Underrated groups?

Guest sujin.cho

Guest sujin.cho

Hey guize :)So we all know that there are some (a lot) of groups who are underrated...*cough* *cough* B.A.P *cough* They all work just as hard, but get less recognition.Well it's mostly all about the company, but still, don't you think it's unfair?So basically I just wanted to say that B.A.P is underrated. Daehyun is underrated. Younguk and Zelo and Youngjae are too. I mostly focused on B.A.P, but I know that groups like BTS and Secret are underrated too. So just say which group you stan that are underrated.Just a light post:) No hate, no arguments plzzz :D 

• 2 months later...
Guest Endoresurein

Beast is definitely one of the most underrated groups. They kill the charts with their comebacks, but they're still not considered to be in the top five male groups. Granted they are very popular in Korea, the overseas fans are the ones really underrating them. 

Hello Venus (Pre-Split) was underrated as well. Their sweet yet high energy style really set them apart from other female groups.

Other groups that are underrated include: Brown Eyed Girls, Rainbow, B1A4 and MBLAQ (Pre-Split). 

well, to me, what i consider underrated groups/artists are those that don't appear as often on music shows nor have that big of a fan base or pretty much groups that no one hasn't really heard of or forgotten. or another that they got great vocal abilities, not much PR or whatever say:

SHU-I
SUPERNOVA
F.Cuz
Stellar
She'z
DGNA
SMASH
DMTN
D-UNIT
C-CLOWN
History
Fiestar
MR.MR
Spica
SPEED
AlphaBAT
Lovelyz
Mamamoo

yeah.... like these groups... but to each their own honestly.

Guest pinkiedilly

SPICA are definitely underrated. Their vocals are absolutely amazing and they are all stunning. Been a huge fan since their debut and hope they make it huge this year! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived