HOW TO IGNORE AND REMOVE ACNE SCARS?

bebe1989

1 minute ago, TheBlackRaven said:

Chemical exfoliators are your best bet. AHA's and BHA's. I have acne scars from my teenage years and let me tell you about how changed my skin is now--after using chemical exfoliators. Acids, essentially, is what they are. Acids that exfoliate the dead skin cells off your face. AHA's--like glycolic and lactic--exfoliate the top, outer layer of your skin and BHA's--salicylic--is really the only thing that has the ability to penetrate deep enough into your skin to exfoliate the deeper layers--in case you had like a deep scar.

To name a few that are my favorites (and that I cannot live without): Sunday Riley Good Genes (AHA lactic acid) and Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Night Serum (AHA and BHA). Honest to god, these two work miracles. You don't need both, either one will do but it really is personal preference. I cannot speak highly enough about chemical exfoliating. Its something that everyone needs to have. It will dry out your skin so be prepared with a very moisturizing moisturizer over top.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SAID HERE. I swear by chemical exfoliants too. I actually like the Drunk Elephant one more, though. I would also like to add that scrubs (like sugar scrubs) and putting lemon on your face will actually do a lot of harm. I have tried them and it really breaks me out. Lemon burns. Everyone's skin is different though... I'm just really against homemade harsh scrubs. Speaking from experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as someone said previously, laser is great and available at medical spas/dermatologists, however it is quite pricey. but, it works. it does take some time though, results show in few weeks, it is not an overnight thing!

home remedies (please remember what works for some doesn't for others!) that have worked for me:

sugar+grapeseed oil scrub

using LESS products on my face overall ( I rarely wear makeup, only if absolutely need to) and I do not switch up products either, I use the same things for years ( I don't buy random new cleansers or feel the need to try new products just out etc )

being gentle with my skin (ie instead of exfoliating everyday, only once a week)

STEAMING helped me A LOT! just boil water, fill up a pot, towel over head, 5 mins once a week.

Bentonite Clay + Vinegar mask once a month

Daily routine:

I "wash" my face using the Oil Cleansing method, using grapeseed oil. I tone with Rosewater. I moisturize with Nivea. That is it. Also, I only wash my face once a day.

ACNE SUCKS. I had horrible acne for many years...was called all kinds of names when younger...I was VERY self conscious about it =(

People who don't have acne just don't get how horrible of a thing it is to deal with.

Anyways, my hippie ways worked for me, and I am 33 now and have been doing them since about 23.

• 5 months later...
On 3/22/2016 at 3:30 AM, carolinejkim said:

Sorry to hear you're having problems!! Skin issues are the worst. I don't get much acne on my face but my chin can be an issue sometimes. I go get facials every month and they do a really good job telling me what to do to make my skin better.

I have a bad habit of touching my chin (and I don't even know I'm doing it!), so I've made sure to stop doing that! It helps a lot.

In terms of lotions, my skin does really really well with Laneige. I use their Perfect Renew line and my skin has been great since then! I don't think you should be using brightening products because I've heard that they can have long-term damaging effects on your skin. They contain a lot of chemicals so I would stay away from those!

Adam4adam TutuApp AppValley

Also make sure you wear sunscreen to protect your scars from the sun! They'll stay/darken if you expose them to the sun all the time without protection. Good luck :) 

I have combination skin, but I find that I"m dry when it comes to the chin area. I use Kheil's Ultra Facial Hydrating Cream as a lotion. 

• 3 months later...

Every one of us dreams for clean and gorgeous skin that will make you look more attractive and good looking for lifetime. Though we expect best of our skin, acne formation takes place at one stage or the other in lifetime. Are you one of the victims that are facing with acne problems? Then you should find perfect solution for it. 
Acne is a natural process that occurs commonly at the teen age between 20 years of age. This occurs when oil is secreted in excess by skin oil glands. Acne formation takes place usually due to the trapping of oil and dead cells in the skin pores. Here A Little nice source for Homemade Face Masks for Acne

Archived