Which Language Would You Choose?

Guest aphotic twilight.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest geronsky

I heard Korean is easier.. I'm more into Korean stuff, so if it was me I'd choose Korean.

But it's your choice really :)

Guest stephypham

I'm vietnamese & I'm already learned Korean -- & is fluent in Korean more

than my own language, which is vietnamese ;X sad huh?

-- It only took me 5 months to be fluent. In writing it, understanding

it, speaking it, etc. It was reallyy easier than I expected ! (:

But the next language I want to learn is Japanese;

Guest heykyou

I wanted to learn Japanese before.

But I got interested in Korean music, so now I want to learn Korean.

I think it depends on your interest, because it's probably hard to keep pushing yourself when you're not interested/motivated. I mean, learning a language is hard.

I think ^^;

Guest China-doll

currently learning japanese if I'm semi-fluent in that like able to understand and speak a bit than I'll try korean next ^^ I wanna be Multilingual in a lot of asian languages >=P

Guest NJSK.

I speak/read/write fluent Korean & I'm currently learning Japanese, so I guess your question is irrelevant to me :lol:

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest Phaeocise

i think that japanese is the most commonly taught language compared to korean.. so i'd say learn korean and be different :)

Thats stupid, language is for communication..why would you wanna be different? Learning something that no one uses? wow you're smart.. -_-

Guest missdiana45

I would say korean, mainly because i like the sound of the language, i dunno exactly why, i just do.. plus i think it has more similarities to chinese, i'm not sure, but for me i think that japanese sounds very different than any asian language, so i think it will be harder to learn.. good luck in either though! :)

ive already chosen korean and french, so for next language im gonna choose... dunno, i think chinese or japanese haha european languages arent gonna be rlly useful for my future since i know spanish french & english and i dont want to learn german, and other languages like arab are hella hard to begin and useless for me right now >.>

Personally, I'd choose Korean.. but I think Japanese would be more "usable" (as someone else said on the first page) because of technology over there and stuff. :P

Archived