Eyelash growing treatments

judii

Guest honeypills

I used DHC religiously until I used it up. It noticeably worked and yes it did get murky but that didn't affect the efficacy of the product or give me infections.

***For those who used Latisse or the generic version, did you have to get a prescription from the doc? I live in Canada if that makes a difference.

Guest kaboom

One of my friend used lilash and it worked for her, her eyelashes are long. Another friends used Peter Roth eyelash treatment and she said it worked for her too.

Right now I am using rapidlash, I don't think it's working, my eyelash now has a curl after using it.

• 3 months later...
Guest mangyhcg

I used LATISSE for a year. it works great but i did have to get prescription - so no online ordering - have to go personally every month and a half  to a spa where they have a doctor who sells you LATISSE. its all just formality as doctor diddnt ask me any questions about my eye conditions and such. I spent over a grand on LATISSE throught a year until found a product FYSIKO serum that doesnt need a prescription and tube lasts more than 6 months. Works better than LATISSE ( i think) and less expensive and less hassle. I think they ship internationally?

Guest jang neul

EVOO actually works wonders. Just make sure you use it religiously. I started using it for my acne (I had really bad cystic acne and oily skin), but I had to make sure I'd cleanse my face really well in the morning. I ended up getting fuller, longer lashes. But since eyelashes shed off like the hair in your head, you have to keep using it. When I stopped it kind of got back to being a bit sparse.

Archived