Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

130220 [sCHEDULE] MBLAQ SCHEDULE FOR 130225-130303

[sCHEDULE] 13.02.25 - 13.03.03

[Recording] SBS 1000 Challenge Songs (SeungHo)

[Recording] MBC Magic Concert (Mir)
[broadcast] 18.01 - MBC Every1 All The K-Pop (SeungHo, Mir)

[Recording] MBC Blind Test Show {G.O)
[broadcast] 22.00 - KBS2 Iris 2 - Yoon Shi Hyuk (Lee Joon)

[broadcast] 22.00 - KBS2 Iris 2 - Yoon Shi Hyuk (Lee Joon)

[broadcast] 21.55 - SBS Law of The Jungle in Amazon (Mir)

[broadcast] 18.15 - KBS2 Immortal Song (SeungHo, Mir)

-

Taken Out from MBLAQ's Daum Cafe
Translated by : SeungHodaebak @ MBLAQINDONESIA
via blaq rain designs

okay guys I just found out that  Joon will appear on the 5th episode on IRIS 2 Guys iris ratings drop to last place with the other 2 same time slot dramas ( i will continue watch iris 2 for joon but "that winter" is really good and i love it sorry guys dont get mad for loving the other drama more That Winter 13.4% Level 7 12.5% RIS2 10.8%

Guest geenvyme

i'm not really watching it... i'm more into TWTWB and 7th Grade... like i said i'm checking it out just bcoz of him... which i don't normally do...
frankly i want him to focus in MBLAQ's Comeback, but it seems that his agency think otherwise some of his co-member is doing some acting so i wonder how's the comeback working... 

Guest lentong

YEY!!! CANT WAIT.. but the Rating of Iris 2 is falling, hope the viewer will review Joon perf in a good way,,, finger cross..

in the preview the New NNS director is hoping joon can join NNS right? ooohhh,, so exited kekkekekekekekke...

YEY!!! CANT WAIT.. but the Rating of Iris 2 is falling, hope the viewer will review Joon perf in a good way,,, finger cross..

in the preview the New NNS director is hoping joon can join NNS right? ooohhh,, so exited kekkekekekekekke...

So that means joon role is big or important if that director wants him to join the NNS right? Hope his role is a good guy and not a bad guy cuz i am nor ready so see him as a bad guy and hate his character hihihi

estrellita1122

said:

Lol honestly i just watch episode 1 and fall to sleep but then again after i woke up i finish episode 1 and started to watch epesode 2 but i have not finish watching it and i dont know why but i loose interest while watching the drama. Whats wrong with me???? Tomorrow i will try to catch up with the episodes and be ready to watch joon on next week because i am just desperately waiting for him to appear and watch the drama hope he gets lots of screen time hahaha

Guest lentong

emblaque said:
Besides my disappointment with having to wait 4 episodes to see Joon, I'm not feeling Lee Da-hae as the female lead yet. Plus the supposed love triangle between Jang Hyuk, Lee Da-hae, and DooJoon is not believable to me. Makes it a little difficult to watch atm but I'll give them time to grow into their roles since I'm here all the way through for Joon anyway. I just hope they use him well. :)>-

lentong said: emblaque said:
Besides my disappointment with having to wait 4 episodes to see Joon, I'm not feeling Lee Da-hae as the female lead yet. Plus the supposed love triangle between Jang Hyuk, Lee Da-hae, and DooJoon is not believable to me. Makes it a little difficult to watch atm but I'll give them time to grow into their roles since I'm here all the way through for Joon anyway. I just hope they use him well. :)>-

emblaque said: lentong said: emblaque said:

Guest mikan90

I am still not watching iris, i think i am gonna watch when joonie appear :P

so i still wait ep 5 to see joonie. i am prefer comedy romantic or something like that then action, so that winter is more interesting for me, haha.

honestly, i watch iris just because of joonie.

but the important thing from drama is the plot of the drama.

cant wait joonie movie actor is an actor! i hope the movie has a great story. i have watched song joong ki movie, a werewolf boy, almost the entire movie he didn't speak but his acting is really great.

i wish joonie acting in his movie can make me "moved" and fall to him more, haha.

Guest mikan90

I am still not watching iris, i think i am gonna watch when joonie appear :P

so i still wait ep 5 to see joonie. i am prefer comedy romantic or something like that then action, so that winter is more interesting for me, haha.

honestly, i watch iris just because of joonie.

but the important thing from drama is the plot of the drama.

cant wait joonie movie actor is an actor! i hope the movie has a great story. i have watched song joong ki movie, a werewolf boy, almost the entire movie he didn't speak but his acting is really great.

i wish joonie acting in his movie can make me "moved" and fall to him more, haha.