Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Jung Hyun Thread

Replies

• tangelelotangelelo Posts: 17Member
    ^ wow, i love that outfit. <3

i'm in the process of scanning and retouching the Fantastic Girl booklet, i should have the whole thing up by this weekend~
  • HitorijimeHitorijime ????? poopPosts: 1,768Member
    Who cares about her old image. She's awesome now! xD

And yay, i wanna see her on X-man!
    [Soundclick|Last.Fm|IUworld|credit: aivilio@diadem5 for banner]
  • lynn_2lynn_2 Posts: 242Member
    edited November 2006
    Some collection of Lee Jung Hyun's photos

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
    Kim Jung Eun Chinese Website => 金廷恩中文网

• JoliDansRoseJoliDansRose Posts: 709Member
    edited November 2006
    she rocksssssssssss<33333
  • lynn_2lynn_2 Posts: 242Member
    IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
    Kim Jung Eun Chinese Website => 金廷恩中文网

• shortboyshortboy Pointing = 10x Cooler San Diego, CaliforniaPosts: 2,474Member

IDOL

edited November 2006
    I remember seeing Lee Jung Hyun when she first debuted with Wa and Ba Kkwo in 1999/early 2000. It was her Ba Kkwo performance when she was in her green 'dragon' outfit that was most memorable to me. I haven't seen her since then and she has seriously really matured. It's crazy what happens when you don't see a person (in general) after so many years. But she looks fabulous now image.
  • cksdayoffcksdayoff Posts: 2,481Member
    Lee Jung Hyun rocks my socks off.

Here's Lee Jung Hyun on a fairly recent XMan performing one of her old songs as a doll.

Lee Jung Hyun performing on XMan as a doll
    2w4yc0p.gif
  • STAR_x.STAR_x. Posts: 6,724Friend of Soompi

IDOL

[HQ]Super Viking (2006-12-09) ft. Lee Jung Hyun, DBSK & ETC.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/BaeSeulGiers/5p85b
  • soymilksoymilk Posts: 785Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

QUOTE(Hitorijime @ Oct 5 2006, 10:16 PM) »

Thanks myrley, I'll try it out!

yeah i first heard a sample and i didnt like it.. but now i really like it. it's so catchy...but im kinda dissappointed by the new album. not that many catchy songs.. but there are some good ones. i really like her cute dance.. waving her hands in the chulsooo, i love you music video!
  • motoway065motoway065 the crave. Posts: 2,815Friend of Soompi

IDOL

I've think I grew on Lee Jung Hyun's 6th album. Now I like all her songs of that album...yup ALL. haha
    I really like the chulsoo song. has anyone seen the collab she did with bae seul gi? dat one was cute. maybe i should start watching the new xman over the winter break just because lee jung hyun's in it lol
  • gfngfgfgfngfgf Posts: 157Member
    QUOTE(motoway065 @ Dec 11 2006, 10:16 PM) »

has anyone seen the collab she did with bae seul gi? dat one was cute.

That was one of my favorite performances that I've seen in a long time. Two of my favorite singers collaborating. It was definitely very cute.
    imageimage
    banner credits: dashuu, sharry
  • AquariusAquarius Posts: 387Member
    Yes, it was a super hot performance on Music Bank last week!!
  • JCho7JCho7 Posts: 692Member
    edited December 2006
    Finally I found a thread about lee jung hyun I just want to say that I love Jung Hyun! I'm diggin ban, i love you cheol su, and fun fun right now

and I loved that perf with bae sulg gi. I noticed BSG has a hard time with the chorus on Lee Jung Hyun's song. And It was cute when lee jung hyun made a little dance mistake.. lol
    (I used to be the late KrNsuPaStAh)
  • motoway065motoway065 the crave. Posts: 2,815Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited December 2006
    QUOTE(JCho7 @ Dec 12 2006, 06:17 PM) »

And It was cute when lee jung hyun made a little dance mistake.. lol

i noticed that too. it was during bae seul gi's song rite? lee jung hyun was just staring back at the back dancers for a sec. lol
    oh and i just wanted to say that her live performances are really good. i thought she would have trouble but her live on this perf and music wave i think, was the BOMB! =]
  • babi_shibabi_shi Yamamini coopera Tomohisa heartPosts: 506Member
    edited December 2006
    image yayayayayyayyaahahhayayyaya!!!!!SHES BACK...........LOVE HER NEW SONG ..ChulSooYah SarangHae
    THE MV IS SO COOL TOO...AND HER PREFORMANCES W/ BSG.........SO COOL.......GOOD TO SEE HER BACK........... image OLD SCHOOL MAN....THE BEST!!!!!!!!! image CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE DOSE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zhenajjzhenajj Posts: 118Member
    I was suprised that Lee Jung Hyun thread wasn't on the official list image Lucky I found this thread image

I love Lee Jung Hyun!!! I fall in love with her techno songs!!! Her songs are unique and her voice is unique too!!! I'm currently so obsessed with her new song "I love you Cheol Soo"!!! This song really rocks!!!

OMG!! Her performances on Xman were really amazing!!! I laughed like crazy watching her performance of romance with MC Yoo on last week Xman!!! image
    You can get back money with time, but you can't get time back with money.

IPB Image

• emberryemberry Posts: 82Member
    Lee Jung Hyun is sooo awesome. I didn't know about her until I watched the new Xman(s). And I was really sad that first time she performed (the one where she's a doll) because I don't think the cold-hearted judges gave her a fair score. She was sooooo cool and got everyone excited and involved. But I was sooooooo glad she got high scores this time. She's soooooo friggin hilarious! who knew? Her last performance reminded me of Kim Kyung Rok's performance on Xman the last time he was on... half drama half singing... soooo great! WHOOHOO!
  • JCho7JCho7 Posts: 692Member
    I think she should preform funfun soon it's so catchy.. yeah y yeah y yeah y yeah y yeah y yeah~ lol
    (I used to be the late KrNsuPaStAh)
  • ShadyblueSKShadyblueSK Posts: 67Member
    Yey! I've Been Looking For This Thread!

Ye! Lee Jung Hyun... Korea's Queen Of Techno And The Most Electrifying Performer In K-Pop Industry!

^__^
  • dancingjendancingjen Posts: 680Member
    Lee jung Hyun is awesome!
    I really like her songs!

I was wondering if anyone
    has her pictures from the latest
    *NEW X-man Shows??
    It would help me soooo sooo much!!!!
    Thanks;