If you could change the ending of any drama....

Guest BluexSky

Guest BluexSky

what would it be?? For me, i would've changed the ending in MISA!!! kill the guy who shoots So Ji Sub so him and Im soo jung could've lived happily together forever~~~ :P .

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melonbar92

what would it be??

For me, i would've changed the ending in MISA!!! kill the guy who shoots So Ji Sub so him and Im soo jung could've lived happily together forever~~~ :P .

Same here for MISA. I think that the mom should have found out that he was her son!

Guest honeybear

Same here for MISA. I think that the mom should have found out that he was her son!

yea

all along s i was watching i was dying for the mother to know that sjs was his son ..

but it was such a pity he just dies off ... !!!

For me i wld change

Autumn Tale - y did ssh n shg have to die .. ? esp ssh .. i didn understand y did he have to committ suicide ..

STH ... jung suh shld nt have died ... soong joo n jung suh shld live happily together ..

what would it be??

For me, i would've changed the ending in MISA!!! kill the guy who shoots So Ji Sub so him and Im soo jung could've lived happily together forever~~~ :P .

I'm sorry, but that just ruins the whole purpose of the drama, lol

Guest litto_gurl

my love patzzi...jang nara go over board with jae won...

or when jae won came back...they're together again...hehehe

Stairway to Heaven

I didn't want Jungsul to die. This is too much for Songjoo (he he I'm always on his side). He lost her five years ago and he lost her again. I just feel so sad for him.

Autumn Story

There are other ways to commit suicide beside getting yourself to be hit by a truck. It's just too painful for me watch.

Guest rochinipark

misa for the mother to find out & no deaths.

lovers in paris to eliminate tat endin after they meet in paris.jus end it there.

Guest ripgal

i think MISA's ending was beautiful n perfect..

i'd like 2 change the ending of STH.. yea..jung suh shuldn't die.it's like her brother's sacrifice was 4 nothing..

and also Sad Sonata.. KSW shouldn't haf died!! so rushed..but all the way it was also good.

Guest nunuloh

Well, I like the ending of MNiKSS, but if i can change the ending, i want them to really get married, or at least Sam Shik sincerely told Sam Soon that he loves her... :)

yeaaa i agree!!!! the mom should have DEF. found out that he was her son...before he died... even AFTER he died... i really thought she was going to find out but it ended without her finding out which made me kinda mad...

anyways

if i could change any ending.....of any drama....

NO ONE WOULD DIE!!!! haha in any drama..

i like cliche happy endings =]

Archived