(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: okie i found this among my collections lols....who do you think cries the best???
first roll left to right Xiao Gui, Ranie Yang, Wang Zi2nd roll left to right Gui Gui, Arron Yan, TaecYeon :D

cr: as taggedMix00042_zpscb8e6480.gif

Guest charliew

JenJ said: angelangie said: JenJ said: Lmangla said: so I attempted to watch Mnet scandal with Taec and I was so bored.. that even with me skipping parts, it was yawn inducing and I didn't finish it.. I wondered if it was because GuiGui was so funny and then realized it was because he reacted to her as well.. he was interested in her and he was being himself, which is kind of adorable dorkiness....

Guest Jenny Johnson

charliew said: JenJ said: angelangie said: JenJ said: Lmangla said: so I attempted to watch Mnet scandal with Taec and I was so bored.. that even with me skipping parts, it was yawn inducing and I didn't finish it.. I wondered if it was because GuiGui was so funny and then realized it was because he reacted to her as well.. he was interested in her and he was being himself, which is kind of adorable dorkiness....

chu3x said:

angelangie wrote: »

chu3x said:

everytime i post something @angelangie unni click on the LOL even though im telling her something nice

lols.....im just smiling my dear and there no smiley and the closest to smiley is 'lol' so no choice hun lols ....dont u think i always ended up putting 'lo;' behind my sentences???

No problem,just thought you find funny every post that i do

hahhaha nah not funny sometimes i laugh or smiles alot :) im a happy go lucky person too even though i do vent as often as i laugh lols =))

Haha same here i just thought you were laughing out loud at the thank you that i said :) since it's the real meaning of lol..but now i got it ^_^ kekeke

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said: JenJ said: angelangie said: JenJ said: Lmangla said: so I attempted to watch Mnet scandal with Taec and I was so bored.. that even with me skipping parts, it was yawn inducing and I didn't finish it.. I wondered if it was because GuiGui was so funny and then realized it was because he reacted to her as well.. he was interested in her and he was being himself, which is kind of adorable dorkiness....

I think some of you had watched this video before...I think this video was taken 6 yrs ago..Guigui was soooo cute last time with her chubby cheeks..she grew to more mature and womanly now and still cute. She was complaining Aaron showed unpleasant attitude to her because she NG many times that day...she was goody to him when he NG.. Then Aaron leaked out fortune teller said she will get married at 24 yrs old which is this year where she virtually married to Taec (came true)...she mentioned she was excited and yet afraid to be hurt at that time..Guigui said she want to have baby after married because her mum only hv one daughter that is her and afraid her mum do not have grandkid...so filial...felt like hugging her..Thats why she said to go Jejudo n have a baby with Taec lol....hope Taec's mum can see this video and someone translated to her..heeeee Looking at Aaron n guigui...they behave more like best friends..in the past n present...

angelangie said: Dorothy Yap said: Anyone has problem logging in? I tried to log in from PC but cannot ... I thought I forget the password but that is not the case. Is ever so fun to be here ... Btw ... Add me in your FB as per my name ... Wasted so much time on the password thing! Forget what I want to reply ... Oh,anyone kind enough to show me the link to the interview again?

"No matter who you met, nor who you loved before, who was your first kiss or your first love, if we are meant to be together our different paths will find a way to cross each other. I won't be your first kiss neither your first love but I will make sure I will be your last.."

Wrote this while riding the train~~~ thinking about Taecgui ♡♡♡

Like some of you...I too watched the Global we got married Taecgui parts from ep 1 to 15 follow by the bts..and then cycle goes on from ep 1 again..never got tired of it...sometimes when some of you shared and analyse the scenes I will go back to the episodes again to watch..I had many kdramas right now await for me to watch but can never get to start any..I am that micheoso n donno when this Taecgui fever will end.. I am re-watching the last few episodes n you can see that their emotion n love grew stronger...words they said in bri...the eye contacts...no one can deny that there isn't love..

here's a quick episode guide based on @angelangie 's and @packmule3 's earlier posts. this makes it so much easier if you are just browsing through the episodes. you can print it out. hahaha. i can be oc if i want to, hahaha. they just met for a total of 14 days not counting day 1, it's crazy. I could tell that Taec was hooked form day 1. By day 5, he admitted he wants to try it for real (yes/no game). I think for Guigui, she just  treated him as a colleague/playmate until that yes/no game. When he repeated it again on day 7, I think she realized that he's really serious about it. By the time of the proposal, she got emotional and kinda awkward like she didn't know how to react. When Taec asked her to marry, she scratched her face and paused. She's an entertainer, she is a professional when it comes to quick comebacks why the pause? I think we got a glimpse of another side of GG, her vulnerable side. She has opened her heart to Taec. And that was what her YES meant.  I don't know, I might be overthinking it. but yeah....

Episode 1: First Meeting,  April 8

day 1: 5th Feb: at OO Hotel: GuiGui’s first interview

day 2: 6th Feb: 

-at JYP office: Taec’s first interview

- at Chougabi Shoe Cafe: first meeting, “Oppa”, ganbei, silver shoes, kai bai bo, TY putting on shoes for GG, jump

-at ski resort: Ty putting on scarf for GG, on lift: Barney song, hand bobo, Taec carries her off lift

-at “snow field”: igloo, snow fight, Taec feeling appa, skinship

Episode 2 : Moving into the New House,  April 13

day 3: Taec covers GG’s eyes, piano, Taec carries GG up the stairs, scene reenactments, playing in the snow (backyard), unpacking GG’s stuff, rules

Episode 3: Settling into home sweet home, April 19

still day 3: rules continued, “I will together sleeping with you”, “Taec: she knows who’s the boss, I’m the boss”, unpacking Taec’s suitcase, Taec’s robots, “It’s not me”, emoti-mugs, dinner, exchange of gifts, silver shoes, “Yeobo”, Taec’s mental breakdown, alien pajamas.

Episode 4 - Wedding Studio/Photoshoot, Aired: April 22

day 4: Feb 16: at Primavera Wedding Shop, Gangnam,Seoul: fittings, TY calls friends to join them later, choosing concept

day 5: Feb 17: Wedding Studio, ilsan, Gyunggi-Do: heading for photoshoot, secret signal for recharging, shots on the boat, this is the part where GG can’t look at Taec in the eyes

Episode 5: Photoshoot, May 3

still day 5: Feb 17: Wedding Studio, ilsan, Gyunggi-Do

photoshoot continues, Nickhun mentioned twice, “Taec BRI: Am I not good enough?”, sheep attack, Taec’s Oprah moment, GG chasing after goat, shooting indoors with GG in her pink gown, Taec playing the piano, recharge!, Taec’s friends arrive, meal with friends, talking about their first kiss,  playing with Kwanghee:“OMG, I am Korean top star”

Episode 6: Photoshoot, May 10

still day 5: Feb 17: Yes/No game, photoshoot with friends(making),  traditional hanbok, jujube/date

time lapsed between day 5 and 6

day 6: March 4: 

at beauty salon:

-Taec comes to pick her up, planning their wedding “just with you is enough”,

-“have the baby?” TY’s reaction: No….wha?t…what do you want???GG: Just kidding!!!...TY; No!!

-GG’s necklace: “Oppa, you wanna try? TY: No. it’s scary…I’m okay...voice trailing off...as GG puts it on anyways. GG: “You are mine, Oppa” TY: ooo ye. agreeing…...GG: “Oppa, don’t angry…,

-Taec books their flight, draws plans for ceremony

-at the jewelry store to buy rings, “another ring”

-unseen bts: at the salon: GG: speaking in chinese ni xiang wo ma?“(did you miss me?) TY answers blandly...GG: “I’m not a fan, I’m your wife, again, ni xiang wo ma?”  TY: O, wo xiang ni!!!

Episode 7 - Jejudo Honeymoon trip, May 17

day 7: March 5: Highlights

-at airport: fighting over GG’s passport, flight

-arrival at Jejudo, driving to the beach

-beach scenes: dancing 10 out of 10 for the first time, GG’s aegyo hug, kai bai bo, piggyback

-at the hotel: exploring the room, bathtub “not right now”,unpacking the luggage, GG spills facial powder, changing into couple shirts

Episode 8 - Swimming and the Proposal, May 24

still day 7: March 5: Highlights

-swimming together, Taec putting on G’s robe, hot cocoa ganbei, Taec brings up Yes/No game

-proposal, dinner

-stretching, drinking vinegar drink, love shot

Episode 9 - Breakfast and wedding day, May 31

day 8: March 6: Highlights:

-seafood breakfast with abalone, Taec peels shrimp and feeds GG

-wedding

-tour of Jejudo: cave restaurant,  field of flowers, aquarium....

Episode 10: Preparing for the Housewarming party, June 7

day 9: March 14: Highlights:

-going through their photo album, putting up pictures, Taec invites friends to the party, decorate the house for the party

- at the traditional market, (white day in Korea, Taec buys GG a caterpillar stuff toy)

-G.O. arrives to help them out, brings cake which is left forgotten in the oven until everyone has left

Episode 11: Housewarming party, June 14

still day 9: March 14: Highlights

-guests arrive: 2PM’s Wooyoung, Junho, and Nickhun. GuiGui starts fangirling at Nickhun but stops out of respect to TY, “Who is Aaron Yan?”, love shot, dinner, 10 out of 10 dance, gifts from 2pm.

-other guests arrive: 15&

-Kwanghee arrives. “You say Oppa not have a good face?” POP!

Episode 12: I Love You song, June 21

Highlights (no exact date of filming given)

day 10: at home: backyard exercises, french toast, Taec composing song, food truck dinner courtesy of Taec,  GG practicing her lines in bed

day 11: at recording studio with guest Baek Ji Young

Episode 13: Relieving Stress, June 28

Highlights (no exact date of filming given)

day 12:

- at Cheonggyecheon: skipping over stone bridge, buying gifts for parents, “Your mama is my mama”, GG’s bday greeting for Taec’s mother.

-at Café Schneeballen: Taec feeding GG with a tiny piece of the cookie, “You have so many girls around you”, “You always forget to hold hands…”, “You answered No in the Yes/No game”, “Nickhun”…. micheoso couple

day 13: at Everland: handcuffs, water gun fight, bubble gun, “Oppa, your mother here” , mini zoo

Episode 14 - Emma’s Song, July 5

Highlights:

still day 13: at Everland: cotton candy shot, roller coaster, “Saranghae Oppa”, Emma’s Song

Time lapse between days 13 and 14

day 14: at home: receiving final mission card, planning their goodbyes, GuiGui handing out shirts for staff and TY

day 15: at Donghwa Train Station waiting for their train

Episode 15 - Finale, July 12

day 15: highlights:

at train ride, Taec’s silver shoes, cracking eggs on their foreheads

at campsite: cocoa breath, “you are you”, “you will remember me after?”, saying goodbye,

at Donghwa station: Taec’s gift of memories, walking down memory lane, “Saranghae”, “Thank you Chansung!”

*feel free to add your highlights

BiruAngel said:

bluemoonlight

said:

Taec just tweeted:
한국에 들어오니 옥캣인형이 똭!! 샘플이지만 넘넘 귀여버ㅠㅠOnce I come back to Korea the Ok-cat doll BAM!! It's just a sample, but it's sho sho cuteㅠㅠ

사진을 안올렸네... Okcat coming soon~~
I didn't upload the pic huh... Okcat coming soon~~

BTzyK7iCMAAf_eN.jpg
cr: Taec's twitter & trans by 2pmalways

Sooooo cute! I really want one! Poor Taec...he looks so exhausted...but still trying his best for the aegyo face...awww. You need Gui Gui by your side :D

Archived