the-marriage-plot_poster.jpg

.: DRAMA INFO :.

Title: 결혼의 꼼수 / Gyeolhonui Kkomsoo

Also known as: The Wedding Scheme

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes: 16

Broadcast network: tvN

Broadcast period: 2012-Apr-02 to TBA

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 23:00 ( Replacing Shut Up:Flower Boy Band )

Official Website: LINK

.: SYNOPSIS :.

A mother of four daughters and the president of a kimchi factory decides to embark on a grand marriage scheme for her children... by having them cohabitate with four eligible bachelors.

.: CAST :.

the-marriage-plot2.jpg

Kang Hye Jung as Yoo Gun Hee

the-marriage-plot6.jpg

Lee Kyu Han as Lee Kang Jae

the-marriage-plot21.jpg

Lee Young Eun as Yoo Sun Hee

28rnqcy.jpg

Lee Min Woo as Seo Jang Won

EXTENDED CAST

Kim Se Jung as Yoo Min Jung

Park Min Ji as Yoo Min Ji

Seo Jae Kyung as Kim Dol Soon

Kim Jae Deuk (김재득) as Park Se Won

Kim Won Joon as Park Soo Ho

Cha Hwa Yun as So Doo Ryun

Yoon Joo Sang as Lee Hak Goon

Jung Seung Ho as Jang Duk Pal

Kim Ik Tae as Director Park

Park Ga Won (박가원) as Lee Ha Na

.: ADDITIONAL INFO :.

PRODUCTION TEAM

Director: Lee Min Woo (이민우)

Screenwriter: Park Hyung Jin

.: CLIPS :.

TEASERS

Teaser # 1 I Teaser # 2

EXTENDED PREVIEW

Preview # 1

.: RATINGS :.

.: DOWNLOADS LINKS :.

.: SUBTITLES :.

* This thread is still under construction ^^ *

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 27, 2012

Kang Hye Jung and Lee Gyu Han Confirmed as Leads in 'Marriage Plot'

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

Actress Kang Hye Jung and Lee Gyu Han have been confirmed as the leads in tvN′s new drama, Marriage Plot.

Kang will play the role of Yoo Gun Hee, the daughter of a kimchi-processing company CEO, and Lee will play the role of Lee Kang Jae, the son of a food conglomerate CEO.

ta_1330323002_-167959035_0.jpg

The two actors will attempt to portray the twists and turns of love that many marriage-eligible folks will be able to identify with in a realistic yet humorous manner.

Speaking through a production crew rep, Kang said, "Marriage Plot′s Yoo is an intelligent and ambitious modern woman but she sometimes gets herself caught, both intentionally and unintentionally, in absurd situations. So far, I have mostly played the ‘nice or innocent’ characters; therefore, I look forward to the challenges of playing a different role."

Lee added, "I feel nervous as this is my first starring role in a drama. Furthermore, I am already uneasy because the director stressed that I need to be able to capture the attention of female viewers like Hyun Bin and Kim Dong Wook. However, there was good chemistry during the script reading and I look forward to working with Kang. Director Lee Min Woo and the staff have also been very helpful. These days, I am very busy with the production but I′m also having a great time.”

Marriage Plot is a 16 episode romantic comedy detailing the daily life of four marriage-eligible women living with their potential grooms, due to their mother’s scheme. Yoo and Lee meet each other through work and end up living together in a boarding house, setting the stage for their ensuing love story.

The drama will premiere on April 2, right after Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.

Photo credit: CJ E&M Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!

March 21, 2012

Kang Hye Jung Channels Sharon Stone for 'Marriage Plot'

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

2012032110322051514_3.jpg

Actress Kang Hye Jung is pulling out all the stops for her new drama, going Basic Instinct for the poster shoot of tvN′s new drama Marriage Plot.

While her pose may have been shocking, Kang′s naturally cute appeal shined through, capturing the attention of fans.

c7527f951a3cd5be198d526371d03498.jpg

Marriage Plot is a romantic comedy about the love story between a career-minded woman who has been single all her life with no intentions of marrying and a rich, young man who happens to be a closet romantic. Moreover, it details the daily life of four marriage-eligible women who find themselves living with four bachelors, due to their mother’s schemes.

Kang will play the role of Yoo Gun Hee, the second daughter of a kimchi-processing company CEO So Doo Ryun (played by Cha Hwa Yun). Gun Hee is a 31 year old alpha woman with big ambitions with no time for dating. Her lovable, comic and delightful acting is expected to win her the ‘RomCom Queen′ award of 2012.

The poster images of Marriage Plot received a lot of buzz and showcased Kang’s distinctly cute and sexy appeal. Donning a sexy white dress, her beautiful figure made it hard to believe that she recently became a mother.

Moreover, Park’s provocative portrayal, red lipstick and humorous expressions have managed to increase the public’s curiosity in the drama, which will premiere at 11 pm on April 2.

Photo credit: tvN

70e2b0d26c2462730c59763edd0d5072.jpg

March 23, 2012

Photo teaser and synopsis for actress Kang Hye Jung’s new drama revealed

by ehkim35 allkpop.com

2012032301001709900142931.jpg

Nate

201203230924776913_1.jpg

Nate

A photo teaser of actress Kang Hye Jung and her co-star Lee Kyu Han in an adorable wedding scene for tvN‘s upcoming drama ‘Marriage Tricks‘ has been recently revealed.

The romantic comedy, which will consist of 16 60-minute episodes, is written by Park Hyung Jin and will be directed by Lee Min Woo, and will takeover the time slot of ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘. The drama portrays the story of a “solo from birth” career woman who has absolutely no interest in marriage, and her eventual thrilling love story with an “innocent-macho,” rich heir.

Kang Hye Jung will be playing the role of Yoo Gun Hee, the “solo from birth” career woman who has no interest in marriage. Through a trick by her sneaky mother, So Doo Ryeon (played by Cha Hwa Yeon), Gun Hee somehow ends up living under the same roof as Lee Kang Jae (played by Lee Kyu Han), a rich heir with an “innocent-macho” image. The drama will comically portray Gun Hee and Kang Jae’s “push-and-pull” romance.

Kang Hye Jung has caught people’s attention for her more mature image as a lovely woman in the photo teaser that was revealed. The young bride from 3 years ago, who decorated her short hair with a white ribbon to emphasize her cuteness, has come back this time with a romantic updo hairstyle and a halter neck wedding dress that shows off her more mature charms. Even her body line looks more glamorous than the image she showed 3 years ago, which adds to her image of a more mature woman. In addition to her new image, the fact that she is holding an electric guitar in her all-white wedding dress and pixie-like face just enhances “Kangvley“‘s (Kang + lovely, as she has been nicknamed by fans) charms. It was also reported that Kang Hye Jung livened up the atmosphere on set by making adorable faces and expressions for the camera.

Netizens who saw the photos left encouraging comments, such as, “Kang Hye Jung, the terminator of wedding dresses,” “Lee Kyu Han and Kang Hye Jung- a rocker couple that looks good together. Looks like Tablo should be nervous,” and “The fact that I can see her adorable and lovely image in the drama makes me look forward to the drama.”

The first episode of ‘Marriage Tricks’ will air on tvN on April 2nd at 11 PM KST.

March 23, 2012

Kang Hye Jung In Wedding Photo without Tablo?

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

1332466505_293128.jpg

Actress Kang Hye Jung showed viewers why she is known as ‘lovely Kang’ with another one of her atypical wedding photos.

Kang, who will appear alongside Lee Gyu Han in the April 2 premiere of tvN’s Marriage Plot, received the attention of the public with the release of a shot of a wedding scene.

Marriage Plot, which will air immediately after the end of Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, is a romantic comedy about the love story between a career-minded woman who has been single all her life and a rich, young man who happens to be a closet romantic.

Moreover, it details the daily life of four marriage-eligible women who find themselves living with four bachelors, due to their mother’s schemes.

Kang will play the role of Yoo Gun Hee, a 31 year old alpha woman with big ambitions with no time for dating, who comes to live under the same roof as Lee Kang Jae (Lee Gyu Han), due in part to the plot of her own mother, So Doo Ryun (played by Cha Hwa Yun).

In the picture, the public’s eyes were drawn to Kang’s lovely transformation. Three years ago, Kang showcased her adorable charms as a young bride with bobbed hairstyle and white ribbons in another wedding picture.

This time, however, she shows off her matured looks, in a halter dress that shows off her fabulous figure, which seemed to have become more glamorous from the one she showed three years ago.

In addition to her fabulous white wedding dress, Kang is seen holding an electric guitar and her cute fairy-like image reaffirmed her ‘lovely Kang’ appeal to viewers.

It was also revealed that Kang was known to make cute faces towards the camera on the production set of Marriage Plot, lifting up the morale of the staff and production crew.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

rubie ... thanks a lot for sharing those articles! :D :D

you're welcome, 78eight ! ^_^

An introduction to tvN’s Marriage Plot

marriage32.jpg

Cable channel tvN is about to premiere a new romantic comedy, so let’s get to know the world of Marriage Plot, or Wedding Scheme, or any other combination of those words. As you can tell from these stills, there’s a huge emphasis on weddings/marriages; it’s a bit of matrimony overload as far as promos go, but effective for the fact that I’m never going to forget what this drama’s about. It won’t let me.

The show stars Kang Hye-jung (Miss Ripley) and is centered around four unmarried sisters in their thirties. Their mother comes from the Mrs. Bennett school of mothering and is determined to send them all down the aisle, and goes to extreme lengths to ensure that happens. She sets her sights on a few bachelors and gets her plot in motion…

If you’ve been watching tvN shows like Shut Up, you’ve probably already seen these teasers, which take the conflict to a metaphorical level. At least, it had better be metaphorical; this drama isn’t aiming to be Myung Wol the Spy Gets Married.

In the first teaser below, Kang and her leading man Lee Kyu-han pull pistols on each other and say sweetly, “I love you.” “I love you too.”

The second teaser gets more symbolic with the whole dragging-the-groom-to-the-altar theme. Gives new meaning to the term shotgun wedding.

So it’s the third trailer that actually gives a glimpse at the story, with Kang Hye-jung labeled as an alpha girl who’s always single, and Lee Kyu-han the “pure macho” chaebol man. The words crossed out read “love,” “dating,” and “marriage” — it must be hate at first sight. But then flashes the word “cohabitation?” That’s the scheme brewing in Mom’s head, who’s determined to reel in a few nice sons-in-laws.

marriage6.jpg

Now, for our characters. Kang Hye-jung plays Gun-hee, a 32-year-old careerwoman with no interest in marrying who’s the second daughter of four, whose mother runs a boarding house. She’s ambitious, selfish, competitive, independent, the epitome of the “gold miss” — single and lovin’ it.

She gets paired with Lee Kyu-han, a 32-year-old chaebol son to a food corporation president who happens to be one of Mom’s lodgers. He’s got some smarts and skills, but he refuses to do anything he doesn’t want to do. So, pampered rich boy, even if he really is a big softie underneath the sly exterior.

marriage19.jpg

Lee Young-eun (OB-GYN, While You Were Sleeping) plays the eldest sister Sun-hee, the sweet and maternal 33-year-old unni who raised her sisters after Dad died and Mom had to work to keep them afloat. Because of that, she has a bit of complex about not having lived her own life.

She gets paired with Lee Min-woo (Princess’s Man), who plays 35-year-old Jang-won, another boarder. Ha, I love that Mom’s dipping into her client base for sons-in-law. Jang-won is a “returned single” (aka divorced or widowed) stunt director, and painful memories are why he keeps love at arm’s length.

Third in line is Kim Se-jung playing 24-year-old Min-jung, a fun-loving, vivacious material girl who loves designer clothes and men with money. At first it’s purely a one-sided attraction that brings Soon-dol closer (Seo Jae-kyung), the 30-year-old club-hopping, rap-loving city man whose looks totally contradict his personality. He likes Min-jung, but she’s pretty picky about looks… until she finds out that he’s the only son to a rich real estate businessman in the States.

On the other hand, there’s good-looking Se-won (Kim Jae-deuk), a 24-year-old playboy partier who spends money freely and gets into accidents left and right. He ends up moving into the boarding home when his troublemaking ways get him kicked out of home

Last but not least is Park Min-ji playing Min-ji, the 21-year-old maknae daughter who’s a cynical old soul, wise beyond her years. She doesn’t have a romantic partner yet, but she does have a crush on unni’s man Jang-won (Lee Min-woo). I’m less worried about this turning into a huge drama because of the age gap; she’s still a kid compared to Jang-won (35) and her sister Sun-hee (33), and it’s likely her interest in the stunt director stems from her own dream to be a film director. For that reason, she goes around with a camcorder in order to shoot a family movie and sticks her nose into everybody’s business.

Sounds light-hearted and cute. Marriage Plot premieres on April 2 and airs on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Source : Dramabeans

Kang Hye Jung Attends First Official Event Since Tablo′s Father′s Funeral

23986843.jpg

Kang Hye Jung attended the press conference on March 29 for tvN′s Marriage Plot. This was the first time the actress was spotted at an official event since the funeral of Tablo′s father.

Though the last couple days must have been exhausting for the actress, Kang attended the event looking professional in a chic suit.

We wish nothing but the best for her and her family!

Meanwhile, Marriage Plot a romantic comedy about the love story between a career-minded woman who has been single all her life and a rich, young man who happens to be a closet romantic.

Source : Enewsworld

April 1, 2012

Kang Hye Jung Reveals Sexy Thighs Inside Her Wedding Dress

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo Translation Credit : Stewart Ho

Actress Kang Hye Jung has revealed her sexy thighs inside a wedding dress, and we never knew a wedding dress could be so hot!

A still cut of Kang Hye Jung in an unexpected dress for tvN’s new drama, Marriage Plot has been unveiled. In the picture, Kang wears a glamorous wedding dress on top, while clad in skin-tight leather pants, complete with a gun, to give her the nickname ‘gun thighs’. Even as a married woman to Tablo and as a mother, her long and skinny legs are attracting the attention of male fans.

20120401_1333254873.jpg

Marriage Plot is a romantic comedy centered around the romantic tug-of-war between a career woman who has been single from birth and an innocent and macho rich man. Kang’s character, Yoo Gun Hee, comes off as a callous career woman, but has a lovely side to her inside.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

Dramabeans posted some information about this and the characters:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/an-introduction-to-tvns-marriage-plot/

tessieroo, you-re welcome ;] thanks a lot , but that article was already posted here too :P

rubie ... thanks a lot dear ^_^

Kim Hyun Joong releases “If You’re Like Me” for ‘The Wedding Scheme’ OST

20120401_theweddingscheme_01-600x468.jpg

SS501 star Kim Hyun Joong has just released a new solo track titled, “If You’re Like Me“!

Released as a song off of the OST for the upcoming tvN drama ‘The Wedding Scheme‘, “If You’re Like Me”, the piano ballad is both soft and romantic. The music video is a montage of scenes from the

‘Wedding Scheme’, which stars Kang Hye Jung and Lee Kyu Han, tells the story of a mother who tries to get her four daughters married. With its top-notch cast list and a series of intriguing teasers, many are looking forward to the show’s first episode, which is set to air next Monday.

Check out the music video below!

KIM HYUN JOONG - If You’re Like Me

Source : Allkpop

Guest churlaloo

I wanna watch this drama! It's just about time for Lee Kyu Han to score a leading role and Kang Hye Jung to rebound from the little role they gave her in Miss Ripley. My eyes will be peeled to look out for subs. Haha! :D

TvN is on roll. first FBRS, then SUFBB and now this one. I am really looking forward to this drama. I like Lee Kyu Han very much. The plot seems interesting and comical. Mother helps her daughters cohabitate with the bachelors. Wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

WP fighting!!!!!!!

Guest soulan

Can't wait to watch the first episode! 

The MV for Hyun Joong song was SO good! After the trailers that were already daebak, just can't wait!!! :)

Guest churlaloo

Aaaahhh, me too, I can't wait. I am actually camping here and refreshing now and then. Aaaaaaahhhhh :))

Archived