HOW TO IGNORE AND REMOVE ACNE SCARS?

bebe1989

My cleanser foam - Erha dermatologist.

(i only use this product, and i cant live without this cleanser if i dont use it, acne will appear on my face) i hope i find new cleanser without s.acid :( 

EDIT: MY ACNE STOP GROWING AFTER IM USING "BIO OIL" i only use it as night cream. (prince 10$, i buy it at store LIKE boston, because im afraid if the store was only open in my country)

for moisturiser and cleansing face: i use erha product (without using their doctor product, just general product from erha) 

but i think, bio oil was was the key of my acne problem.

Sorry to hear you're having problems!! Skin issues are the worst. I don't get much acne on my face but my chin can be an issue sometimes. I go get facials every month and they do a really good job telling me what to do to make my skin better.

I have a bad habit of touching my chin (and I don't even know I'm doing it!), so I've made sure to stop doing that! It helps a lot.

In terms of lotions, my skin does really really well with Laneige. I use their Perfect Renew line and my skin has been great since then! I don't think you should be using brightening products because I've heard that they can have long-term damaging effects on your skin. They contain a lot of chemicals so I would stay away from those!

Here's an article for acne scarring and home remedies to help diminish scars! http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/7-top-remedies-remove-acne-scars.html

Also make sure you wear sunscreen to protect your scars from the sun! They'll stay/darken if you expose them to the sun all the time without protection. Good luck :) 

• 1 month later...

@carolinejkim laneige? Did you use all the perfect renew line product? Including toner, emulsion, and essence(serum)?

I never use sunscreen, is it good for skin? I live in tropical country.. 

I was using product from dermatologist, but i stop using those product. If i dont use the skin care, my acne came out, after using. The acne stop. Its keep repeat. So i dont want to use all product from dermatologist. Its like force us dependency for long term.

Huftt. We have same problem with our chin. Zzz i dont know why  those of acne problem always stay there, my face except chin, is really clean and smooth.. Btw thanksss

Hmm, I would say in terms of using products, i would avoid piling on different lotions and treatments and such because it could clog your pores. I have asian white skin too and I get acne and I know it's SO frustrating, but recently i've been using pretty simple stuff. I have combination skin, but I find that I"m dry when it comes to the chin area. I use Kheil's Ultra Facial Hydrating Cream as a lotion. Also, I've been using tea tree oil on the problem areas and then putting a thin layer of neosporin before i go to sleep and it has cleared up a lot !

hope that helps!

I also think it is hormonal. What it means is that your hormonal levels are not balanced.

There are couple of things your can do about it. Acne is more internal problem. I suggest you do start drinking herbal teas like Red Clover, Vitex, Yarrow, Lady’s Mantle and Motherwort. These tea are good for balancing hormonal levels.

Your digestion is also super important for your overall health, Without great digestion system we cannot receive our nourishment. So easiest way is to start taking  acne vitamins and enzymes for good digestion :D.

Invest on quality products that really work, like Clarisonic Brush and Personal Microderm System (amazing device for getting rid of acne scars). 

I also had a bad acne on my chin during my teen years. According to my research on the internet, it's because of hormones especially when your menstruation is coming and also the brand of toothpaste. According to my dermatologist, I should change my toothpaste. Maybe it's because Im allergic to fluoride. It's really hard to find toothpaste without fluoride here in the Philippines. I'm using AloeDent fluoride free toothpaste. :)

Preventive action: change of toothpaste brand, prevent resting your chin on your arms, palms, etc.

I also get some acne on my chin and I do think it's hormonal! It's always worse around time of the month, and it happened when I changed to a different contraceptive pill! But I gave up dairy and started taking vitamins and it's really helping it so far!

My acne grows on the forehead, different people have different sensitive spots specially if they are more oily than the rest of the face. So I use this medicated acne lotion since I am sensitive to scented and other toxic creams and even though its only been a few weeks, the acne has drastically reduced.

• 1 month later...

Let me tell you that ACNE is really a huge problem for girls, especially the ones who are swinging in their twenties. It occurs mainly before menstruation or May be they are the symptoms of periods for many. (PMS) There is no remedy to cure acne unless you try it by your own. Medicines are the useful source, but they just cure it for say 4-5days but home remedies play a vital role in curing those little devils. For a great result one should take the herbs into consideration.

I also had severe acne on my cheeks a few months back. It was dark red in color, often accompanied with bleeding. My skin was very oily, and I also had blackheads too. Dermatologist suggested me to wash my face twice daily with a mild soap and lukewarm water. I underwent a Spectra VRM III at Beauti-Med Laser Skin Care Centre in Port Coquitlam ( http://www.beauti-med.com/cosmetic-services/spectra-vrm-iii-laser/ ). The result was very good, and there were no side effects. So I think it is better for you to do this treatment rather than wasting time on home remedies and other medicines.

Small Changes That Will Eliminate Acne from Your Life

1. Get More Quality Sleep - Lack of sleep leads to a constant increase in stress levels throughout the day. It is well known that many people suffer from lack of sleep, as numerous daily tasks start amassing. It is essential to have between 7 and 8 hours of sleep.

2. Nutrition - Nutrition is very important in our life, as it directly affects the body’s wellbeing in several ways. An acne breakout is directly connected with the type of food that we eat.
For example, it is important to steer away from sugar, but greatly increase the intake of food rich with various vitamins. Additionally, zinc is a very important part of anti-acne nutrition, as well as chromium, which helps with blood sugar level stabilization. You should also increase the intake of omega 3 acids, which are great for the whole cardiovascular system.

3. Incorporate A Workout Regimen - Establishing a regular workout regimen is a great way to get rid of all the bad toxins located in the body. However, as sweat can also cause skin irritation, it is vital that you take a shower as soon as you are done with your workout. Toxins inside the body are some of the main contributors to acne breakouts, and that is why it is important to find a way to get them out of your body. Besides getting all the toxins out, a workout is a great way to take care of your cardiovascular system.

4. Water Intake - Drinking water is very effective in the fight against acne, even if you are not working out. It is one of the best ways to get the previously mentioned toxins out of your body. When it comes to the preferred amount of water, half a gallon is recommended by a majority of medical experts around the world. Water intake is very important for the skin, as it directly improves blood circulation.

5. Regulate Your Hygiene - This is important to mention because many people do not realize under how much pressure the skin on our faces is. All the smog, sweat, dust and dirt stay on our faces throughout the day. This can be one of the main triggers of an acne outbreak. This occurs because the layers of dirt and dust clog the pores on our skin, which over time leads to a blackhead, a pimple or acne.

It is essential that you wash your face at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. It is important to mention that you should do it thoroughly by massaging your face and making sure that every part of it is fresh and clean. This will ensure that the skin on your face can breathe throughout the day. With clean pores, the chances of inflammation are incredibly lower.

A product that I've been using for only a few days and I've seen results really quick is African Black Soap. Pretty much it's an organic soap that comes from Ghana. It's made from dried plantain peels which contains high level of vitamin A and E. Both are important on skin cell production and healing. I've noticed my exzema has completely flattened and skin totally smooth after only two days of use. My rosecea has significantly decreased in redness as well. I suffer from hormonal acne that unfortunately, has affected my back and left many scars and dark spots. I've noticed that the redness on my back has decreased, and the scars have become smoother. This has helped me more than any product I've gotten from the Korean market and my dermatologist. 

I haven't even used it for a week yet, but I have noticed dramatic differences in texture of my skin. Y'know the motto black don't crack? That's probably because black women use shea butter and African black soap, and it's pretty great. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/21/2016 at 2:44 AM, bebe1989 said:

My cleanser foam - Erha dermatologist.

(i only use this product, and i cant live without this cleanser if i dont use it, acne will appear on my face) i hope i find new cleanser without s.acid :( 

Here find out the top and best Acne treatment creams and products (http://www.yourbeautyadvisor.org/top-best-acne-treatment-product-compare-and-choose-the-best-one) that will help you to identify the best and perfect acne removal cream suitable for you. Read the review of each product and thereafter you can decide for which product you should go for.

If you ask me then I would like to suggest Dermology or ClearPores. Well just don't go with me, decide yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using fuller earth's powder along with rose water and lemon juice since the last few weeks and trust me it has done wonders on my skin!The outbreaks have reduced and all the previous scars have faded away! I randomly came across an article which stated its benefits while looking for this page about a particular wedding venue a couple of months back and I started using it since then! So I would suggest everyone to try it out!

Chemical exfoliators are your best bet. AHA's and BHA's. I have acne scars from my teenage years and let me tell you about how changed my skin is now--after using chemical exfoliators. Acids, essentially, is what they are. Acids that exfoliate the dead skin cells off your face. AHA's--like glycolic and lactic--exfoliate the top, outer layer of your skin and BHA's--salicylic--is really the only thing that has the ability to penetrate deep enough into your skin to exfoliate the deeper layers--in case you had like a deep scar.

To name a few that are my favorites (and that I cannot live without): Sunday Riley Good Genes (AHA lactic acid) and Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Night Serum (AHA and BHA). Honest to god, these two work miracles. You don't need both, either one will do but it really is personal preference. I cannot speak highly enough about chemical exfoliating. Its something that everyone needs to have. It will dry out your skin so be prepared with a very moisturizing moisturizer over top.

Archived