.:. Ryuusei - Be My Shooting Star Across My Sky .:.

Guest JiHye

>_< Dedicated to Lisa...cuz IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!!
Be the shooting star that flies across my night sky...please? Man...I could've sworn that I waved goodbye to soompi A LONG TIME AGO. Guess I'm like a bad zit that just keeps on popping back up again. <_< or something else...but let's not get to risque, yeah? Anyways, Lisa was wondering if I was going to post again. -_- There's a lot of drama going around soompi, but hell, wtf, why not. So! I guess this is officially my "Comeback" track, although it totally sucks since it's only a one shot. SONG: Ryuusei ORIGINAL ARTIST: TiA MIXER: EUN_CHAN WORKING HOURS: 10 minutes COMMENTS: It's a one-shot, so it's all pitchy and I didn't bother to re-do my mistakes because I've got to get to class and I just wanted to post this right now. You don't have to enjoy it or anything...but it'd be rather nice if you did *hint hint* *wink wink* *nudge nudge* Thanks for listening, everyone.

Guest hmaster

let's see...one shot.

trademark giggling...voice...mixdown.

yup. she's back. and kicking too.

you know I'm supporting you in wherever you choose to take your career.

and thank you.

I have no idea why I didn't reserve my spot XD I wanted to be first. I can't listen right now but I'll edit when I have. So so glad that she's not gone :D

So good for one shot. The giggling, is that part of the song or did you just put it in? Anyway, you do sound a bit (just a tiny bit) pitchy but it's still great.

I got nothing to critique, not that I can critique anyway <_<

WELCOME BAAACK!

My post was rushed because the bell went ^^0

Guest K-popMiko

FIONA IS BACK!!! <3!!!

Right, all I can here is like, the first line of the first verse!!!! :angry::angry:

How I despise dial-up....

I just love the energy in your voice! =D

Guest conversebunny

ahhhhhhhhh you're too good! XD it's incredible how flexible your voice is and how much you can do with it!!! O.O I'm speechless.

I remember you from before soompi was reborn...and I'm SO glad you're finally back!! ^.^

Guest fantasiimaker

YESSS haha you returned XDD

What can I say XD; professional-sounding as always! It's wonderful to hear the power and expression that flows from you so easily.

Let us know if Avex accepts you =)

@hamsterman...er hmaster. Yeah. xDD Trademark "giggle"?! >_< It's not a giggle! It's like a cross between a gurgle and a laugh...er...yeah. :lol: And yeah, I'm back. And I'm kicking too. Doing a little punching too, ya know.

@Rai Rai - Ah...not a "little" pitchy. REALLY pitchy. I'm going to redo the song totally during the weekend or something. Blegh.

@KpopMiko - Haha...yeah. I'm back. I think. O_O We're going to have to see how my cosplay projects go. Check out my avatar! That's one of my cosplay buddies and I'm making him cosplay as Yadaj from AC [Advent Children]...O_O;; He's sexy with his white hair...T_T if only that was his real hair...

@wenwen - Holy smokes, you have NO idea. O_O Halfway through the song, I was like "Dude...wtf am I doing singing something as crazy as this?!"

@j1youngxj3 - Haha, I have a feeling that you wanted to say more but just decided to end it at "^^;;" Come on. Criticize me, people! O_o That's the reason I put my stuff up on here, not to hear how good I am. >_>;; unlike "some" people...

@conversebunny - Wahaha, you're too nice. I've still got...damn, forever to go...

@animagelet - I sound cute? O_O Darn it...and I was trying to NOT sound cute in this song..-_- I have failed...FAILED I say...

@fantasiimaker - Man...this song was totally for you, pretty lady! And I decided not to send any stuff to Avex (not that they'd give me more than a second's listen) because I'm in a band *totally dedicated* and I don't want to go anywhere without them. Kekeke~~~

Guest Sakura Li

Ohhhh!! I did a one shot of this too a looong time ago... Sucks like butt tho.. >____> I'll listen to your version once my internet at home starts working again. ><

Guest Hsiang84

Whoa this song is tiiiight!

Although I really wish you didin't just do this as a one time shot 'cause of some pitch problems like you have mentioned yourself.

You have a powerful voice. Have you always used this name at Soompi? I don't remember hearing your voice around at all, which is a shame. I really like your voice. Your falsetto is niiice too.

You should try singing some Misia songs, your voice reminds me of her.

You're probably not Japanese, I'm guessing you're Korean?

Keep posting, hope you change from a Soompi zit to a Soompi mole so you'd never leave and post forever. haha.

wow nice job on this song ! you have a great powerful voice :)

XDD All that power, yet no IDEA where to use it. xDDD

Whoa this song is tiiiight!

Although I really wish you didin't just do this as a one time shot 'cause of some pitch problems like you have mentioned yourself.

You have a powerful voice. Have you always used this name at Soompi? I don't remember hearing your voice around at all, which is a shame. I really like your voice. Your falsetto is niiice too.

You should try singing some Misia songs, your voice reminds me of her.

You're probably not Japanese, I'm guessing you're Korean?

Keep posting, hope you change from a Soompi zit to a Soompi mole so you'd never leave and post forever. haha.

"I am the artist formally known as Fiona_Shin."

:lol: No, but seriously. I'll probably re-do this song because it was a challenge and lately, for me there isn't really a song that challenges me lately. Misia? Hm...xDD And...you're kind of right/wrong on the nationality guess. Me mum's Japanese/Korean and me da's Chinese/Korean so I guess you're right in the fact that I'm more Korean and anything, but I've still got a little Japanese in me!

O_O OMG. You want me to be a mole?! O_o But...but...but...

Archived