Your most hated Inuyasha character?

Guest tengteng

Guest tengteng

oh yea,kikyo's catching up on kagome...

Ah~who hated Bankotsu??I love him,he's so funny with athat Jakotsu!!!

So far,no one vote for Sesshoumaru and Kouga!!SO good!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea,kikyo's catching up on kagome...

Ah~who hated Bankotsu??I love him,he's so funny with athat Jakotsu!!!

So far,no one vote for Sesshoumaru and Kouga!!SO good!

actually, bankotsu did get a little annoying at times

but yes...jakotsu was hilarious

also...since kagome & kikyo are kinda the same person

shudn't we just add their votes together?

Guest >.^v adorkable

LMAO! hahaha im surprised that kagome is the most hated one right now! hahaha i mean even though shes one of the main characters i didnt like her that much either lol kinda annoying :P i also didnt like kikyo lol but the one that i hated the most was the damn main villian! he just bugged me so much! stoopid naraku! lol

Yes, Kagome can be a little annoying at times, but she is only 14 years old, and she is supposed to be from the present times. She has absolutely no knowledge on how to survive in the feudal era, and she had to learn how to defend for herself too. For someone who was suddenly thrust into the past, i think shes doing fine. In some ways, i think Kagome refects the present us.I think the writer made her seem annoying to show us, the viewers, how spoilt, sheltered and useless we all are, and how much we take for granted. In some ways, we are like Kagome - we expect to be served all the time. But as the series progresses, Kagome seemed to become invaluable to the group. She brings out the lighter side, and gentler side of Inuyasha. Through her, he learned how to really love and trust. (ref to the episode where inuyasha shows his tears for the first time, and the excellent camaraderie between the inuyasha group) He did not even shed a tear when he learnt that Kikyo had 'died'. Kagome is a buddy and ally to Sango and Shippo, and she is pretty good at cleaning up the wounds when the group is injured with her trusty 20th century first aid box. So, considering all her good points, what is so annoying about Kagome?

That said, i dont have any one character whom i dislike in Inuyasha. every character, whether it is a filler or a main character, plays a good role. Obviously....i'm an inuyasha fan...=x

40204.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilaznangel2016

^isnt she 16?

haha i find kagome annoying sometimes.. but i vote jaken cause he thinks he's all that cause he's with sessho. OH CRAP i totally forgot about inuyasha. i hate him most -_- jasghak

I HATE JAKEN OMG STUPID COWERED!!! But I chose Naraku.. My next person would probaly be Kagome lol...

Guest inisblue

I don't hate anyone, not even the 'bad' guys. Each character is fun to watch in their own way.

The only thing I dislike about Inuyasha is it's getting too damn long without any difference in the plot. Just kill the guy and move on already !

Archived