[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JTBC drama ‏@JTBC_drama

시선을 확~ 잡아끄는 두가지 버전의 재치만점 #그녀의신화 포스터 공개! http://twitpic.com/d5serm  포스터에 적힌 '그녀, 내 인생의 명품이 되다!' 라는 톡톡 튀는 글이 너무 매력적이지 않나요? :) 월요일이 매우~ 기다려집니다!!

795783874.jpg?1375324041

JTBC drama ‏@JTBC_drama4m

[ #그녀의신화 ] 90년대 트렌디 드라마의 열풍을 이끌었던 이승렬 감독님의 새작품! http://twitpic.com/d5zjki  다들 첫방보다 먼저 보셨대요~ 아직 안 보신 분이 계시다면 클릭! http://j.mp/14f5sVi 

796116690.jpg?1375418397

Guest leaaaaa

Aww the little girl who is reading the script is adorable. Hehe at her age, I hated to memorize things >< 
Curious about the first episode tomorrow ^^

Guest leaaaaa

Hi @laquetahodge and @ StaRiX!! Thank you!! You bet you guys will see me here more often!! Atm I don't really have a drama I watch. So, I decided to make this one to my next drama until the heirs..hehe so my active forums are the heirs and her legend. I hope you won't get annoyed and take good care of me here lol XD
Let us rock this forum!!!  <:-P  :))

Btw this drama has Kim Jung Hoon as male lead!! I sooo wanted a good drama with him as the winner after Goong. I felt so sorry for him there ><

Anyway, totally happy that it is just 20 episodes! I don't think there are many Kdramas with more than 24+ episodes which are good. Most time it just gets too boring with all the details >< 

@leaaaaaOf course, we would not get annoyed to you... Much better if you can flood this with your posts! ;))
I also like Kim Jeong Hoon and Choi Jung Won that's why I started this thread. Hoping for good chemistry.
I'm supporting a weekend drama- Goddess of Marriage. But I'm not watching it at all. :-$ ahahaha :))I just want to support my other bias, Kim Ji Hoon. :))

Guest leaaaaa

Thank you. I will do my best. lol  :))
Tbh, Idk how I should feel about Choi Jung Won. The only drama I kinda watched with her was the Stars falling from the Sky. I liked her acting but the chara of her sucked, sometimes. lol esp if she had to repeat in every single episode that she doesn't see herself as a woman anymore but as a person who only lives for her siblings...hehe it could get annoying to hear that over and over again. I really hope  this time, time her chara is much better :D
Hahahaha, I watched Lee Soon Shin for awhile at the weekend but really got bored with it << Sorry to all LSS lovers. I like IU but the story line is just bah.. It would have been better with just 20 episodes. lol
Btw, will we be able to watch this one on a livestream or will we need until te raw is put up?

leaaaaa

said: Thank you. I will do my best. lol 

:)

)

Tbh, Idk how I should feel about Choi Jung Won. The only drama I kinda watched with her was the Stars falling from the Sky. I liked her acting but the chara of her sucked, sometimes. lol esp if she had to repeat in every single episode that she doesn't see herself as a woman anymore but as a person who only lives for her siblings...hehe it could get annoying to hear that over and over again. I really hope  this time, time her chara is much better

:D

Hahahaha, I watched Lee Soon Shin for awhile at the weekend but really got bored with it << Sorry to all LSS lovers. I like IU but the story line is just bah.. It would have been better with just 20 episodes. lol

Btw, will we be able to watch this one on a livestream or will we need until the raw is put up?

Archived