Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Replies

• BossCharismaBossCharisma theFAST&theFURIOUS Posts: 353Member
    I'm not freaking clumsy! It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and the walls get in the way.
    badgirlresd.jpg
    |..the blood war is on..|
    S A N I T Y   O V E R R U L E D
    icon by vangmonie
    All stressed out and no one to choke. Do they ever shut up on your planet?!
    badgirlresd.jpg
    icon by vangmonie
  • ciara_14ciara_14 ._kisapmata your back x]Posts: 320Member

IDOL

You know the feeling of studying so hard on a particular subject, then the next thing you know is none of the lessons you studied came out of the exams?!
    Also, I met with my professor just this morning and found out that I "might fail" her subject... THIS totally crashed my day... I really hope it won't happen...
    I thought I will be happy after this day because this is the last month of school in our country, and the last day of school at my...school.
    TVXQ!
    | Girls' GenerationSHINee | f(x)
    CNBlue | B1A4 | Red Velvet
    BoA | Juniel | Henry
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you john teshing abuse the privilege.
    badgirlresd.jpg
    icon by vangmonie
  • HyoyeonFan27HyoyeonFan27 Posts: 48Member
    Today the unthinkable happened  :(. My Ipod touch has been "missing" (My cousin stole it from me) for a week and my older cousin (his mother) spent full price replacing it  :(. 10 mins after I got my replacement ipod, It slid out my ipod case and it shattered on the kitchen floor :tears:. Hopefully my cousin don't have to pay for it again. Hopefully customer service can understand :(.   
  • 4getmenot.4getmenot. Posts: 134Member
    edited July 2012
  • aounaoun Posts: 861Member

SUPERSTAR

I am so not liking you right now, show. You're going down the path I don't want you to go. Why must you kill one of my most beloved main character? You already killed one main character and had him be replaced by the character you're about to kill. I don't get it.

As much as I dislike her, show, you can't just make her die either. If you want to kill her off, then just give her a story line that makes her leave without making the main character all sad and miserable, that he can't let her death go and he blames himself for not being able to safely protect her. Why are you renewing their bond by turning her into a damsel in distress? You broke them up years ago and had the guy start a new bond with another woman, just to tear them up into pieces by bringing in, her, his ex. Urgh... I waited a whole week to see all of this? Well, thank you show. Thank you.

Crappy Richard Simmons financial aid. Recalculation was suppose to be yesterday, yet ya recalculated my financial status a week before the second 8 weeks class started. Yeah, thanks a lot because now I feel cheated and robbed of the total amount that I was suppose to receive.

• pyrathisbe10pyrathisbe10 Posts: 15Member
    ..this is really a bad day..a lot of rashes came out of my body..ugh..that's why i just have to stay home and be bored to death..i hate it..hope i'll get well soon..
  • 4getmenot.4getmenot. Posts: 134Member
    edited July 2012
  • kimkimbumlove123kimkimbumlove123 Posts: 109Member
    The fact that i can't swear on here makes me want to puch a kitten and then burn it UGHH...

tumblr_m1epha71Es1r42kxto2_250.gif 
      tumblr_m1epha71Es1r42kxto4_250.gif
    Power rangers go!
    ~ ♬JYJ||T-ara||♬~
    Thank you for overcoming everything and protecting us
    -Jaejoong
  • zhangyixingszhangyixings ROLL LIKE A BUFFALOOOO. Posts: 738Member
    Haaa, you care about me? Then try cheering me up. Oh wait, you can't cause you're busy with your other friends and you're new boyfriend and you just leave me out of every single thing. You're such a great friend. *insert sarcasm here*
    Ugh, let me be in college already.
    I hate high school and the people here.
    GET ME OUT.
    "Je t'aime à la folie ♥"
    tumblr | Twitter | kpop tumblr? lol
  • SaseumiSaseumi Juliette Posts: 216Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm having one of those days in which you look around at all of your friends and feel useless and unintelligent compared to them all. I have no extra abilities and so I'm feeling like I'm pretty much good for nothing while all of my friends talk about their hobbies and everyone is all impressed and fawning.

Sigh.

• paradicezparadicez YeoNiversePosts: 3,122Member

LEGEND

A pounding headache and neck pain but I don't want to get off yet.
    Yoo Yeon Seok [YeoNiverse] -- Gong Hyo Jin [Gongvelyans]

• f0reveralwaysf0reveralways CaliforniaPosts: 2,337Member
    i don't know wtf to do..

hopefully tomorrow will be better.
    Please read the signature rules
  • savoir vivresavoir vivre ♂ gd.&.sun ♀ Posts: 1,592Member

IDOL

Don't you know that regrets are so much harder to deal with?
    Well, now you do.
    #theONEthatYOUliveFOR
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    GET SHOCKED LIKE THIS

LEGEND

There's a waitlist...and I'm not even on it.
    Will I even get in -.-
    So sad.

Don't give me the crap of how important friendship is to you because you know, as well as I do, that it's not the issue. We've been friends since we're ten, don't you think I know you better?
    badgirlresd.jpg
    icon by vangmonie
  • akito&agitoakito&agito Just another person Beyond your reachPosts: 1,229Member
    so stressed. so john teshing stressed right now. what the heck am i even doing? urgh, man, research </3 gah, so many things due at once...
    i seriously dug a hole for myself didn't i? john tesh, why won't they just read the messages and leave me alone urgh.
    iconthao3.png iconthao4.png
    Icon credits: suicidetheory & AutumnLeaves
  • o________Oo________O Posts: 568Member
    Why would you suggest we do something, then not fulfil your promise because you're tired, why are all my friends so unreliable?

LEGEND

edited March 2012
    I bought lunch...and someone just knock if over. I only had 2 bites of my spicy fried chicken nuggets and a couple of fries! I'm so sad... It was an accident so I have to forgive that person..

but..

MY SPICY FRIEND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND FRENCH FRIES ARE ON THE GROUND. :tears:

And I had to starve! I didn't eat breakfast...and then my lunch is on the ground... didn't eat till 7PM. I think I'll faint from hunger. But I'll just have to remember that to North Korea, it's the Hunger Games every day.

(And I think it's pretty sad that I posted in this thread 3 times this week, I must be having such a bad luck this week!!)