reach the 20% mark so it has it's dedicated audience till the end of it's run. The amount of publicity KBS has spent on all it's airtime shouldn't go into waste. I am happy with all the praise the cast is getting but it's just this sneaky business SBS which is blowing my nerves off.

At the time of TWTWB, on the first day they aired two episodes. Now with Susp. Housekpr., they are trying to pull it with starbuzz since Choi Ji Woo has a huge fanbase in Japan and the J-dorama reached 40% in the finale.

I know it shouldn't concern any of us but sometimes the broadcasters play very dirty games that I cannot enjoy my fav show and cast since these puny factors is causing a pain in my thoughts and sleep :(

farbarri said:

i think Joowon should be more rebellious in 1N2D. he is really funny when he shows his naughty side. the only time he got shown on screen is when he talks back to the directors angrily (jokingly) or when it's his turn to speak. he's just so quiet. most of the time i cant even hear his voice. i want to hear him speak and laugh, but all i get to see are short screen-time of him laughing, but i cant hear any sound.

@farbarriI notice he was a bit shy when he was filming 1N2D but in total contrast during good doctor BTS.May be he was just trying to be polite to his hyungs.  

Hmmmm as we all know that cutie s quite a quiet person in real life he doesn't really know how to make the atmosphere lively or interesting in variety show Ba that s why sg always help him

And I think in the on set bts he s not doing a variety show so less worry and more relax so he can play as much as he wants

But in a variety show maybe he got more burden in doing the show well and after all there are other members too who he vvv close with so he thinks maybe shouldn't let it be a one man show as we notice everytm they at crowded places cutie has got more ppl attention And even the other members seem dnt mind but actually can see they are abit jealous like cth and uhm force show abit jealousy In previous eps

But mostly I think he want to keep low profile and respect his hyung feeling too

Actually I love this part of him the most as he seem to be so considerate to the ppl around him

At least he s not like any other actors who try to get more scenes on variety show and purposely do alot effects or unnecessary Things to get more attention

It s so fake

I mean he no need to do much things and he get all the attention cos he s just so nice and cute to look at

And one more impt he s genuine and sincere so sometime Just see him short while like this maknae and childlike scenes really make smile all day

But I want to see him more of course but he no need to be like others trying to get attention then go alot of effects or unnecessary things like jooming