(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Wed, Apr 23 at 10.44am (KST: 11.44am)Caption :  오늘의 옥캣코믹스도 쉽니다. 양해부탁드리겠습니다. 유가족분들께 깊은 애도를 표합니다.
Today's OKCat comics will also be taking a break. Your understanding is appreciated. My deepest condolences to the families of the deceased.

flashback!

Did some of you notice that there are a lot of scenes where Taec is grabbing GuiGui's wrist instead of holding her hand? Like in this one..

I always wondered why Taec do that, so I did a little research..
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/taec-grabbing-guigui-by-wrist.html

Guest gil_noona

Gil Noona said:

packmule3 said:

BTW, @lmangla, if anybody asks us why we think Taecyeon and GG are dating, show them this tweet, too. 

Why on earth would he send out a tweet like that if GG didn't mean anything to him? And on the very day that GG was scheduled to shoot that kissing scene, too. I'd really like to hear an alternative reason. 

@packmule3   OkCat's poster with measurement (cryptic numbers/dates of their anniversary?) is another very good evidence.  I can't find your post now ...  :( 

@BiruAngel‌ Which @packmule3 unnie post were you referring to..? Maybe I could help you find it..

@gil_noona   It's the one to measure height or something like that ... with number 4.13 i think ... I can't find @packmule3 's post ...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@BiruAngel‌ You mean this one..?

Bi-ruHqCcAA6ozU.jpg

P/S: I found it on one of @yuyu0389 posts.. How can I forget her mathematical theories about the dates on that poster.. LOL..

Guest sophora

GG is in Korean news.  Again.   :)   (Is that two days in a row? This one seems to be about her weibo/FB post yesterday - per @BiruAngel 's post here. They seem to find her SNS newsworthy, don't they   :-?   )@minwooluv78 @korchick  Are you ladies here?  We need your magic pretty please     [-O<    :)
cr: http://m.tvreport.co.kr/?c=v&m=v1&idx=49335520140423_1398212124_74312100_1.jpg

택연 가상아내 오영결, 한 번 더 웨딩 '눈길'

[TV리포트=박설이 기자] 대만 방송인 오영결(우잉제)이 또 다른 파트너와 웨딩 화보를 찍어 눈길을 끈다.

22일 오후 오영결은 자신의 SNS 웨이보에 대만 배우 겸 가수 오견과 함께 찍은 웨딩 사진을 공개해 팬들의 궁금증을 자아냈다. 사진 속 오영결과 오견은 각각 새하얀 웨딩드레스와 흰색 턱시도를 차려 입고 행복한 신혼 부부의 분위기를 연출하고 있다.

사진과 함께 오영결은 "'심천합조기' 속 한 남자와 세 여자의 동거 이야기 기대해 주세요"라는 글을 더해 새 드라마를 홍보했다. 드라마 '심천합조기'는 오영결과 오견이 함께 출연하는 로맨틱 코미디 장르로, 대만 출신 톱스타 나지상(뤄즈샹)도 함께 한다.

한편 대만 아이돌 출신 배우 겸 방송인 오영결은 '우리 결혼했어요-세계판'에서 2PM 택연과 가상 부부로 호흡을 맞춘 바 있다.

/ 사진=오영결 웨이보

박설이 기자 manse@tvreport.co.kr

sophora

said:

GG is in Korean news.  Again.   :)   (Is that two days in a row? This one seems to be about her weibo/FB post yesterday - per @BiruAngel 's post here. They seem to find her SNS newsworthy, don't they   :-?   )@minwooluv78 @korchick  Are you ladies here?  We need your magic pretty please     [-O<    :)

sophora said: GG is in Korean news.  Again.   :)   (Is that two days in a row? This one seems to be about her weibo/FB post yesterday - per @BiruAngel 's post here. They seem to find her SNS newsworthy, don't they   :-?   )@minwooluv78 @korchick  Are you ladies here?  We need your magic pretty please     [-O<    :)
cr: http://m.tvreport.co.kr/?c=v&m=v1&idx=493355

택연 가상아내 오영결, 한 번 더 웨딩 '눈길'

[TV리포트=박설이 기자] 대만 방송인 오영결(우잉제)이 또 다른 파트너와 웨딩 화보를 찍어 눈길을 끈다.

22일 오후 오영결은 자신의 SNS 웨이보에 대만 배우 겸 가수 오견과 함께 찍은 웨딩 사진을 공개해 팬들의 궁금증을 자아냈다. 사진 속 오영결과 오견은 각각 새하얀 웨딩드레스와 흰색 턱시도를 차려 입고 행복한 신혼 부부의 분위기를 연출하고 있다.

사진과 함께 오영결은 "'심천합조기' 속 한 남자와 세 여자의 동거 이야기 기대해 주세요"라는 글을 더해 새 드라마를 홍보했다. 드라마 '심천합조기'는 오영결과 오견이 함께 출연하는 로맨틱 코미디 장르로, 대만 출신 톱스타 나지상(뤄즈샹)도 함께 한다.

한편 대만 아이돌 출신 배우 겸 방송인 오영결은 '우리 결혼했어요-세계판'에서 2PM 택연과 가상 부부로 호흡을 맞춘 바 있다.

/ 사진=오영결 웨이보

박설이 기자 manse@tvreport.co.kr

rational: out of so many actors/actresses, why are korean reporters tracking her SNS in the first place? it is not like she is jackie chan... hmmmmmmmmm
JFBQ00227070619B.gif
delu theory #1: they figure that she will do another 'happy birthday oppa' and will just publicly declare one day "okcat ♥♥♥ bef"
delu theory #2: they are trying to make taec jealous
delu theory #3: does weibo have relationship status? maybe they think she will just change it...
delu theory #4: if one day taec declares publicly, everyone will know who GuiGui is already because they remember reading about her...
delu theory #5: they know something is cooking!!

Archived