Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joemama23

I'm making myself a shirt and i bought a light stick because for the past 3 concerts i have been to they never sold anything... I went to the JYJ one last year held at the same venue and i don't remember them selling anything. Just nice fans who gave out free red light sticks and bracelets ^__^ I can't wait for this concert though I'm a huge fan of both but my love is FTI ^___^

Guest xeudaemonic

About the fans tuff giving, I don't think it hurts to try. However it might be hard to catch them after unless it's at their hotel. It's known to be easiest then. I wonder if anyone is going to try to find out the plane landing time hahah, waiting at the airport is always fun hahaha.

Guest AceFondu

You can also try giving your gifts when they come out of their car at a location, like a hotel. Seen many people done it before. That's if you can get pass security... haha xD but sometimes they might naturally see your gift and be gladly to take it.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone to go with since my friend can't make it. So I'm selling one ticket for $124. It's in Orchestra, Row P, seat 303. I believe it's the section in the center. So if anyone is interested, please PM me! Sold!

I hope they perform some of their old songs, because I haven't really been in touch with F.T. Island since Wonbin left HAHA. Oh, what are the chances. But I'm really looking forward to seeing C.N. Blue and F.T. Island. :-)

Guest ticklemepinkz

Hi All.

It turns out that I can actually go.. :) YAY!! So, I'm looking for 1 PIT or Lower Orchestra Center Ticket preferably at face value but I'm willing to negotiate a reasonable price. :) Sent me a PM here through Soompi or shoot me an email at ticklemepink@naver.com .

EDIT: I actually now have ROW G, Seat 202. THough, i would still like PIT tickets. haha.

Guest lethalbanana

Hi Everyone,

I'm desperately looking for 2 pit or very front orchestra tickets! Must be together. Please e-mail me: lethalbanana@hotmail.com

Guest ma.cherie

Hi guys! Anyone have a front loge ticket? I think I'll just buy myself a telescope or something and stare at minhyuk all concert long +_+ preferably in the middle at row A or B? 

Guest MySweetAddiiction

Hi guys! Anyone have a front loge ticket? I think I'll just buy myself a telescope or something and stare at minhyuk all concert long +_+ preferably in the middle at row A or B? 

heheh i'll be staring at minhyuk all concert long as well ^___^

Guest hongkiisland

I got my tickets! 4 weeks away.. so surreal. I still can't believe they're coming...

Oh and I'm selling my FTI pentastick (the flag) if anyone is interested because I don't think I'll be using it. lol

How much? I want it w00t.gif

Guest eunha16

Sold! Thank you!laugh.gifhi! i'm selling orchestra tickets~

section ORCH, row BB, seats 222-223

i'm selling them for exactly as i got them $100; you don't have to pay for any convenience fees.

Guest tangosof

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy 2 seats together, row K or closer, preferably in SEC 300 or 200/400. Please pm me if you can help out. Thanks!

Guest MySweetAddiiction

EDIT: Selling another 3 tickets! They're 

Orchestra Row Z Seats 220, 221, 222.

They are all $120 tickets but we're selling them for $100 each.

If interested please contact: gingerbreadcake@gmail.com  Tickets on hold!

Guest biancacoolio

I still don't know if I could go. The plane ticket, hotel fees, etc. It's so expensive and I'm short of money as of now. I want to meet them so badly. tears.gif

Guest juebloo

OMG.. finally!!! They are coming!! I am a huge FT Island and CN BLUE fan!

I am ready to buy a ticket and go but I don't really have a set companion to go with tears.gif

Archived