Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i'm doing quotes for GD, and as i'm watching the older episodes, i notice just how far ShiOn has come now. he's so much more matured in terms of mindset and physically. he's not hunching as much, nor is he twitching and shaking a lot when he's nervous. he seems confident in himself as the episode progresses.
i'll never get tired of saying this: Joowon's acting is simply daebak in this drama. it's easy for Joowon to act with a lot of emotion, like crying and shouting. but to act as someone who has that emotion but us not able to express it is indeed a very challenging character. and the changes in him are so slow that we couldnt notice immediately, but after a few episode, we can see that something is different in SO. amazing acting skills.

Ahhhhh j just watch his fm in jap the full vid even though dl quite some time but no time watch 
he s soooooooooooo cute

8z.gif

when i see this part i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest casperntv

Hello all soompi members!I hope you guys still remember me! :DI know it's a little late to send this msg to all of you but I really want to thank about Joo Won's birthday project.It's not just because you helped me, who is living far away from you and Joo Won could contribute to this project, but also you made it come true.I felt so touched when seeing the picture that Joo Won received our birthday gift. Our Kites-Vietnamese mems were so happy when we saw Joo Won wearing our traditional costume. The thing we used to wish everyday. I hope we will have many Joo Won's great projects in the future.Thanks so much to all of you again!Have a nice weekend!
photo4.jpg

Guest Minaaa.Tae

Thank you so much for welcoming me here guys! :) :) :) @moonandhearts @ellasam81 @coolreborn @farbarri 
@farbarri We should definitely meet up when you and @maymay come here in December! Just let me know the dates, so I could arrange my time since I am living in Daejeon at the moment- about 2 hrs ride by bus. I hope it won't be too cold for us to do the sightseeing in December! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And yes! I am planning to watch his musical in December so let's go together! :D (... and I do like the idea of getting a kiss hug  picture with him at the end :P )
Now, to answer @moonandhearts, as much as I want to say that I am a gardener, I have to admit that I am somewhere between a hardcore rock and softy moat - if that even makes sense! Hahaha

Happy Birthday Greetings for Cutie!

I know this is really late,but let's give it a shot shall we? We are trying to do a video for Cutie's birthday. In one of the segments, I am thinking of having us greeting Cutie "Happy Birthday" in our respective languages. So, I will need you to upload a video(short, no more than 5 secs) of yourself doing the greeting. Please do not rush out for a makeover, just be who you are. We know Cutie likes it best this way. For those we are shy, use camouflage, wear a mask or borrow someone's child LOL. I think a couple of people here have children, right? Babies can take part too, as long as they can gurgle.

This is an example

If we cannot cut this on time, then give me your happy birthday greeting in your language in text so that we can make into text greetings instead.

Role Call(from what I can remember but not limited to this, please volunteer yourself)
Singapore - @ellasam81 @mjwonnie @ctfrsgp, @daydreamsindecember, @mojobobo @exile18 @Tasia
Philippines - @coolreborn, @moonandhearts @crazyoverkdrama
Malaysia - @ezze @Aera @farbarri @mydeed (dutch too?)
Indonesia - @meinitafritriana sari @Maymay
Australia - @manyearsago
Thailand - @jwthfc
Vietnam - @goldlotus @nhatkhanh
India/Dubai - @simplydramafied1082
Russia - @stearly
Latin America - @padme (sorry forgot country)

Gosh my memory fails me, there are many more @mikhaella75 @raito1310 @Maryss @jooceci @pandora460 ++++++++++++++++++++

I also need help to find these
1) A good song to accompany the video before going into the Birthday Greeting
2) Best clip of Cutie laughing in 1N2D

PM me or coolreborn by END OF TODAY (from what she last update me)

@ctfrsgp haha! my bad! she has as many names as Lee Kang To in Bridal Mask! I got confused. :\">

wait does archana, evette (@silhouettes in twitter), @bobsavero , @latteholic have other names as well? @aera too? @Vodoleiskya  i'm soooo confused. some I'm more familiar with their twitter accounts. ahhaha. others soompi username. mianhe. 
----
nooooooooo... I gots to get back to RL for now. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! go go go Joo Won Cutie International Fans! hwaiting!!! ^^

EDIT: @mrdimples. shux. if only I won't be away from my pc for 3 days then I might be able to help you out on this one! waaaaaaaah! I'll be sure to message you just in case I suddenly have a free day. but for now I am terribly sorry I can't help out on video editing. I'll try to rush my video greeting today or if I can't, I might just send the text greeting or something. :( anyways, we can do this! I'm pretty sure there are other Cuties out there who's more than willing to help and who has a talent for these sorts of things! 
c'mon you, you know who you are! volunteer now for Cutie!! ^^

mrdimples said: Happy Birthday Greetings for Cutie!

I know this is really late,but let's give it a shot shall we? We are trying to do a video for Cutie's birthday. In one of the segments, I am thinking of having us greeting Cutie "Happy Birthday" in our respective languages. So, I will need you to upload a video(short, no more than 5 secs) of yourself doing the greeting. Please do not rush out for a makeover, just be who you are. We know Cutie likes it best this way. For those we are shy, use camouflage, wear a mask or borrow someone's child LOL. I think a couple of people here have children, right? Babies can take part too, as long as they can gurgle.

This is an example

If we cannot cut this on time, then give me your happy birthday greeting in your language in text so that we can make into text greetings instead.

Role Call(from what I can remember but not limited to this, please volunteer yourself)
Singapore - @ellasam81 @mjwonnie @ctfrsgp, @daydreamsindecember, @mojobobo @exile18 @Tasia
Philippines - @coolreborn, @moonandhearts @crazyoverkdrama
Malaysia - @ezze @Aera @farbarri @mydeed (dutch too?)
Indonesia - @meinitafritriana sari @Maymay
Australia - @manyearsago
Thailand - @jwthfc
Vietnam - @goldlotus @nhatkhanh
India/Dubai - @simplydramafied1082
Russia - @stearly
Latin America - @padme (sorry forgot country)

Gosh my memory fails me, there are many more @mikhaella75 @raito1310 @Maryss @jooceci @pandora460 ++++++++++++++++++++

I also need help to find these
1) A good song to accompany the video before going into the Birthday Greeting
2) Best clip of Cutie laughing in 1N2D

PM me or coolreborn by END OF TODAY (from what she last update me)

2nd idea - Happy Birthday Greetings for Cutie!

Calling all video makers!

I have another idea - how about using @daydreamsindecember's "27 wishes letter" and using the sentences from there to run along any suitable footage of Cutie and accompanying music?
I think it's also good to use both English and Korean so that Cutie can read the latter.
hh62.jpg
l88w.jpg