Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

WoooooooooooW!!! I can't believe I've just gone through lots, and I mean lots, of Joo Won goodies! He's taking us on a rollercoaster ride of emotions here from awesome savant surgeon Dr. Park to those haunting eyes of Sam Wheat from Ghost bts to that cute lil scaredy cat Joo Won in 1n2d! Aaaaaahhh *mindblowntobitsandgetsdissolvedinthemoatlake*

I would REALLY love to go to Korea and watch the musical live! Please someone buy bulk tickets and let's all go together????

Oh and HAPPY 3rd year anniversary Joo Won soompi!!!! We did get lotsa goodies today right? ㅋㅋㅋ

Thanks to everyone who have made this into a super fun thread! @coolreborn eonni, @mrdimples eonni you girls rock!!! I'd like to name everyone but I am still recovering from The daze Joo Won gave me from all those recent updates.

Thanks for all the fast updates, translated interviews, awesome screencaps, witty and moaty alternate world scenarios, insightful comments, hd pics, moaty pics, fan arts and all the wonderful comments everyone's leaving for our cutie!! I hope we could celebrate in Korea with Joo Won one day! ^_~

Meanwhile, let me devour cutie... Err enjoy cutie's awesome acting and three gifts for this thread's third year! Sam wheat, park si on (teaser1) and dr park in action (teaser2)
3gifts.jpg

and for my fellow moaties and the rest in denial here's our MR. RIGHT, MR. LEFT and i think MR. MIDDLE ? 
mrleftrightmiddle.jpg

I'd love to make a better collage, sadly my moaty collection is not as big as our thread masters! ^^

goldlotus

wrote:

»

moonandhearts said:<br />

<br />

and for my fellow moaties and the rest in denial here's our MR. RIGHT, MR. LEFT and i think MR. MIDDLE ? <br

<br />

I'd love to make a better collage, sadly my moaty collection is not as big as our thread masters! ^^<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@moonandheart

: Do you name them respectively ?

:))

So far I have still been confused.

:))

From teasers, there is no clue so far to indicate that he is an autistic, so I think it is safer to drop the word autistic for now until they come up with proper character description. Besides Park Si On has already displayed some range of nonverbal communication and emotion which is already outside autistic boundaries. I myself prefer him to be a non-autistic as the story will become more believable and much more easier to digest. :)

@ctfrsgp
bwahahahahahahahahaha! Cutie screams like a girl in the ghost video, and then quickly covers his mouth from embarrassment!!! bwahahahahahahaha! i want to go in a ghost house with him. sure, i'll pee in my pants, but his reaction will make me LOL in there! and i can tell you, i have a screeching, banshee-like laugh. =)) =)) =)) =))

@ctfrsgp

bwahahahahahahahahaha! Cutie screams like a girl in the ghost video, and then quickly covers his mouth from embarrassment!!! bwahahahahahahaha! i want to go in a ghost house with him. sure, i'll pee in my pants, but his reaction will make me LOL in there! and i can tell you, i have a screeching, banshee-like laugh. =)) =)) =)) =))

@daydreamsindecember and I were discussing earlier wat we need to bring as weapon if we are to go to a ghost house with cutie... she suggested holy water & i will bring a huge brolly. This bunnie noona will wack anyone who disguise as ghosts or monsters tat scare uri cutie big baby with the brolly... bunnie will protect her baby cutie... hyahhhhh...

3rd Anniversary for JooWon Soompi,

Thank you Joo Won soompi that you always share us Joo Won photo, news and etc.
We'll always support Joo Won together ^ ^

Joo Won fighting, Joo Won soompi also fighting !!!