Zi Lin Zhang Passes Her Crown To..... Check On Page 2.

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest GoRgYnA

Miss World 2008 is....
mw09dw0.jpg

lf21c2be101039704203pc5.jpg

U2411P28T3D1979327F326DT20080409015156.jpg

aguascalientesmwmu44pz1.jpg

With Riyo Mori (Miss Universe 2007) in Mexico

200852517455375804258dj7.jpg200852517455320732696yp6.jpg

At The Cannes Film Festival

1e04618q45dech4.jpg

Img867403_f.jpg

With Miss World 2008 Contestants

3551b2df389d57a427501cdpd8.jpg

With Miss South Africa 2008 (Host Candidate)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ling_ling

WOAH

she so pretty ^_^

im assuming shes chinese?

lol but i like the pic wheres she in cannese

her eyes are rly nice

she kind of looks like zhang ziyi

is she related to her???

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

so so cute and pretty!

she kinda reminds me of jessica alba in the first pic

i would love to see her in more high fashion photo spreads, she's got the model height and beautiful facial features

simply the prettiest girl ever period.

Agreed.

And she's so much taller than the host candidate! Surprisingly enough considering chinese people are usually shorter than most other ethnics.

Guest huangmeixi

And she's so much taller than the host candidate! Surprisingly enough considering chinese people are usually shorter than most other ethnics.

The average range of Chinese people who were born in the eighties and afterward are considerably taller due to better economy, more money, and thus more food.

All of my cousins (except those born in the 70s) are above six foot, and of those born in the 90s, there's one who is 188 cm. None of their parents are even close to that.

Miss South Africa is pretty too, but she looks really tiny in the photo with her.

Guest tian`tian

She's so pretty!! I think she looks better paler compared to the tanner pic with the soccer ball.

Her eyes are so adorable when she smiles!

The average range of Chinese people who were born in the eighties and afterward are considerably taller due to better economy, more money, and thus more food.

All of my cousins (except those born in the 70s) are above six foot, and of those born in the 90s, there's one who is 188 cm. None of their parents are even close to that.

Miss South Africa is pretty too, but she looks really tiny in the photo with her.

I said that because it seems like she's so much taller than all the other candidates (who I expected to be around the same height).

Even in the other photos, she's like towering over everybody else. lol.

Maybe it's just a coincidence she was standing next to the shorter candidates? lol.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

thats just over generalizing. most people born after 80s are still not that tall. the average height for women is still around 5'3 or 5'4 and men 5'9 or 5'10.

she is so damn gorgeous!

Guest huangmeixi

thats just over generalizing. most people born after 80s are still not that tall. the average height for women is still around 5'3 or 5'4 and men 5'9 or 5'10.

she is so damn gorgeous!

How is that overgeneralizing? The average height has definitely gotten taller in China since the economic boom. Maybe not everyone is as tall as my cousins, but they're definitely taller to where they had to raise the height for free bus fare, etc.

Archived