Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

KOREAN WAVE > FILM2013.01.22

Lee Joon’s New Movie Cranks Up

post_view_0.gif  post_view_1.gif  post_view_2.gif  line_gray01.gif  post_view_3.gif  line_gray01.gif  post_view_4.gifGOOD (0
Reporter: Lee Hye Ji icon_mail.gif
Editor: Nemo Kim icon_mail.gif
t f m c y

Singer-actor Lee Joon (right), who take the leading role in director Shin Young-shick’s forthcoming film “Actor is Actor.” [tentative title] [NEW]Singer-actor Lee Joon (right), who take the leading role in director Shin Young-shick’s forthcoming film “Actor is Actor.” [tentative title] [NEW]

Lee Joon, member of K-pop boy band MBLAQ, has wrapped up shooting of "Actor is Actor" [tentative title].

Lee and other acclaimed actors participated it the film`s final shooting at The National Theater of Korea in Seoul, Korea on January 19.

“It’s hard to believe I was part of this movie and it has cranked up. This would be a project I will never forget,” the singer-actor said after shooting an acting practicing scene on the street opposite a mannequin, one of the first scenes of the movie.

“It was a challenge for me every day but I could have fun thanks to the director and many senior actors. I hope this will be a movie that will last long in the hearts of audiences,” Lee added.

Director Shin Youn-shick, who beautifully portrayed a would-be novelist’s despair and rise in “The Russian Novel,” gave high praises for Lee saying, “During the filming, I could see that Lee`s energy and passion toward acting became the character itself.”

Director Shin is to depart for the Rotterdam International Film Festival on January 16 where his art house film, "The Russian Novel" will be screened.

While Venice-winning director Kim Ki-duk of “Pieta” participated in the project as producer and screenwriter, a set of movie stars Yang Dong-geun, Seo Young-hee and Kim Hyung-joon joined the cast boat to portray diverse characters.

Slated to hit local theaters in the first half of this year, the film tells a story of a would-be actor Oh Young [played by Lee] who suddenly rises to stardom and crashes to the bottom not just in his career but also in his personal life.

Singer-actor Lee Joon (left) and director Shin Young-shick (center) on the set of upcoming film “Actor is Actor.” [tentative title] [NEW]Singer-actor Lee Joon (left) and director Shin Young-shick (center) on the set of upcoming film “Actor is Actor.” [tentative title] [NEW]

Guest rosesecreto

I think his movie (An actor is an actor) is similar to his life right now. But not in personal life. In his career. :) In his personal life maybe about few years on wards with OYS. ^^

Guest Bitter_Remon

Another beautiful drama starring Joon was Jungle Fish 2.It's a must watch, because is really good, and so different from the usual Korean drama, and also Joon acting was really awesome. I will recommend you the third episode, who is dedicated to him, it's really difficult not to be move :°
here the 1° episode:

and the main song reinterpreted by Joon 

Here instead, the behind the scenes of the drama:

Guest mikan90

yay! MBLAQ ARE SO CUTE.

comeback fast pleaseeee.

its better n nicer to see all member together than in individual.

at first their comeback plan in october 2012 :(

they said it when rain called them when rain was DJ's radio in military.