yellow teeth

Guest manun

Ive noticed that im getting some yellowness on my teeth. So i started to brush my teeth alot more (i usually brush 3 times a day normally). I dont really eat any candies or sugary food but i do eat alot of fruits (that contains fructose). So does anyone know how i can get rid of this problem.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crest Whitestrips, or some whitening toothpaste. I like Arm & Hammer Whitening. It works well and it's easy, but the taste isn't really that great.

Guest graceyoon

i read that eating strawberries make ur teeth white

but yeah.. if u want a longer lasting whiter smile than i think that strips are your best bet

and use a toothpaste for whitening teeth..

Guest idyllic

check with your dentist

basically and try to find the source of your teeth obtaining that yellow color. it can be from your lack of brushing after meals or drinks that could make your teeth like such. also, check your dentist because they have tools to "clean" or "whiten" your teeth.

you can't expect him to do it through regular checkups but i'm sure he doesn't mind as long as he gets paid. just try to find the source of the problem and limit on it. brush your teeth, whiteners, and maybe mouthwash.

• 5 years later...
Guest punkprincess

You shouldnt overbrush your teeth and definitely not right after you eat. You can basically brush away your enamel, making your teeth a lot more sensitive.

• 1 year later...
Guest smithsinha

There can be many reasons for yellow teeth, it can be due to impure water mixed with fluoride. Yellow teeth can be because of drinking tea , coffee and smoking. One should avoid all these things to make your teeth white and shiny. You should brush your teeth properly.

Archived