Tacos!! :)

oooroosay

Who doesn't love tacos? 
What kind of tacos do you guys like? Crispy or soft shell? What kind of meat? chicken? fish? meat? veggies? guacamole? sour cream? 
Where do you like to get tacos? i love chipotle and qdoba..... 
 YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM :) fish_taco.jpg

Guest PingFaun

Never had tacos at chipotle, though I love their burritos!

Although I don't eat fastfood in many places, tacobell is a place I never pass up!! I love crunchy tacos. With beef with chicken. Nomnomnom!! :3 So delicious.

Guest aliciaatethesandwich

Tacos are freaking amazing. Soft shell...crisp lettuce...cheese...jalapenos...spicy salsa...

awesome. now I'm starving and it's like 3 in the morning

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xreriri

My first taco was when I was in Texas visiting family, my relatives there made tacos with me. The second time was when my boyfriend took me to Taco Bell HAHA! Now he has me hooked on tacos. I love tacos. Me gustaaaa~*~*~*~* I wanna buy a taco kit now. (-__-)

Anyways, I love soft shelled tacos. I loveeee having a lot of stuffing. Gimmie a lot of ground (lean please) beef with tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream... THE WORKS!!! OH AND A LOT OF HOT SAUCE. :D And yeah I go to Taco Bell. ^_^

Guest iilysium

Yeah!!!! I love tacos!! Ever since my brother introduced me to authentic Mexican tacos I have never went back to Taco Bell. I live really close by to this awesome Mexican restaurant and was craving tacos an hour ago so bad I braved walked there even with tons of hobos around and got chased by three small dogs on the way back...but it was worth it...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rickertv2

green papaya said: I like real mexican tacos from the taqueria, plus they have all you can eat chips & salsa bar with several types of sauces & toppings

I havent been back to Taco Bell since I found this nice taqueria

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived