::redsoul:: Korean Acapella Group

Guest hongkified

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Atmosphere.

omg... i was wondering what CLOSER video was about, it's NE-YO!

omg... they are SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! beat box is all done by them, that is so sexy..

i never see them on star king *watches that too*

wow they are young, but they look so old in star king! dang they are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg the bohemian rhapsody one.. sounds just like the song...... they are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should be like the voice of queens!!

• 1 year later...
Guest kitten83

i din even know dat there is a thread for them....XDD....they r great...but there only 4 of them left from the original number when dey released their mini-album last year...T__T...i wish they would come back with a new mini album...XDD...i love their voices a lot...dey remind me of 4 men...hehehe...

• 8 months later...
Guest hasundae

Does anybody know if they have their own original songs? I would love to hear them sing their own song.

• 1 month later...
Guest keepcooling

Hello!~ They have their own album... Just came back from their showcase in Malaysia.. It was great and awesome!! Glad that I did come to their showcase.. I started to like them when I saw them in Star King.. Wouldnt miss the chance to meet them again in the future!! REDSOUL DAEBAK!!

Archived