[BUYING] URGENT- NEED DRESS FOR A DESTINATION WEDDING

Guest parkie871

Guest parkie871

Mod note: When making a request thread, use [bUYING] in topic title
Hi. I need a dress for a destination wedding in the carribbean. 
My measurements are 
Waist: 27inHip- 36inbust: 31in
I LIVE IN TORONTO AND I NEED THIS DRESS IN 3 WEEKS AT MOST.
PLEASE POST PHOTOS AND YOUR PRICE RANGE TO THIS POST.

Guest parkie871

Hi. I need a dress for a destination wedding in the carribbean. 
My measurements are 
Waist: 27inHip- 36inbust: 31inheight: 168-170ish
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:- PHOTOS- WOULD PREFER IF YOU MODEL THE DRESS OR ON A MANNEQUIN SO I KNOW HOW IT FITS- MATERIAL (SUMMER FABRIC ONLY SUCH AS CHIFFON, COTTON, RAYON, JERSEY ETC)- LENGTH OF THE DRESS
I LIVE IN TORONTO AND I NEED THIS DRESS IN 3 WEEKS AT MOST.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dancingdreamer

Size 2 from J Crew. $60. If this interests you, let me know and I will give you more details. I'm the same height as you (170cm). I have a picture of me wearing it (it's a dark charcoal grey). It's 100% silk. From J Crew's website (however, I find my bust to be 32 with a bra):

Size: 2Bust: 33.5Waist: 26

jcrew%20dress_zpsccfxe1ff.jpgjcrew%201_zpsqpilifl5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nicko623

Wow!! This dress is so pretty and I love this grey colour. I am planning for my wedding anniversary party and I have finalized a wonderful vow renewal location for the party, and now I will buy my wedding dress. Can I buy this dress for my party?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andersonmaria

Browse at Seximaxi and get a large collection of all women's dresses including prom dresses and wedding dresses at unbeatable price.

• 5 months later...
Guest nelson88_stv

This is beautiful dress!! I also bought a similar dress from an online megastore for my engagement party. Now I am going to get married at the event space nyc venue and looking for a fairy wedding dress for my big day. Any recommendations!

Archived