Guest Hanjae

I have PMed both mods, so hopefully we will receive some clarification soon. :D

In the meantime, we'll just have to stare at the Faith screenies in our folders or LMH pictures courtesy of @shengvang, LOL.

Orr.... we could send daejang to slash ALL the DF and DMCA :P

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@jay9Here's a gif of the cow @sia3 shared. :D
ibwnZK5Dx2736Q.gif
Cr as tagged
Edit; @jay9The kiss is not for you. ;))It's for her daejang @myphim :))

Guest farstrep

jVXZ497xnJaCN.jpg

@shengvang: Your pictures are crystal clear. There wasn't any jostling and pushing when you're taking pictures of LMH?

Guest Gukja1430292028

@shengvang @sia3WOAH....dimple alert!!!! :x :x :x 
What's up with the cap this morning though?Bad hair from snoozing on the plane? :PFunny how we're hoping he would dress a little less and he shows up with an extra piece of accessory. :))At least the cap is not not hindering anyone from their pinch pinch mission. :PWell, at least he gave us LYS hotness. :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

@shengvangThanks for sharing the pis with us. >:D<
Would it be rude of me to ask if you can move your watermark/name to the corner or something? Perhaps make it a tad smaller too? It's hindering me from swooooooooooooning. :))